Enough is Enough

You do not live your life merely to survive. Your life has more value than that and should not be lived in fear.

Another flop waiting to happen. Where do these idiots come from?!
Do you have a large family?
Yes
you must talk a lot of shit because you feel the need to wear a face diaper
Just being a good citizen my man. Not letting my ego be a nuisance to others.

It's common courtesy. I wear a mask, during a pandemic, for the same reasons I don't piss on the sidewalk or fart in a crowded elevator. Of course these sick motherfuckers probably do both of those things. You know, to show they're not afraid!
Yo wore a mask because you were told to do so
I wear a mask covering my chin that's all
Why do you wear a mask to cover your chin? The fact that you are anti mask yet you still wear one makes you more of a sheep than those who are actually wearing them out of concern for others dontchya think?!
Considering most business won't let you in without one, no. It is intimidation. Individual liberty is what this country was founded on.

I do not think you ever learned what this country is about. If you did you have forgotten.
Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness my man. Good I’ll America! Can’t have any of those things with the Rona killing half a million a year. Too bad we couldn’t unite in an effort to squash it. No no, always gotta have turds like you fighting against the greater good in place of your own personal needs
The greater good is people making their own decisions. You have made dissent a mortal sin.
The greater good is putting the safety of others over your own personal conveniences and not being a whining bitch about it
You mean doing what you are told.
Not at all what I meant. I challenge authority all the time. I just pick better battles than you a guess. Masks and a stolen election are two pretty ridiculous swords to fall on

You do not live your life merely to survive. Your life has more value than that and should not be lived in fear.

Yes

It's common courtesy. I wear a mask, during a pandemic, for the same reasons I don't piss on the sidewalk or fart in a crowded elevator. Of course these sick motherfuckers probably do both of those things. You know, to show they're not afraid!
Why do you wear a mask to cover your chin? The fact that you are anti mask yet you still wear one makes you more of a sheep than those who are actually wearing them out of concern for others dontchya think?!
Considering most business won't let you in without one, no. It is intimidation. Individual liberty is what this country was founded on.

I do not think you ever learned what this country is about. If you did you have forgotten.
Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness my man. Good I’ll America! Can’t have any of those things with the Rona killing half a million a year. Too bad we couldn’t unite in an effort to squash it. No no, always gotta have turds like you fighting against the greater good in place of your own personal needs
prove that the masks worked

Yes

Nope.
I'm not surprised.

If you think a business not letting you in without a mask is "intimidation" or a violation of individual liberty, then you don't understand the concept of individual liberty.

Yes

The greater good is people making their own decisions. You have made dissent a mortal sin.
The greater good is putting the safety of others over your own personal conveniences and not being a whining bitch about it
Not at all what I meant. I challenge authority all the time. I just pick better battles than you a guess. Masks and a stolen election are two pretty ridiculous swords to fall on
yet if you thought biden won but the electors said he didn't you wouldn't say a thing???? lol

Yes

Nope.
I'm not surprised.
what type of mask did you wear before you were told to wear one?

Yes

Most businesses won’t let you enter without shoes too. Almost all won’t let you enter without clothes. Are these places anti liberty as well?
The voices they listen, or cave, to are anti-liberty.

You don't have a clue what actual liberty is.

Yes

Most businesses won’t let you enter without shoes too. Almost all won’t let you enter without clothes. Are these places anti liberty as well?

there is no such thing as liberty in the mindset of a leftist and from what I read from you
You are a leftist

Yes

there is no such thing as liberty in the mindset of a leftist and from what I read from you
You are a leftist

I'm not at all surprised you think I'm a leftist. You clearly have no understanding of individual liberty.

Yes

those who would give up liberty for safety deserve neither
Those who whine like little bitches that wearing a mask during a pandemic is loss of liberty are exactly that... little bitches

Yes

No need. It’s just common sense that you obvious lack and don’t want to believe. So there is nothing that would convince you. Why would I wast my time?

Yes

yet if you thought biden won but the electors said he didn't you wouldn't say a thing???? lol
Of course not. Just as I didn’t say anything when Trump won in 2016. In fact I posted here that the Dems should be respectful, give him a chance, and set an example of how to be a good opposition party. They obviously did not do that.

Yes

Of course not. Just as I didn’t say anything when Trump won in 2016. In fact I posted here that the Dems should be respectful, give him a chance, and set an example of how to be a good opposition party. They obviously did not do that.
You didn't say anything because it was a clear cut win
But if things happened like they did now during that President Trump win you would be up in arms

Yes

No need. It’s just common sense that you obvious lack and don’t want to believe. So there is nothing that would convince you. Why would I wast my time?
What's common sense about something that doesn't work for it's intended purpose?

Boxcar.jpg

Yes

those who would give up liberty for safety deserve neither
Those who whine like little bitches that wearing a mask during a pandemic is loss of liberty are exactly that... little bitches
but you wore your face diaper like a little bitch so you could catch the shit you spew

Yes

You are a leftist
He's a fake glibertarian.....Who dutifully licks the boots of The State when ordered.

Yes

You didn't say anything because it was a clear cut win
But if things happened like they did now during that President Trump win you would be up in arms
Bidens win was much more clear cut, he not only won by the same EC landslide as Trump but he also won the popular vote by millions which Trump failed to do

Forum List

Back