End of the world?

Will Jan. 20th be the end of the world for some liberals and especially for the Hollywood movie stars who some of them swore to leave this country and so far they have not followed through on their liberal word ?

The Hollyweird Snowflake crowd continue their meltdown, this time by singing Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive"

This is just excruciating, it's beyond embarrassing, thankfully the duration is just one minute and thirty five seconds, any longer and people would probably be thinking of nailing a nine inch nail into their foreheads to make it stop :eek-52:

I'm an old fart and have never heard of any of those twerps.They're all a waste of molecules and oxygen. Sorry 'bout that.

I bet you scourged a few disco hits in your day...

I am not that old.
I did two tours each in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Dancing and singing or juggling?

I say we all just kick back and enjoy the first season of Reality America, it's gonna be a great show with a world wide audience.
You fucktard liberals will be endless entertainment for us and the world....:lol:
I have been entertained ever since Trump was elected, Lefty's whining and in need of little dolls and pacifiers. Lmfao!

Brief Off Topic. Do you not like the women, I ask because I've noticed you only respond to the males posts? :popcorn:

Edited to add, I'll just put you on Ignore, that you are also on the Right means nothing in this situation, you aren't a gentleman, you specifically ignore responding to any post by a woman I have noticed this in other threads where other women have posted, you ignored them also.

So onto Ignore you go, almost immediately after joining.

Last edited:
Will Jan. 20th be the end of the world for some liberals and especially for the Hollywood movie stars who some of them swore to leave this country and so far they have not followed through on their liberal word ?

The Hollyweird Snowflake crowd continue their meltdown, this time by singing Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive"

This is just excruciating, it's beyond embarrassing, thankfully the duration is just one minute and thirty five seconds, any longer and people would probably be thinking of nailing a nine inch nail into their foreheads to make it stop :eek-52:

I'm an old fart and have never heard of any of those twerps.They're all a waste of molecules and oxygen. Sorry 'bout that.

I am not that old.

Dancing and singing or juggling?

I vote all three, maybe with feather boas :smoke:

I am not that old.

Did you happen to run into John Wayne during your tours?

I am not that old.

No, but l ran into a lot of stupid people like you.

I don't imagine the liberals' howls will be one decibel louder than all the whining, crying, moaning, temper tantrums and spastic thrashing on the floor by the pseudocons over the past eight years.

That shit will be hard to top!

A documented case of false prophecy: Four years later, ‘Letter from 2012’ makes Focus on the Family look ridiculous
October 1, 2012 by Fred Clark 261 Comments
Before the 2008 election, the religious right was predicting doom, gloom and the end of the world if Barack Obama were to win.

One of the most colorful and intense denunciations of Obama came from Focus on the Family, which produced a 16-page “Letter From 2012 in Obama’s America.” I had forgotten all about that dire “letter from the future.”

I am not that old.

No, but l ran into a lot of stupid people like you.

That's nice.

Forum List

Back