Enemy of my people

In the House, Ways and Means Committee Chair Rep. Kevin Brady was making last-minute changes before the panel votes Thursday to deliver it to the full House. Brady's changes presumably are being made to meet the $1.5 trillion maximum that the bill is allowed to add to the $20 trillion deficit. A preliminary estimate by Congress' nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation said the House measure as currently written would add $74 billion more to 10-year deficits than allowed.

Senate bill to unwrap with tax cuts, end to local deduction

kneeling at football games will become commonplace - the entire stadium would be praying the fucking Republicans would leave the country .

$ 20 TRILLION DOLLAR SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!
Trump is truly a miracle worker. For the first time in a decade the left are concerned about spending.
And not one psuedocon tard like yourself cares about deficits as long as its the Republicans doing it.
View attachment 159457
That's hilarious, considering I merely tossed your own straw man right back in your face, you fucking hypocrite.

In the House, Ways and Means Committee Chair Rep. Kevin Brady was making last-minute changes before the panel votes Thursday to deliver it to the full House. Brady's changes presumably are being made to meet the $1.5 trillion maximum that the bill is allowed to add to the $20 trillion deficit. A preliminary estimate by Congress' nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation said the House measure as currently written would add $74 billion more to 10-year deficits than allowed.

kneeling at football games will become commonplace - the entire stadium would be praying the fucking Republicans would leave the country .

Trump is truly a miracle worker. For the first time in a decade the left are concerned about spending.
And not one psuedocon tard like yourself cares about deficits as long as its the Republicans doing it.
It's all about passing something, anything. That it does not benefit the middle class or spur consumption, which was its raison d'etre, are all irrelevant now. Just get a bill through both chambers and into committee. The gop senate rejected that same reasoning on healthcare. My guess is the spineless gimps will pass it, unless Corker and Heller find some stones, and to date neither have shown any

I have yet to hear a single pseudocon speak out against the GOP's plan to increase the debt.

Not. One.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over them.

Exemptions, deductions and credits have to be paid for by raising tax rates on everyone.

If you lower tax rates on everyone without removing the exemptions, deductions, and credits which required tax rates to be so high to begin with, then you are being evil and irresponsible. You are INCREASING THE DEBT.

So let's try again, bearing in mind what I just said and that the Right constantly complains we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world:

They tell you that they are removing all sorts of tax deductions for the individual income tax. They tell you they are reducing the tax rates for individuals.

Then they tell you they are reducing the tax rates for corporations.

Notice what's missing?

That comes when the next budgets are due.

Starve the beast.

Of course neither side in congress will want that, but the tax cuts are a start.

you refuse to let soak through your thick fucking skull that I never voted for anyone on the left -

write this down

just because someone is anti-Trump doesnt mean they're from the left ... you stupid bitch.

100% of everyone of you pissant anti debt-deficit RW WHORES are willing to suck Trumps dick bone dry and ignore $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS.

HYPOCRITE SOB BE THY NAME

GFY
Lol you fucking told me you were voting for hillary. Sleazeball

I said only if it looked likeTrump could possibly win I would vote for Clinton .. dumbass chump-hump
You are a damn liar. But it isnt a surprise.

FUCK OFF -- I didnt vote for her.

You do realize that 74 billion funds the government for about 8 days, and you are concerned about that much over a 10 year period?

And the loss of the local deduction for most people under $200k will be made up by the increases in the standard and personal deductions.
Not on the coasts, and this pig was advertised as a middle class cut.

Exemptions, deductions and credits have to be paid for by raising tax rates on everyone.

If you lower tax rates on everyone without removing the exemptions, deductions, and credits which required tax rates to be so high to begin with, then you are being evil and irresponsible. You are INCREASING THE DEBT.

So let's try again, bearing in mind what I just said and that the Right constantly complains we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world:

They tell you that they are removing all sorts of tax deductions for the individual income tax. They tell you they are reducing the tax rates for individuals.

Notice what's missing?

Starve the beast.

Of course neither side in congress will want that, but the tax cuts are a start.
Nope. You missed it.

It's right there in front of you, and you missed it.

It always did matter...or should have.

When Democrats took over the House and Senate they stopped passing budgets...DESPITE THERE BEING A LAW THAT STATED THEY HAD TO PASS A BUDGET EVERY YEAR. Continuing Resolutions became the way to go for politicians who did not want their names in the record books as having voted for an official budget that was packed with pork and added trillions to the debt.

The GOP are showing they are just as capable of being fiscally irresponsible as the Democrats.

SSDP - Same Shite, Different PARTY.

Notice what's missing?

Starve the beast.

right Marty, Trump and the gop are all about cutting spending. LOL

It's right there in front of you, people, and you are missing it.

The GOP is absolutely counting on you not understanding how things work. They are counting on you missing what is right in front of your face.

And it is working.

It's all about passing something, anything. That it does not benefit the middle class or spur consumption, which was its raison d'etre, are all irrelevant now. Just get a bill through both chambers and into committee. The gop senate rejected that same reasoning on healthcare. My guess is the spineless gimps will pass it, unless Corker and Heller find some stones, and to date neither have shown any

Makes you kinda long for a Govt shut-down, where / when they are out of work and can't do any more harm for a while, huh?

:p

Notice what's missing?

Starve the beast.

remind everyone how much $$ Trump wants so he can keep tweeting nuclear fear to his drones about NK

starve the beast my ass

You do realize that 74 billion funds the government for about 8 days, and you are concerned about that much over a 10 year period?

And the loss of the local deduction for most people under $200k will be made up by the increases in the standard and personal deductions.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm in NYC and we pull in over 200k yearly, so i may be negatively impacted, but I'd rather see somthing tried than nothing.

I don't own a house so the mortgage thing doesn't impact me.

right Marty, Trump and the gop are all about cutting spending. LOL
Well give the man a LITTLE credit - he offered to take no salary, and the 1st Lady cut her own bloated salary....

Notice what's missing?

Starve the beast.

Nope. You missed it.

I don't expect them to starve it, but i'd like to see something done and this is a start.

Perfection is the mortal enemy of almost good enough.

I have a very simple solution for California and New York with respect to the loss of the state income tax deduction.

Let California and New York increase their tax deductions at the state level. Let California and New York pull their own weight if they like tax expenditures so much.

Notice what's missing?

Starve the beast.

remind everyone how much $$ Trump wants so he can keep tweeting nuclear fear to his drones about NK

starve the beast my ass

TDS is strong in your first statement.

Up your Zoloft dose.

Notice what's missing?

Starve the beast.

Nope. You missed it.

I don't expect them to starve it, but i'd like to see something done and this is a start.

Perfection is the mortal enemy of almost good enough.
Yeah, except they aren't starving "it". They are feeding it. Bigly.

So do you see what's missing, or is it still eluding you?

I have a very simple solution for California and New York with respect to the loss of the state income tax deduction.

Let California and New York increase their tax deductions at the state level. Let California and New York pull their own weight if they like tax expenditures so much.

Isn't that the whole point of removing/limiting the local tax deduction?

Notice what's missing?

Starve the beast.

starve the beast my ass

TDS is strong in your first statement.

Up your Zoloft dose.
Just because someone hates Trump does not mean they like Hillary.

That is an extremely flawed false dichotomy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430126/donald-trump-conservatives-should-stand-against-him

Forum List

Back