Enough is Enough

You do not live your life merely to survive. Your life has more value than that and should not be lived in fear.

Another flop waiting to happen. Where do these idiots come from?!
Do you have a large family?
Yes
you must talk a lot of shit because you feel the need to wear a face diaper
Just being a good citizen my man. Not letting my ego be a nuisance to others.

It's common courtesy. I wear a mask, during a pandemic, for the same reasons I don't piss on the sidewalk or fart in a crowded elevator. Of course these sick motherfuckers probably do both of those things. You know, to show they're not afraid!
Yo wore a mask because you were told to do so
I wear a mask covering my chin that's all

You do not live your life merely to survive. Your life has more value than that and should not be lived in fear.

Yes

It's common courtesy. I wear a mask, during a pandemic, for the same reasons I don't piss on the sidewalk or fart in a crowded elevator. Of course these sick motherfuckers probably do both of those things. You know, to show they're not afraid!

I was at Walmart right after Governor Abbot lifted the Mask Mandate and a woman said something to me about wearing my mask and kindly reply to mind her own business and her husband told her to keep on moving...

Many in the store were wearing their mask and the ones that did not I said nothing because it is none of my business what they do...

Yes
nawh you're just a good little sheep shit talker that needs to wear a face diaper

I wear the face diaper and I am not ashamed of it and if you do not want to wear one then that is your choice but do not infringe on my right to wear one...

Yes

Well I have been wearing one most of my life because of my Health issues, so I guess I was told to do it before the rest of you!

Yes
nawh you're just a good little sheep shit talker that needs to wear a face diaper
Whatever you say bucko

Yes

Why do you wear a mask to cover your chin? The fact that you are anti mask yet you still wear one makes you more of a sheep than those who are actually wearing them out of concern for others dontchya think?!

Yes

I was at Walmart right after Governor Abbot lifted the Mask Mandate and a woman said something to me about wearing my mask and kindly reply to mind her own business and her husband told her to keep on moving...

Many in the store were wearing their mask and the ones that did not I said nothing because it is none of my business what they do...
Haha, yeah totally. Just like when the drunk guy stumbles to his car. None of my business unless he crashes into me on his way home. I guess I’ll just deal with that if/when it happens right?

Yes

Why do you wear a mask to cover your chin? The fact that you are anti mask yet you still wear one makes you more of a sheep than those who are actually wearing them out of concern for others dontchya think?!
Considering most business won't let you in without one, no. It is intimidation. Individual liberty is what this country was founded on.

I do not think you ever learned what this country is about. If you did you have forgotten.

Yes

Considering most business won't let you in without one, no. It is intimidation. Individual liberty is what this country was founded on.

I do not think you ever learned what this country is about. If you did you have forgotten.
Most businesses won’t let you enter without shoes too. Almost all won’t let you enter without clothes. Are these places anti liberty as well?

Yes

Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness my man. Good I’ll America! Can’t have any of those things with the Rona killing half a million a year. Too bad we couldn’t unite in an effort to squash it. No no, always gotta have turds like you fighting against the greater good in place of your own personal needs

Yes

Most businesses won’t let you enter without shoes too. Almost all won’t let you enter without clothes. Are these places anti liberty as well?
The voices they listen, or cave, to are anti-liberty.

Yes

Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness my man. Good I’ll America! Can’t have any of those things with the Rona killing half a million a year. Too bad we couldn’t unite in an effort to squash it. No no, always gotta have turds like you fighting against the greater good in place of your own personal needs
The greater good is people making their own decisions. You have made dissent a mortal sin.

Good for you. I entirely agree with your point of view. We've GOT to protest this mask business, or it will never end.

Yes

The voices they listen, or cave, to are anti-liberty.
Sorry man but coming from you a guy that still insists the election was stolen is pretty rich. You are perhaps one of the most brainwashed posters that I’ve encountered on this board

Yes

The greater good is people making their own decisions. You have made dissent a mortal sin.
The greater good is putting the safety of others over your own personal conveniences and not being a whining bitch about it

Yes

The greater good is putting the safety of others over your own personal conveniences and not being a whining bitch about it
You mean doing what you are told.

Yes

Sad that you don't care about the health and well being of others. I have a label for people like you, Callous Conservative. That label is tied to dumb donald, the NRA and a lack of empathy. Who would have guessed that the Republican Party, and the lesser Libertarian Party have so many sociopathic individuals?

Yes
Whatever you say bucko
plan simple fact it's a face diaper for shit talkers

Yes

Sad that you don't care about the health and well being of others. I have a label for people like you, Callous Conservative. That label is tied to dumb donald, the NRA and a lack of empathy. Who would have guessed that the Republican Party, and the lesser Libertarian Party have so many sociopathic individuals?
Prove the masks are beneficial to others. go ahead I dare you.
And if masks were beneficial they would require the one that actually works not those neck gators that most people wear

Yes

those who would give up liberty for safety deserve neither

Forum List

Back