End of Watch: Officer Breann Leath

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
What a tragic loss to law enforcement. Today she was given full honors at Indianapolis Speedway.

Can't have split tail cops. They lack physical strength for hand to hand and the presence to control a scene.

What does being a women have to do with getting shot through the door? Little hard to do hand to hand when you got a wall and a door between you and the suspect. And it looks like she had help. She wasn't alone. I'll be that the majority of her fellow officers were men. Simple fact of the matter that domestic violence calls are one of the most dangerous for a police officer. You never know what you are going to run into. And you can't take a SWAT team to every call.

Can't have split tail cops. They lack physical strength for hand to hand and the presence to control a scene.

What does being a women have to do with getting shot through the door? Little hard to do hand to hand when you got a wall and a door between you and the suspect. And it looks like she had help. She wasn't alone. I'll be that the majority of her fellow officers were men. Simple fact of the matter that domestic violence calls are one of the most dangerous for a police officer. You never know what you are going to run into. And you can't take a SWAT team to every call.
Jesus...this fucking guy is why we are nation of shit heels.

Answer me this...if your LIFE and the LIVES of your family depended upon two teams of special operators...one men...one women...which one would you select?
Exactly.

Answer me this...if your LIFE and the LIVES of your family depended upon two teams of special operators...one men...one women...which one would you select?
Exactly.

Stupid analogy. So put a man in her place and he walks to the door to knock....does the fact that he's a man change the shooters decision to fire through the door? Thought so.
Whew....I thought I'd seen the dumbest post today. I was wrong.

Exactly.

Stupid analogy. So put a man in her place and he walks to the door to knock....does the fact that he's a man change the shooters decision to fire through the door? Thought so.
Short answer YES.
You mean to tell mean you react the same to a man as you do a woman?
A man has the ability to control a scene and curtail traumatic events MUCH better than a woman.
Think about a simple thing such as how classes react to male and female instructors?
This is very basic stuff....but then you probably sit down to piss.

Exactly.

Short answer YES.
A man has the ability to control a scene and curtail traumatic events MUCH better than a woman.
Think about a simple thing such as how classes react to male and female instructors?

Yep. Confirmed. Dumb and callous. I got 5 bucks that says you leave the seat down..and the rim wet.

Exactly.

Short answer YES.

Yep. Confirmed. Dumb and callous. I got 5 bucks that says you leave the seat down..and the rim wet.
fuckin aye I do...my mfkn toilet son!

Exactly.

Short answer YES.

I went to Officer Down Memorial Page, it is where cops who die are listed, their Honor Role.https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2020

I found the a lot of male cops had died in gunfire incidents. I am assuming that according to your theory, the baddies didn’t realize they were dealing with a guy and therefor were not shaking in their boots at the thought of facing a guy. Odd isn’t it? That so many men seem to be dying?

The problem with your theory is that it lacks anything but a narrow minded approach, one that fails at logic, or common sense, or even history. World War II, the Soviets put women into the field. They fought so well it scared the Germans, the Nazi’s. The women who bombed the Nazi’s at dark were called Night Witches by the Nazi’s. The women tankers were terror for the Nazi’s. Women Snipers killed Nazi’s by the Hundreds. The Nazi’s knew they were facing women, and were afraid. Perhaps they did not realize how confident they should have felt knowing that the Soviet’s were putting women into the field. Lyudmila Pavlichenko Killed 309 Nazi’s, including 36 Nazi snipers.

Go up against her if you want, I am going to avoid it if possible.

But the Soviet’s are not the only group that fields women in combat. Israel does, and the Muslims, who have attitudes like yours, and I wonder if some of that idea is because of a certain 7th Century outlook, are terrified of them. Women In Combat: Some Lessons From Israel's Military

The Sinai is patrolled by a unit that is majority women, and yet, the Egyptian Army has not marched in. The Palestinians have not overrun them. Odd isn’t it? The men who serve with those women have gotten over their attitudes, and learned that the women are tough and able to fight too.

Are all women able to do so? No. Just as all men are not able to. Most men could not handle what I did in the Army. Combat Engineers are tough, and have to have a lot of attitude, and training. Most men could not handle the physical and psychological requirements. So arguing that most women couldn’t do it does not mean what you think it does. It means that the few who can, male or female, should have the same chances.

Because most men, including yourself I suspect, could not slam a Picket Pounder for long. Most men, including yourself, could not carry a ruck for twelve miles, and still be ready to carry out missions with no rest.

Women are flying fighters over our troops, and have been, for years now. They’re dropping bombs to support those troops.

Watch the show from PBS Carrier. One episode is interesting. They are doing pitching deck landings. Plane after plane goes around and around because they can’t get aboard. Night comes, and the planes are missing the landings time and time again. Male pilots. Female pilots. Doesn’t matter. The Squadron Commander takes up a plane to be the flying gas can. He takes it from a new pilot, who happens to be female. Not because she is female, but because he has twenty years experience Flying. Everyone else, all the younger pilots, without that experience, Bolter, Wave off, several times before they get aboard. Finally the last plane flying is the Squadron Commander. He comes in and lands on his first try. Experience, not gender, is what set him apart. If the same pilot had been a female, with twenty years of flying under their belt, and the same experience, the result would have been the same.

Getting shot through a wall or door does not differentiate between male or female. Sam Colt was absolutely correct when he said his Revolver was the great equalizer. Big or small, muscular or skinny. Male or Female, it did not matter anymore. Because anyone can pull a trigger, and anyone can be shot, and anyone can die. Male or Female. Your Testosterone does not protect you and make you bullet proof.

That's total horse pucks. I work with a lot of female officers who are just as capable as male officers. Policing is 99% communication skills.

Exactly.

Short answer YES.

I went to Officer Down Memorial Page, it is where cops who die are listed, their Honor Role.https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2020

I found the a lot of male cops had died in gunfire incidents. I am assuming that according to your theory, the baddies didn’t realize they were dealing with a guy and therefor were not shaking in their boots at the thought of facing a guy. Odd isn’t it? That so many men seem to be dying?

The problem with your theory is that it lacks anything but a narrow minded approach, one that fails at logic, or common sense, or even history. World War II, the Soviets put women into the field. They fought so well it scared the Germans, the Nazi’s. The women who bombed the Nazi’s at dark were called Night Witches by the Nazi’s. The women tankers were terror for the Nazi’s. Women Snipers killed Nazi’s by the Hundreds. The Nazi’s knew they were facing women, and were afraid. Perhaps they did not realize how confident they should have felt knowing that the Soviet’s were putting women into the field. Lyudmila Pavlichenko Killed 309 Nazi’s, including 36 Nazi snipers.

But the Soviet’s are not the only group that fields women in combat. Israel does, and the Muslims, who have attitudes like yours, and I wonder if some of that idea is because of a certain 7th Century outlook, are terrified of them. Women In Combat: Some Lessons From Israel's Military

The Sinai is patrolled by a unit that is majority women, and yet, the Egyptian Army has not marched in. The Palestinians have not overrun them. Odd isn’t it? The men who serve with those women have gotten over their attitudes, and learned that the women are tough and able to fight too.

Are all women able to do so? No. Just as all men are not able to. Most men could not handle what I did in the Army. Combat Engineers are tough, and have to have a lot of attitude, and training. Most men could not handle the physical and psychological requirements. So arguing that most women couldn’t do it does not mean what you think it does. It means that the few who can, male or female, should have the same chances.

Because most men, including yourself I suspect, could not slam a Picket Pounder for long. Most men, including yourself, could not carry a ruck for twelve miles, and still be ready to carry out missions with no rest.

Women are flying fighters over our troops, and have been, for years now. They’re dropping bombs to support those troops.

Watch the show from PBS Carrier. One episode is interesting. They are doing pitching deck landings. Plane after plane goes around and around because they can’t get aboard. Night comes, and the planes are missing the landings time and time again. Male pilots. Female pilots. Doesn’t matter. The Squadron Commander takes up a plane to be the flying gas can. He takes it from a new pilot, who happens to be female. Not because she is female, but because he has twenty years experience Flying. Everyone else, all the younger pilots, without that experience, Bolter, Wave off, several times before they get aboard. Finally the last plane flying is the Squadron Commander. He comes in and lands on his first try. Experience, not gender, is what set him apart. If the same pilot had been a female, with twenty years of flying under their belt, and the same experience, the result would have been the same.

Getting shot through a wall or door does not differentiate between male or female. Sam Colt was absolutely correct when he said his Revolver was the great equalizer. Big or small, muscular or skinny. Male or Female, it did not matter anymore. Because anyone can pull a trigger, and anyone can be shot, and anyone can die. Male or Female. Your Testosterone does not protect you and make you bullet proof.

And we run from getting shot through the door to Soviets??
Stop. Yeah..just...stop.

That's total horse pucks. I work with a lot of female officers who are just as capable as male officers. Policing is 99% communication skills.
Yeah...but when communication fails...you want Helen or Hank...gimme the man every GD time.

Exactly.

Short answer YES.

I am speaking form a strictly phyisical approach...any asshole can beat their gums...what happens when the talking fails?
What happens when there is no talking to be had? You can go patrol with Suzie perky tits...and get your ass handed to you.

Exactly.

Short answer YES.

I am speaking form a strictly phyisical approach...any asshole can beat their gums...what happens when the talking fails?
What happens when there is no talking to be had? You can go patrol with Suzie perky tits...and get your ass handed to you.

When talking fails?..Men flail. You can flex your pecs all you want Alpha Boi. Bullets don't care about gender.

Exactly.

Short answer YES.

When talking fails?..Men flail. You can flex your pecs all you want Alpha Boi. Bullets don't care about gender.
Men go to war for a reason. But you sit down to pee fagatron, so you would know nothing about that.

Forum List

Back