Enjoy the moment that broke Laura Ingraham...

There’s a perfectly reasonable explanation that doesn’t require your people to believe in retarded conspiracy theories.

Americans don’t like the idiots you guys keep nominating.

Donald Trump, Herschel Walker, Dr. Oz, Kari Lake. And you idiots still can’t figure out why you keep losing?! The results speak for themselves. Maybe, just maybe, Americans don’t like the clown car of idiots that the Republican party has become. No way, it can’t be that. Surely it must be an elaborate retarded conspiracy theory that you idiots have absolutely no evidence for whatsoever.

Like I said, you guys are detached from reality.
Tell us, who was a good GOP nominee?

“You guys“ = conservatives.

Why are you having so much trouble with that? I already explained it. What part of that are you not understanding?

I know you’re just an uneducated truck driver but it’s not that difficult.
And you’re a fucking uneducated asswipe who’s mama apparently never taught him respect. I sure hope you run into someone willing to teach you that lesson, punk.

And you’re a fucking uneducated asswipe who’s mama apparently never taught him respect. I sure hope you run into someone willing to teach you that lesson, punk.
You were saying something about a blithering idiot throwing a temper tantrum? :laugh:

Jesus H Christ, grow the fuck up, he doesn’t owe you a damn thing. He’s been conversing with you like a respectable adult, you’ve done nothing but respond like a two year old throwing a temper tantrum. Blithering idiot.. 🙄

That's why I limit my conversations with him. He likes to do this high school thing of going back and forth, back and forth on the same subject. It's not only boring for me but other members of the topic. Nobody needs to read 15 posts of the exact same thing.

What law is being broken by Biden for selling his artwork? It's suspected it's going to China? Suspected by who? Hannity, Carlson, MTG? Trump's asseaters who have an axe to grind?
Yeah, suddenly a crack addict is a world renowned artist, of course you believe that. :itsok: Just like he was an energy expert deserving to be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars on the Burisma board. Lol

Yeah, suddenly a crack addict is a world renowned artist, of course you believe that. :itsok: Just like he was an energy expert deserving to be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars on the Burisma board. Lol

It was the owner of the art gallery that stated those paint-by-numbers paintings were shipped to China. Of course, all anonymous buyers as expected.

So I should show respect but you don’t need to?

Weird.
There was no reason for you to say that Ray was an uneducated truck driver, like his opinions don’t matter, especially when he’s been nothing but respectful towards you. You’re an immature punk, simple as that, you don’t deserve respect.

Crenshaw also had no political experience, so what makes him acceptable?
I disagree with a lot of his positions but he seems very reasonable, articulates his points well, and isn’t afraid of calling out the crazy idiots on his side of the aisle.

Care to admit that you’re a liar now? :laugh:

Forum List

Back