England Court PROVES "climate change" is a FARCE

In my opinion the whole discussion is so mucked up we may never really know the truth.

Really, you really are stupid enough not to get it?

They expanded from not fucking very much to 160% of not fucking very much.

How dense are you?

You MORON's[sic] predicted they would be gone by 2013. They are not only NOT gone - they've actually expanded by an astounding 60%. How do you explain that, stupid?
You Morons has no apostrophe. As long as you're grading others on grammar, i thought you should know that.

You morons has no apostrophe. As long as you're grading others on grammar, I thought you should know that.

There, I fixed it for you.

Advise: Think and look before you lecture!

8d016cba-0939-4936-baa0-75fcb03011ff-620x372.jpeg

A view of downtown Shanghai on 5 December 2013.

ooooooh !! now i get it, it really is MANS fault.., chinaMANS fault :up:

efb86576-7b29-4a98-b60c-9c6721a737c1-620x372.jpeg

China World Trade Centre Tower III (C), one of the tallest buildings in the city at 330m (1083ft), in the heavy haze in Beijing.

when you liberfools get this cleaned up we will not have to be concerned about Glowbull warming, climate change or any other fucking thing you libernuts want to call it.

all the air pollution standards the U.S.A. has in place are counter acted by the fucking Chinks by at least 5X.., then you have every other country contributing to air pollution...., now libs, what have you got to say ??

Here is that take on GW from one of the smartest men on the INTERNET. And yes you racist liberals I know he is black you don't need to point that out. I don't like him, like you would, because he is black. I like him because he makes sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKHZC8nT0o]Warming Us Up to Globalism - YouTube[/ame]

So the entire scientific community - thousands of scientists from dozens of different countries - all got together to perpetrate a hoax?

Yeah, OK.

Most scientist just know not to bite the hand that feeds them. That means government bureaucrats. If you don't conform to the AGW cult, then you don't get funding research. It's as simple as that.

Wow thats one complete circle of bullshit you got there. You dont believe scientist because you believe you know their motivations. You dont believe the science because it comes from scientists. But you do believe that AGW is not happening because you just dont believe it.

Well then...who can argue with that? Ahaha

That was so beautiful that it had to be repeated in big, bold text. Thanks.

A load of crap.! Have you even bothered to read the report? Have you read the current summary yet?

""The IPCC stands or falls on its computer models. There is no other evidence out there that global warming is any kind of problem. That it exists only in the imagination of the people who programme those computer models and the scientists who contribute to the theory that anthropogenic CO2 is a problem."

yeah, so... Einstein stood or fell on his differential equation model of time and space. Newton stood or fell on his ignoring the random statistical nature of friction. Your car runs on a computer. Your insurance company stands or falls on their computer models of risk. BP Oil prices and profits stand and fall on their supply and demand models. The ballistics for war ships stand and fall on computet models. The Apollo Space program and the space shuttle program stood and fell on computer models.

So, all you've proven is you don't understand science.

What, you think we still use sliderules and hand cranked adding machines?

As a former computer programmer I fully understand that with computers, it is Garbage In, Garbage Out.

Especially if the program is written with deliberate errors and the input is intentionally falsified.

China World Trade Centre Tower III (C), one of the tallest buildings in the city at 330m (1083ft), in the heavy haze in Beijing.

when you liberfools get this cleaned up we will not have to be concerned about Glowbull warming, climate change or any other fucking thing you libernuts want to call it.

all the air pollution standards the U.S.A. has in place are counter acted by the fucking Chinks by at least 5X.., then you have every other country contributing to air pollution...., now libs, what have you got to say ??

Nice pictures. Where did all that air pollution come from? Surely it is not the result of burning different forms of carbon. Like burning coal and oil.

Every right wing nut, I mean environmental scientist on here knows that carbon does not change the earths atmosphere. And burning carbon certainly couldn't change the atmosphere for the worse. I mean there is already carbon in the atmosphere. What harm could adding more do?

So where did that nasty looking air in those pictures come from?

Yes, in the most expensive, hard to reach and potentially devastating ways possible. It's not a way forward, Puppy. If we don't switch to a cleaner, renewable, appliance based and not resource based energy system soon, it will be too late.

And you know something SW, if someone developed an actual clean, renewable energy that A.) worked, and, B.) was affordable, I don't know of a single human in the world that wouldn't use it.

That's what you people don't understand. The market will naturally drive all of this when someone develops a product that works. Right now, you guys are thumping your chest over "solutions" that cost $170,000 each and produce as much energy in a week as a AAA battery. There is a word for that - it's called stupid.

Small Modular Nuclear Reactors -

Small Nuclear Power Reactors.

First "Small Modular" Nuclear Reactors Planned for Tennessee

Small Modular Nuclear Reactors | Department of Energy

Would you have recommended NUCLEAR REACTORS a few years ago, when your talking points - enhanced by garbage like the movie "China Syndrome" - were that nuclear is EVIL?

Nice pictures. Where did all that air pollution come from? Surely it is not the result of burning different forms of carbon. Like burning coal and oil.

Every right wing nut, I mean environmental scientist on here knows that carbon does not change the earths atmosphere. And burning carbon certainly couldn't change the atmosphere for the worse. I mean there is already carbon in the atmosphere. What harm could adding more do?

So where did that nasty looking air in those pictures come from?

will you libs ever learn the difference between pollution and climate? probably not.

The basic science behind GHG warming was recognized as early as 1820 by Fourier. Tyndall measured the IR absorbtion of various atmosphereric gases in 1858. And Arrhenius made the first accurate assessment of what doubling the CO2 content would do in 1896. Here you can find the history of the science, and the science, of AGW.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

The American Institute of Physics is the single largest Scientfic Society on earth, a Society of Societies, including the American Geophysical Union, the scientific society with the largest number of working climate scientists in the world.

Now I know that most here will prefer to get their science from an obese junkie on the radio, but for those with more than two digit IQ's, the science has been settled for the last 40 years.

The basic science behind GHG warming was recognized as early as 1820 by Fourier. Tyndall measured the IR absorbtion of various atmosphereric gases in 1858. And Arrhenius made the first accurate assessment of what doubling the CO2 content would do in 1896. Here you can find the history of the science, and the science, of AGW.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

The American Institute of Physics is the single largest Scientfic Society on earth, a Society of Societies, including the American Geophysical Union, the scientific society with the largest number of working climate scientists in the world.

Now I know that most here will prefer to get their science from an obese junkie on the radio, but for those with more than two digit IQ's, the science has been settled for the last 40 years.

Yes, the greenhouse effect has been established for years. What's lacking is proof that its happening today and that man is causing it.

I made a few post about itfitzme's stellar grammar and spelling abilities, but when I saw this in post #206:

"Otherwise, you reap what you sew", I was laughing too hard.

I made a few post about itfitzme's stellar grammar and spelling abilities, but when I saw this in post #206:

"Otherwise, you reap what you sew", I was laughing too hard.

Obviously he meant you rape what you so. :lol: :badgrin: :D

While the left's leaders continue to LIE about "Climate Change" for power & control (and the left's subservient sheep continue to be willfully ignorant puppets refusing to question anything) - a court in England has now proven that the entire "climate change" issue is a farce.

Al Gore's people - when under oath before a court and facing perjury - were forced to admit that their data and claims in the movie were so false, they submitted 77 pages of correction to the court.

I'm going to repeat that: 77 pages worth of corrections to their movie.

Al Gore’s spokesman and “environment advisor,” Ms. Kalee Kreider, begins by saying that the film presented “thousands and thousands of facts.” It did not: just 2,000 “facts” in 93 minutes would have been one fact every three seconds. The film contained only a few dozen points, most of which will be seen to have been substantially inaccurate. The judge concentrated only on nine points which even the UK Government, to which Gore is a climate-change advisor, had to admit did not represent mainstream scientific opinion.

Ms. Kreider then states, incorrectly, that the judge himself had never used the term “errors.” In fact, the judge used the term “errors,” in inverted commas, throughout his judgment.

Couple Al Gore's people being forced to admit all of their lies with under penalty of perjury with the not one, but TWO different rounds of "Climate Gate" and the fact that the left predicted the polar ice caps would be melted by 2013 when in fact they have now expanded by 60% and, well, only an idiot libtard could ignore all of this indisputable concrete evidence in favor of their masters propaganda.

35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore?s movie | Monckton

Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

Climate Gate News and Video - FOX News Topics - FOXNews.com

" the polar ice caps would be melted by 2013 when in fact they have now expanded by 60%"

Well, there you go. Proof that you are an idiot that can't do math, percentages, and fractions. A 60% increase of nothing is nothing.

Why should anyone consider anything else you have to say as meaningful, given your incapable of the simplest things?

Can't you at least try? You did go to school like the rest of us, didn't you?

What part of this don't you understand? The ice caps got bigger instead of shrinking. I understand that some liberals are upset because the dire predictions failed to become reality, but don't take it out on the messengers.

How many of you Goreheads believed that NYC would be underwater now? We got a lot of warning about what was going to happen. They were all wrong and instead of being relieved, liberals are more angry than ever. What is your problem?

While the left's leaders continue to LIE about "Climate Change" for power & control (and the left's subservient sheep continue to be willfully ignorant puppets refusing to question anything) - a court in England has now proven that the entire "climate change" issue is a farce.

Al Gore's people - when under oath before a court and facing perjury - were forced to admit that their data and claims in the movie were so false, they submitted 77 pages of correction to the court.

Al Gore’s spokesman and “environment advisor,” Ms. Kalee Kreider, begins by saying that the film presented “thousands and thousands of facts.” It did not: just 2,000 “facts” in 93 minutes would have been one fact every three seconds. The film contained only a few dozen points, most of which will be seen to have been substantially inaccurate. The judge concentrated only on nine points which even the UK Government, to which Gore is a climate-change advisor, had to admit did not represent mainstream scientific opinion.

Ms. Kreider then states, incorrectly, that the judge himself had never used the term “errors.” In fact, the judge used the term “errors,” in inverted commas, throughout his judgment.

Couple Al Gore's people being forced to admit all of their lies with under penalty of perjury with the not one, but TWO different rounds of "Climate Gate" and the fact that the left predicted the polar ice caps would be melted by 2013 when in fact they have now expanded by 60% and, well, only an idiot libtard could ignore all of this indisputable concrete evidence in favor of their masters propaganda.

Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

" the polar ice caps would be melted by 2013 when in fact they have now expanded by 60%"

Well, there you go. Proof that you are an idiot that can't do math, percentages, and fractions. A 60% increase of nothing is nothing.

Why should anyone consider anything else you have to say as meaningful, given your incapable of the simplest things?

What part of this don't you understand? The ice caps got bigger instead of shrinking. I understand that some liberals are upset because the dire predictions failed to become reality, but don't take it out on the messengers.

How many of you Goreheads believed that NYC would be underwater now? We got a lot of warning about what was going to happen. They were all wrong and instead of being relieved, liberals are more angry than ever. What is your problem?

Sadly, the answer is quite simple----------liberalism is a mental disease.

More than half of registered democrats aren't aware that the earth rotates around the sun and about the same percentage believe in global warming. Is there a connection?

And neither one of those have anything to do with proving the peer reviewed AGW papers wrong.

Your right, I'm sure it's not about Al Gore profiting from his global warming rhetoric. Mr Gore couldn't possibly have any self interests associated with the funding of Fisker Automotive, or Harry Reed's name with the self interests parties of Nevada Geothermal Power and Sun Power, or Democrat financial contributors George Kaiser, Steven Spinner & David Prend linked to Solyndra. It's all about bringing awareness to a global crisis through the attention of Global Warming, not lining a politician's pockets or the bread and butter of campaign contributions (you won't find any evidence of that I'm sure, it's COMPLETELY legit and trustworthy).

The North Poles' Ice Cap grew last year because the previous year's melt was so extreme.

More than half of registered democrats aren't aware that the earth rotates around the sun and about the same percentage believe in global warming. Is there a connection?

And neither one of those have anything to do with proving the peer reviewed AGW papers wrong.

Your right, I'm sure it's not about Al Gore profiting from his global warming rhetoric. Mr Gore couldn't possibly have any self interests associated with the funding of Fisker Automotive, or Harry Reed's name with the self interests parties of Nevada Geothermal Power and Sun Power, or Democrat financial contributors George Kaiser, Steven Spinner & David Prend linked to Solyndra. It's all about bringing awareness to a global crisis through the attention of Global Warming, not lining a politician's pockets or the bread and butter of campaign contributions (you won't find any evidence of that I'm sure, it's COMPLETELY legit and trustworthy).

When you cant prove the information wrong you have to do something. I KNOW!! Belittle a man and hope that no one notices you didnt touch the subject at hand.

Saul ALinsky and the Heritage Foundation would be very proud

The North Poles' Ice Cap grew last year because the previous year's melt was so extreme.

Yes, or course. Global warming causes global cooling-------------got it :cuckoo:

Yes, or course. Global warming causes global cooling-------------got it :cuckoo:

Arctic sea ice extent settles at record seasonal minimum | Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis

But do continue to keep your head in the sand.

:tinfoil:

Forum List

Back