Enough of this charade!

When will Michele Obama declare her candidacy for President?
Ever think maybe she has no want for it? Not every one aspires to such a thing. I do not know her mind but it is more than possible. Some people after a while grow weary of public service and at some point in time feel they have given enough. The job of President is not an easy one it tends to age people in an unnatural way.

She's not qualified for the job so it doesn't really matter. She's even less qualified than her idiot husband.

"Qualified" huh. I can't believe they're still falling into this hole.

Suppose you had a choice of Presidential candidates. On one side you had a mature highly-experienced former state legislator, Congressional Representative, United States Senator, foreign minister and Secretary of State, who had also been offered, and turned down, nominations to the Supreme Court (<< this is all the same person).

On the other side you had a younger former store clerk who had been elected to the Illinois state legislature and ran once for Senator (but failed). Which one do you go with based on "experience"? If you picked the first older guy, congratulations, you just elected James Buchanan over Abraham Lincoln, widely considered the worst and best POTUSes respectively.

Kamala Harris is the new big moo obama.

Is that the same Kamala Harris who claimed she smoked pot in college while listening to Snoop Dog...years before Snoop Dog released his first album? Oopsies Kamala caught lying. She's Hillary 2.0, both phonies both make shit up that never happened. Tune in next week when Kamala claims to have landed under sniper fire.
Oh Nooooooes

No one has ever smoked pot before...certainly no one who is in high office...

Hey douche...how many joints have YOU sucked down?

STFU

Ever think maybe she has no want for it? Not every one aspires to such a thing. I do not know her mind but it is more than possible. Some people after a while grow weary of public service and at some point in time feel they have given enough. The job of President is not an easy one it tends to age people in an unnatural way.

She's not qualified for the job so it doesn't really matter. She's even less qualified than her idiot husband.

Suppose you had a choice of Presidential candidates. On one side you had a mature highly-experienced former state legislator, Congressional Representative, United States Senator, foreign minister and Secretary of State, who had also been offered, and turned down, nominations to the Supreme Court (<< this is all the same person).

On the other side you had a younger former store clerk who had been elected to the Illinois state legislature and ran once for Senator (but failed). Which one do you go with based on "experience"? If you picked the first older guy, congratulations, you just elected James Buchanan over Abraham Lincoln, widely considered the worst and best POTUSes respectively.

Yes, and Buchanan was a not-so-in-the closet pole smoker.

Why did you use this comparison since they never ran against one another?

Historical ignoramus!

Kamala Harris is the new big moo obama.

Is that the same Kamala Harris who claimed she smoked pot in college while listening to Snoop Dog...years before Snoop Dog released his first album? Oopsies Kamala caught lying. She's Hillary 2.0, both phonies both make shit up that never happened. Tune in next week when Kamala claims to have landed under sniper fire.
Oh Nooooooes

No one has ever smoked pot before...certainly no one who is in high office...

Hey douche...how many joints have YOU sucked down?

STFU
gA2qe43hSWOjzRY1q2CB_post-25893-ralph-wiggum-eating-paste-gif-cKiI.gif

Yes, and Buchanan was a not-so-in-the closet pole smoker.

Why did you use this comparison since they never ran against one another?

Historical ignoramus!

Have any experience with the word "suppose"? It's what we adults call a "hypothetical".

Since the very beginning sailed over your head it's probably a waste of time to explain that the post was about the meaning of "qualified" ---------- WHICH RELATES DIRECTLY TO THE POST I QUOTED.

However just to entertain your dearth of reading comprehension where you insist on historical examples of people who DID run against each other, suppose you had a choice of on one hand a store clerk whose highest political office had been in the Illinois state legislature, and on the other hand a nationally-known sitting Senator and Majority Leader who had defeated the first guy in a race for that Senate seat. If you voted for the latter, you just elected Stephen Douglas over the same Abraham Lincoln. In the actual event Douglas came in dead last out of a field of four, winning a total of one state.

Last edited:

There are only two qualifications for the job...

1. natural born citizen

2. be 35 years old at least

She fits both.

Her hips are too wide for the resolute desk.

1. natural born citizen

She fits both.

I find it odd when you Trump lovers make fun of other people for being fat when you worship an obese man.

1. natural born citizen

She fits both.

Go back to russia you peice of dung.

Forum List

Back