Enemy of my people

Trump is truly a miracle worker. For the first time in a decade the left are concerned about spending.

you refuse to let soak through your thick fucking skull that I never voted for anyone on the left -

write this down

just because someone is anti-Trump doesnt mean they're from the left ... you stupid bitch.

100% of everyone of you pissant anti debt-deficit RW WHORES are willing to suck Trumps dick bone dry and ignore $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS.

HYPOCRITE SOB BE THY NAME

GFY
Lol you fucking told me you were voting for hillary. Sleazeball

I said only if it looked likeTrump could possibly win I would vote for Clinton .. dumbass chump-hump
You are a damn liar. But it isnt a surprise.
Funny how no one wants the label of being a leftist. They all deny it, I wonder why.

but not as sad as how Trumps Hypocrite Whores take it in the ass for him.

you refuse to let soak through your thick fucking skull that I never voted for anyone on the left -

write this down

just because someone is anti-Trump doesnt mean they're from the left ... you stupid bitch.

100% of everyone of you pissant anti debt-deficit RW WHORES are willing to suck Trumps dick bone dry and ignore $1.5 TRILLION DOLLARS.

GFY

I said only if it looked likeTrump could possibly win I would vote for Clinton .. dumbass chump-hump
Funny how no one wants the label of being a leftist. They all deny it, I wonder why.

:itsok: President Trump is not the boogieman just relax.

write this down

GFY

Must suck to be you.

In the House, Ways and Means Committee Chair Rep. Kevin Brady was making last-minute changes before the panel votes Thursday to deliver it to the full House. Brady's changes presumably are being made to meet the $1.5 trillion maximum that the bill is allowed to add to the $20 trillion deficit. A preliminary estimate by Congress' nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation said the House measure as currently written would add $74 billion more to 10-year deficits than allowed.

Senate bill to unwrap with tax cuts, end to local deduction

kneeling at football games will become commonplace - the entire stadium would be praying the fucking Republicans would leave the country .

$ 20 TRILLION DOLLAR SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!
What ever that means....

Unemployment rates by educational attainment in April 2015 : The Economics Daily: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Like I said, the higher your education, the lower your unemployment rate.

Any more bullshit claims of yours I can blow out of the water for you, andaronjim?

"A gluttony of college grads". :lol:
I wonder, do people who get an EIC steal from you?
Recipients of the EITC increase their productivity. Thus it actually nets positive revenue returns in the long run, and lifts people out of poverty.

So it is not theft.

It is the only tax expenditure with which I do not have a problem.
What a crock of shit, it does nothing but keep the people living in poverty instead of obtaining the necessary skills or knowledge to life themselves up. Steal from one person who works 80 hours a week, so another person who doesn't gets that money.

caf08a0277f5d8f10ad784370788270d.jpg

Unemployment rates by educational attainment in April 2015 : The Economics Daily: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Like I said, the higher your education, the lower your unemployment rate.

Any more bullshit claims of yours I can blow out of the water for you, andaronjim?

"A gluttony of college grads". :lol:
Slightly Fewer College Graduates Will End Up Working at Starbucks or J.Crew This Year
Slightly Fewer College Graduates Will End Up Working at Starbucks or J.Crew This Year
You didn't read your link, did you. :lol:
Yeah I did, but still with a lot of colleges graduating the masses, where do they go to work? Kmart? Sears?(samething) Starbucks? Yeah, because instead of getting dirty in the trades, they listened to the messiah Obummer and went to college wracking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt.. And you SIR(I use that term loosely) are no conservative who believes EITC is a good thing to lift people out of poverty. You are just a typical liberal liar who is probably on EBT cards...Sorry ass tard...

Forum List

Back