Enemy of the World and Cause of COVID 19 Allowed Platform on Democratic Party TV

Totally outrageous that an American political party would advocate for the greatest threat to our national security. CNN and Democratic Party are a disgrace to the nation, and a national security threat to our nation.

Xi and the CCP are backing the Biden Crime Family and NEED a Biden win in 2020

Did you read that in the latest Q'Anon newsletter?

No, we listen to hidin biden telling us his friends the Chinese are not a threat while the chinese withhold medical equipment.

You need to wake up dumbass.

Your claims of military service lack credibility when you ignore the obvious, like you always seem to do.

China isn't the threat. The United States is the real threat to itself and always has been. Funny, during other emergencies, the US Industry has been drafted into picking up the load and has always done it. During a true emergency, a President can force companies to manufacture what is badly needed. You honestly believe Ford wanted to make B-29s? We are a major exporter of the Emergency systems. If there is a shortage it's because the President didn't do his job.

I see that flaunted Chinese Emergency Products. It's junk and I really don't wish to bet my life that it will work as advertised.

As for my Military Career, I served and you didn't. You didn't pay the price for your own freedoms. But you keep working and sending me that money. It really doesn't cover the real costs.

Spoken like a true Marxist.

Hell, I never even had coffee with Karl.

Must have been schnapps then.

Forum List

Back