Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
English 5 year old girl given to Muslim foster parents. Google "Islam thighing"

Christian child forced into Muslim foster care

StndR7G.png

StndR7G.png

The problem here is a lack of foster parents in the UK. You'll have the right demanding these kids go with perfectly normal white English families, but there aren't enough to go around. That's a problem, massive problem.

However what's posted above I don't really believe because it starts going off about Mohammed and marrying a 6 year old, and then making a ton of convenient assumptions that probably aren't true.

Basically fake news.

StndR7G.png

What make you think she's a xtian? She's a little young to be making life choices concerning religion.

Her birth mother is Christian. The foster parents took away a necklace with a cross. They didn't speak English. Obvious mistake to have placed the little girl with these families.

The uproar is valid. It's not the foster families fault. The blame for this mess falls squarely on the council.

StndR7G.png

The problem here is a lack of foster parents in the UK. You'll have the right demanding these kids go with perfectly normal white English families, but there aren't enough to go around. That's a problem, massive problem.

However what's posted above I don't really believe because it starts going off about Mohammed and marrying a 6 year old, and then making a ton of convenient assumptions that probably aren't true.

Basically fake news.

The story is genuine. Go to the Times or any other Brit paper.

Here's DM

London Christian girl, 5, forced into care with Muslims | Daily Mail Online

You know, I was in foster care for a few years growing up, and I can tell you that it's difficult enough being the strange kid living with the family. I can only imagine how much harder it is when the parents and foster child don't speak the same language.

What I consider most pertinent is that "thighing" is a well known Islamic blessed activity. Using baby/toddler as a toy for masterbation just seems a bit out of line to me.
Guess I'm just an ole anti Muslim bigot.

What I consider most pertinent is that "thighing" is a well known Islamic blessed activity. Using baby/toddler as a toy for masterbation just seems a bit out of line to me.

Well known? I never heard of it until this thread was started. And I spent quite a bit of time in the Middle East during my 20 years in the Navy.

You'd assume that the Muslim family has gone through checks to make sure they're suitable.

You'd assume that the Muslim family has gone through checks to make sure they're suitable.

Yeah, you WOULD assume that FrigidWeirdo, but you would be wrong. Even here in America, where privately run foster care programs with a LOT of money who screen their families extensively can let a bad one slip through the cracks.

Case in point is me. I was orphaned when I was 8, and my Grandparents took care of me until they could sign me up with an organization called the Casey Family Foundation, and I gotta say, they had a pretty good program. They paid for the kid to live there, paid for all their expenses like clothing and school supplies, as well as other things that the kid needed. They also told my Grandparents how extensively they screened the families to make sure they were good ones, because the kids that program placed came from troubled backgrounds.

Well, I lived there for a few years, and when I finally figured out they were using me for a paycheck, I bolted. I mean, I was wearing hand me downs from their own son who was the same size as me. They were saying that they were buying the clothes for me, but they bought them for him and I got the leftovers. Same thing with other things, and when I finally caught on, I ran away and went back to live with my Grandparents for the last year of high school.

Yeah, there are many good families out there that love and take care of the kids they are charged with, but there are also some bad ones out there, and even if the programs screen extensively, some bad ones can slip through.

It's a vicious attack on the mother of the girl. Nothing else.

I would expect the same level of concern and a need for an investigation into the council's sloppy placements if a young Muslim child from Syria was placed with a family who could not communicate and was in the habit of feeding the child bacon and eggs for breakfast for example.

:)

Just wouldn't be right.

Yeah, you WOULD assume that FrigidWeirdo, but you would be wrong. Even here in America, where privately run foster care programs with a LOT of money who screen their families extensively can let a bad one slip through the cracks.

Case in point is me. I was orphaned when I was 8, and my Grandparents took care of me until they could sign me up with an organization called the Casey Family Foundation, and I gotta say, they had a pretty good program. They paid for the kid to live there, paid for all their expenses like clothing and school supplies, as well as other things that the kid needed. They also told my Grandparents how extensively they screened the families to make sure they were good ones, because the kids that program placed came from troubled backgrounds.

Well, I lived there for a few years, and when I finally figured out they were using me for a paycheck, I bolted. I mean, I was wearing hand me downs from their own son who was the same size as me. They were saying that they were buying the clothes for me, but they bought them for him and I got the leftovers. Same thing with other things, and when I finally caught on, I ran away and went back to live with my Grandparents for the last year of high school.

Yeah, there are many good families out there that love and take care of the kids they are charged with, but there are also some bad ones out there, and even if the programs screen extensively, some bad ones can slip through.

Bad ones will get through. However the suggestion here is that they are bad because they are Muslim. That the man will be a pedophile and all of this.

Bad ones will get through. However the suggestion here is that they are bad because they are Muslim. That the man will be a pedophile and all of this.

I'd be slamming whatever social worker or agency it was that put the girl in a family that doesn't speak the same language as her.

I'd be slamming whatever social worker or agency it was that put the girl in a family that doesn't speak the same language as her.

Question is this. Does the family not speak the same language? All the information from this seems to have come from some far right source.

Question is this. Does the family not speak the same language? All the information from this seems to have come from some far right source.

Dunno if they speak her language or not. Would require a deeper google search to find a news source that isn't right wing, and it's too late for me to go nosing around, so I'm just gonna have to accept what they have put down here.

Forum List

Back