Enough with the whining from the bottom 90%

So the Democrat "War on Poverty" has been a total failure

Paying people to stay poor simply does not work, unless of course, you want to use redistribution to expand your political base

The only Winner in the War on Poverty has been Democrat Politicians. The poor get Failed Public Education, public Housing and food stamps and the Democrat Party get to win political office.

Yeah, that's fair

So the Democrat "War on Poverty" has been a total failure

Paying people to stay poor simply does not work, unless of course, you want to use redistribution to expand your political base

The only Winner in the War on Poverty has been Democrat Politicians. The poor get Failed Public Education, public Housing and food stamps and the Democrat Party get to win political office.

Yeah, that's fair

yep

Look at them gloating over things getting worse for their kids.

They have reached a whole new level of stupid

Look at them gloating over things getting worse for their kids.

They have reached a whole new level of stupid

you should be worried about the dept this government is piling on the backs of your kids, grandkids and great grandkids..

but to you people, Obama and the Democrat party is just wonderful and generous

Last edited:
Unrest?

It seems this administration is making sure that happens

that's where you and I differ. I think every administration in my adult lifetime has been making it worse for the American people.

why are they stocking up on ammunition?

What? Do you think they're going to call ME to explain it? (assuming it is happening)

Obama continually running around the country stirring up hate

:eek:

According to most republicans, workers should be kissing their bosses' asses that they have a job, not worry about how much money they're making.

According to most republicans, workers should be kissing their bosses' asses that they have a job, not worry about how much money they're making.

Hey you don't have to work for anyone else if you don't want to.

Get off your lazy whining sheep ass and work for yourself.

I do fine thank you.

Of course I realize that I'm worth something as an employee and am compensated for it properly.

I'm not the whining crying little bitch with the need to kiss my boss' ass, so perhaps you should take your own advise there, sport.

I do fine thank you.

Of course I realize that I'm worth something as an employee and am compensated for it properly.

I'm not the whining crying little bitch with the need to kiss my boss' ass, so perhaps you should take your own advise there, sport.

I don't work for anyone, Sparky I have people work for me.

I've been working for myself since I was 20 and I am sick to fucking death of people whining about their bosses. Shut the fuck up and get another job if you don't like the one you have or work for yourself.

Forum List

Back