Energy policy of the DNC

Are voters this retarded not to know the plans that they talk about openly?

The democrat party is saving the environment with each family that declares bankruptcy cuz they can't afford to drive or heat and cool their homes.

Damned carbon footprints must be destroyed.

This proves it has NOTHING to do with Putin, or Covid for that matter

It's all DNC created.

AOC introduced the Green New Deal:

1. Energy from only solar, wind, water, and energy sources that HAVE NOT BEEN DISCOVERED YET (How's that going, especially that last one?)

2. Outlaw fossil fuel use
- Biden used Executive Order to mandate this by 2035

3. Outlaw the internal combustion engine
- Biden used Executive Order to mandate this by 2030

4. Replace plane travel with SOLAR powered HIGH-SPEED TRAINS
- Ca proved they can't do high-speed trains financially, & research shows our railway infrastructure will not support trains going over approx 45 - 50 mph

5. Reach internal combustion, gasoline-fueled cars with electric cars; force the transition by increasing gas prices astronomically
- Gas price explosion - check
- Outlawing internal combustion engines - check
- Butigieg: 'If you low / middle class peasants can't afford gasoline, go buy a $60,000 electric car'

6. REBUILD or Upgrade to 'Green Energy Standards' EVERY SINGLE BUILDING in the United States (whose up for a 500 Trillion Dollar Deficit?)

The whole Green Energy' crap was exposed as having come from a group of Europen scammers partially funded by Putin in hopes of getting countries to commit national suicide by adopting these police lies and trying to get them to accomplish them.

(We destroyed the USSR with an arms race, and they destroy us from within with the concept of the 'Green New Deal'...)

The democrat party is saving the environment with each family that declares bankruptcy cuz they can't afford to drive or heat and cool their homes.

Damned carbon footprints must be destroyed.
I thought the fruitcakes said the world was being destroyed by the over-abundance of COW FARTS?!

1654549087515.png

I realize this is more complex than your comic book capable intellect can likely comprehend but you might want to skim through it anyway.

People like you become mass murderers of millions and more because you follow and believe the powerful. They screwed up when the coasts did not end near a half century ago. They have turned every thing into a scareathon. Hurricanes, Snowstorms, Minor Rainstorms, Tornados, Draughts, Anything climate related globally that will look good on video and told to the dumb population. Satellite sensors designed to make it look much worse than it is. And in the end it may be climate change, but humans do not do much of it. It is a natural cycle of the earth with the sun involved also.

This proves it has NOTHING to do with Putin, or Covid for that matter

It's all DNC created.

They are now lying their asses off because they are facing the guillotine in November and we are watching like hawks for anything even resembling cheating.

I suspect that they know the ass rape coming so are doing like Beta Fake Mexican and doubling down on fuck-tarded and they don't give a shit now.

I realize this is more complex than your comic book capable intellect can likely comprehend but you might want to skim through it anyway.

Let me stop you right there and tell you to fuck off. Overly complex allegations of certain unprovable phenomena are alway fraud schemes.

Forum List

Back