Enough is Enough

You do not live your life merely to survive. Your life has more value than that and should not be lived in fear.

Another flop waiting to happen. Where do these idiots come from?!
Do you have a large family?

You do not live your life merely to survive. Your life has more value than that and should not be lived in fear.

Yes

From the OP link:

Garner said the legislation would not affect the ability of private businesses to make their own rules about requiring masks inside their establishments. His main concern was preventing government overreach.

Yes
you must talk a lot of shit because you feel the need to wear a face diaper

Yes
Just being a good citizen my man. Not letting my ego be a nuisance to others.

Yes

It's common courtesy. I wear a mask, during a pandemic, for the same reasons I don't piss on the sidewalk or fart in a crowded elevator. Of course these sick motherfuckers probably do both of those things. You know, to show they're not afraid!

Yes
nawh you're just a good little sheep shit talker that needs to wear a face diaper

Fort Worth, TX

Like AFrench2

From the OP link:

Garner said the legislation would not affect the ability of private businesses to make their own rules about requiring masks inside their establishments. His main concern was preventing government overreach.
I agree with this. No shirt no service. Should be up to the business not the Gov't. Very fair, IMO.

Forum List

Back