End of the world?

Don Foreskeen

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2017
Will Jan. 20th be the end of the world for some liberals and especially for the Hollywood movie stars who some of them swore to leave this country and so far they have not followed through on their liberal word ?

I say we all just kick back and enjoy the first season of Reality America, it's gonna be a great show with a world wide audience.

Will Jan. 20th be the end of the world for some liberals and especially for the Hollywood movie stars who some of them swore to leave this country and so far they have not followed through on their liberal word ?
libsAE-Gv.jpg-large.jpg

streep.jpg-large.jpg

There is nothing to fear but, fear itself...And spiders, and snakes, and no more Star War movies along with a lack of casual sex...

Last edited:

The Hollyweird Snowflake crowd continue their meltdown, this time by singing Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive"

This is just excruciating, it's beyond embarrassing, thankfully the duration is just one minute and thirty five seconds, any longer and people would probably be thinking of nailing a nine inch nail into their foreheads to make it stop :eek-52:

The Hollyweird Snowflake crowd continue their meltdown, this time by singing Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive"

This is just excruciating, it's beyond embarrassing, thankfully the duration is just one minute and thirty five seconds, any longer and people would probably be thinking of nailing a nine inch nail into their foreheads to make it stop :eek-52:

I'm an old fart and have never heard of any of those twerps.They're all a waste of molecules and oxygen. Sorry 'bout that.

There is nothing to fear but, fear itself...And spiders, and snakes, and no more Star War movies along with a lack of casual sex...

I have no fear, in the Star Wars situation, well you know who my Leader is.

fjhv7d.jpg

Keep+Calm+and+Use+the+Force.jpg

I'm an old fart and have never heard of any of those twerps.They're all a waste of molecules and oxygen. Sorry 'bout that.

I'm young and the only one I recognise in that embarrassing video is Natalie Portman, who the others are I don't know.

I bet you scourged a few disco hits in your day...

Progressives, how are you feeling now is how conservatives felt when Obama got in there. Live with it... bedwetters

I bet you scourged a few disco hits in your day...

I am not that old.
I did two tours each in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back