🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Entire DNC staff fired

They will probably re-hire many of them. But certainly not whoever was responsible for the DNC's internet security.

This is probably like when Sessions fired all of the AGs....something that happens with a regime change, but either way, it's interesting.

I wonder if being corrupt will be a prerequisite for employment. It obviously was in the past.

Embattled DNC asks all staffers for resignation letters
No surprise. Te abject failure of the DNC in the fact that they lost not only the White House but since 2010 over 1000, federal and state seats says its time for a serious house cleaning.
Ultimately, until the DNC can wrest the party out of the clutches of the far left, democrats stand little chance of controlling the majority of states, nor the Legislative or Executive branches of the federal government.
These lefties will have to get it through their heads that liberalism is OVER. Political correctness and speech codes are no longer acceptable and will be ignored. We've HAD IT with this shit.

I can't find it but I read a very good article today how the democrats misjudged the polls leading up to the election. They determined the polls over sampled certain demos and ignored the blue collar, rust belt, etc demographics. They gave some good reasons as to why it happened but one thing stood out to me, many people refuse to tip their hand as to who they plan to vote for. The one state they used as an example was Ohio, the polls were not even close. The article also said Clinton assumed certain states would go to her so she didn't campaign heavily in them. Huge mistake
Clinton made ONE visit to Pennsylvania. And that was a democrat safe haven Philadelphia. She made a grand total of ZERO campaign stops in Michigan and Wisconsin. She lost all three states And but for the federal employee heavy northern counties of Virginia, voting in lockstep figuring a democrat would protect their cushy jobs, she'd have lost Virginia as well.. She campaigned only in democrat heavy areas. She did nothing to attempt at swaying moderate voters her way. I think the DNC had all but given up on the middle class moderates. I guess the DNC figured on a near 100% lockstep vote from Blacks and Latinos. And they also expected a landslide majority of women voters. Based on that, the DNC and the Clinton campaign said "screw the middle class and the blue collar vote. We don't need 'em"

These lefties will have to get it through their heads that liberalism is OVER. Political correctness and speech codes are no longer acceptable and will be ignored. We've HAD IT with this shit.
I wouldn't say that liberalism is over so much as Identity Politics is over. NeoMarxist bullshit is over. "America was Never Great" ass holes are over.

America is coming back!

Forum List

Back