Enemy of the World and Cause of COVID 19 Allowed Platform on Democratic Party TV

Everything on CNN about domestic and foreign affairs comes straight from DNC. Every position of Democrats on Capitol Hill is parroted by CNN. Pelosi obviously has a direct line to editorial board at CNN.

China is not the enemy of the world.
China actually is the enemy of the world

if as a lib you hate western imperialism in the past just wait and see what china has planned for all the smaller nations that they plan to dominate

and when I say smaller I include the United States and the spineless euros in that group some day
Europe has made itself a joke on the international stage.

Totally outrageous that an American political party would advocate for the greatest threat to our national security. CNN and Democratic Party are a disgrace to the nation, and a national security threat to our nation.

Xi and the CCP are backing the Biden Crime Family and NEED a Biden win in 2020
The Biden crime family? Crime is Trump's middle name as his history has shown.
Name the crimes and be sure to exclude those crimes that past Presidents have done as well, or be known as a hypocrite.

Totally outrageous that an American political party would advocate for the greatest threat to our national security. CNN and Democratic Party are a disgrace to the nation, and a national security threat to our nation.

How did Hunter get on the Board of Burisma a mere three weeks after Obama put Biden in charge of Ukraine?

Why is Hunter still an owner of a business that works for Xi and the CCP?

Why did Quid Pro Joe suggest that Flynn be charged under Logan AFTER the FBI informed him that they didn't believe Flynn had committed any crime?
Obama did not put Biden in charge of Ukraine. Biden led a delegation which included delegations from many countries to Ukraine. He reported to the President, and why not? He was the VP, yes?
Why shouldn't Hunter be in that position? Look at Trump's children. Better yet, don't look at Trump's children.
Burisma is a minor company in Ukraine.
There is no quid pro-Joe except in your mind. Flynn admitted guilt and was indeed guilty. He is off because Trump
stuck his nose into our justice system with all kinds of pressure that could cost jobs if he wasn't heeded. Trump is a
charlatan, no doubt.
Creepy Crazy Joe admitted in public that he threatened to withhold side unless Ukrainian government did what he wanted them to do. Don't ever compare Hunter Biden to Donald Trump's kids. The Trump children are upstanding citizens and successful business people. Hunter is a dope addict, life long failure who fucked his brothers wife. Big daddy have pampered little Hunter his whole life.
Biden and 40 other nations threatened to withhold aid unless a corrupt lawyer was fired. Trump's children are upstanding citizens? On what planet? They are a chip off the old block who is a known grifter and charlatan. Who cares about Hunter Biden anyway? Apparently you do.

China is not the enemy of the world.
China actually is the enemy of the world

if as a lib you hate western imperialism in the past just wait and see what china has planned for all the smaller nations that they plan to dominate

and when I say smaller I include the United States and the spineless euros in that group some day
Europe has made itself a joke on the international stage.
Europe is going in another direction away from the U.S. thanks to Trump's bullying tactics. America has made itself
a joke on the international stage under Trump's tutelage.

Name the crimes and be sure to exclude those crimes that past Presidents have done as well, or be known as a hypocrite.
I have done that on many occasions and I am not going to repeat myself again. Google it

Democrats would vote for xi if they could. They love everything about China.

You never hear Democrats say anything China wouldn't approve of...

I have done that on many occasions and I am not going to repeat myself again. Google it

And get a whole bunch of news(?) sites that are rtwingnutjob sites that just make shit up? Or quote Rump? If Barr had anything he would be pressing for a conviction. He has zero. Meanwhile, I wonder who the next one on Rumps staff that will be convicted of something.

Since we can't find it I suggest you do give us your cites. But no cite from Rump or his Cronies. No cites from rtwingnutjob sites. We need concrete evidence.

Democrats would vote for xi if they could. They love everything about China.

You never hear Democrats say anything China wouldn't approve of...

And who told you that? Here is what Q'Anon is all about and Rump is a card carrying member as are a number of Rump followers.

Just say whatever is in your mind no matter how crazy it is.

Exactly what is Qanon? Rump tweets info coming from Qanon.

This is where your information comes from. I have trouble believing that you would actually believe any of this crap but you keep repeating it over and over. Most of what you and yours say belongs in the Conspiracy threads.

They're cuddling up to Putin?

The article you posted was about the Chinese ambassador.

Europe is going in another direction away from the U.S. thanks to Trump's bullying tactics.
Actually except for the commie running germany europe is beginning to wake up to the chinese menace

and trump said it first
Trump said it and you, of course, believe it. Those countries are entering into trade agreements with China.

What is outrageous is your stand on the subject. China is a major player in the world and has to be dealt with as such.
Constantly haranguing them is self-defeating. The Chinese have already shown that they are impervious to Trump's rhetoric. We need to "walk softly and carry a big stick", and have a relationship with China and protect our national security at the same time. China is not the enemy of the world.

We agree, however, spreading your butt cheeks and thanking them for butt raping us is not "dealing with them".

Now is it.

Did you read that in the latest Q'Anon newsletter?

No, we listen to hidin biden telling us his friends the Chinese are not a threat while the chinese withhold medical equipment.

You need to wake up dumbass.

Your claims of military service lack credibility when you ignore the obvious, like you always seem to do.

What is outrageous is your stand on the subject. China is a major player in the world and has to be dealt with as such.
Constantly haranguing them is self-defeating. The Chinese have already shown that they are impervious to Trump's rhetoric. We need to "walk softly and carry a big stick", and have a relationship with China and protect our national security at the same time. China is not the enemy of the world.

We agree, however, spreading your butt cheeks and thanking them for butt raping us is not "dealing with them".

Now is it.
agreed.

If you had, you'd be able to link to it. I don't jump through your, or anyones, hoops.

No, we listen to hidin biden telling us his friends the Chinese are not a threat while the chinese withhold medical equipment.

Your claims of military service lack credibility when you ignore the obvious, like you always seem to do.

China isn't the threat. The United States is the real threat to itself and always has been. Funny, during other emergencies, the US Industry has been drafted into picking up the load and has always done it. During a true emergency, a President can force companies to manufacture what is badly needed. You honestly believe Ford wanted to make B-29s? We are a major exporter of the Emergency systems. If there is a shortage it's because the President didn't do his job.

I see that flaunted Chinese Emergency Products. It's junk and I really don't wish to bet my life that it will work as advertised.

As for my Military Career, I served and you didn't. You didn't pay the price for your own freedoms. But you keep working and sending me that money. It really doesn't cover the real costs.

China isn't the threat. The United States is the real threat to itself and always has been. Funny, during other emergencies, the US Industry has been drafted into picking up the load and has always done it. During a true emergency, a President can force companies to manufacture what is badly needed. You honestly believe Ford wanted to make B-29s? We are a major exporter of the Emergency systems. If there is a shortage it's because the President didn't do his job.

I see that flaunted Chinese Emergency Products. It's junk and I really don't wish to bet my life that it will work as advertised.

As for my Military Career, I served and you didn't. You didn't pay the price for your own freedoms. But you keep working and sending me that money. It really doesn't cover the real costs.
...this message had been brought to you by President Xi and the CCP

Spoken like a true Marxist.

Spoken like a true Marxist.

Hell, I never even had coffee with Karl.

Forum List

Back