Entire Top of the Republican Party Has Been Exposed to COVID

What is the death rate for the U.S. for the year 2020, so far?

What was the death rate in 1969?

What was the death rate in 2019?
I think that was posted, and from what I recall it's been falling since 1969, only to actually go UP under Trump in 2020.

I think that was posted, and from what I recall it's been falling since 1969, only to actually go UP under Trump in 2020.

" The age-adjusted death rate for the total population decreased 1.1% from 731.9 deaths per 100,000 standard population in 2017 to 723.6 in 2018 (Figure 2). "

Proof positive that the death rate was in decline under Trump.

Looks like the ACB ceremony was where many got it?

Conway is the seventh person who attended Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination ceremony at the White House to test positive for the virus. Other attendees who contracted the illness are: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and an unnamed White House reporter.

My guess the chinese or the dems puposely exposed everyone---hopefully it isn't a more dangerous form.

Using the virus or a more deadly form of would be typical of both groups in response to not getting their way with the supreme court or election.

I am worried with reports that Trump has been sent off to the hospital.

the virus is not supposed to be this contagious.

It is when your stupid Orange Virus insists on putting on super spreader events and vehemently denies to wear a mask. Simple case of reaping what you sew, dumb dumb.

" The age-adjusted death rate for the total population decreased 1.1% from 731.9 deaths per 100,000 standard population in 2017 to 723.6 in 2018 (Figure 2). "

Proof positive that the death rate was in decline under Trump.

But that's not what you asked is it? Why did you move the goal posts, because what you asked shows that the death rate under Trump went up in 2020.

What is the death rate for the U.S. for the year 2020, so far?

What was the death rate in 1969?

What was the death rate in 2019?

As I said, and will expand on. Death rates went down under Reagan, under Bush, under Clinton, under Bush, under Obama, but that trend stopped in the third year of Trumps term.

How many lives has the shut down and riots destroyed?

Also, you'll have my full attention when you leftardz start holding China more accountable than you do Trump, for the pandemic.
The solution is simple, but Trump made it impossible to carry out. Simple follow CDC gudelines. Wear masks, wash hands, socially distance.

Had we done that, we wouldn't have had to shut down the economy. An example of that is South Korea and Japan.

You figure you're stupid or we are? Rhetorical.

As I said, and will expand on. Death rates went down under Reagan, under Bush, under Clinton, under Bush, under Obama, but that trend stopped in the third year of Trumps term.

I thought the answer might be obvious.

Guess not.

Why did Trump wait until 2020 (an election year) to start raising the death rate?

Last edited:

Conway is the seventh person who attended Judge Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination ceremony at the White House to test positive for the virus. Other attendees who contracted the illness are: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC), Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), University of Notre Dame President John Jenkins, and an unnamed White House reporter.

My guess the chinese or the dems puposely exposed everyone---hopefully it isn't a more dangerous form.

Using the virus or a more deadly form of would be typical of both groups in response to not getting their way with the supreme court or election.

It is when your stupid Orange Virus insists on putting on super spreader events and vehemently denies to wear a mask. Simple case of reaping what you sew, dumb dumb.

Yea, he isn’t a pussy that’s afraid of a virus that has no chance of killing him. Masks to not prevent the virus anyway. Now he’ll be immune, while your side will continue to hide in their basements begging the government for more handout checks.

Last edited:
Not curious at all.
Here are the last sentences from the article you linked to....

After my visit in August, I wrote that if I’d torn off my mask and had a coughing fit inside the White House, it didn’t seem like anyone would’ve especially cared. That felt true today too. But by then, it wouldn’t have mattered. Whatever illness I’d brought into the building would’ve already been in the air.

EVERYTHING about the virus is curious

You would know that if you did research

Yea, he isn’t a pussy that’s afraid of a virus that has no chance of killing him.
Funny. Then why is Trump holed up in a hospital, getting experimental treatments.
I, for one, do not think he has the virus nor would even allow experimental treatments

Least anyone forget....Hillary has been named as the mastermind of Russian collusion,
made fully aware to Obama/Biden by Brennan and Comney and others involved

Does anyone think for a second Trump/Barr are doing nothing

Yea, he isn’t a pussy that’s afraid of a virus that has no chance of killing him. Masks to not prevent the virus anyway. Now he’ll be immune, while your side will continue to hide in their basements begging the government for more handout checks.

Yeah. :auiqs.jpg: Keep telling yourself that, snowflake. It's really going to burn your ass in November. I'd recommend buying lots of preparation H.

I find it interesting how CNN wants Bill Barr to Quarantine for precaution, but suddenly that standard does not apply to Biden who by the way is sniffling and wiping his fingers on his runny nose and touching everything.
I also find it troubling that no one is making sure the negative tests used to be allowed in the event weren't weaponized to allow knowingly sick people in. They rellied on the accuracy so something went wrong, either the tests are not good enough to rely on or someone is politicized or compromised in the testing procedure.

Looks like Republican plans to confirm a new SCOTUS Justice are being scuttled by COVID

Three Senators down already
More to come if they are not more cautious

This has long been one way the coronavirus has spread. People gathered at celebrations, where they're too busy partying to think about safety. One of the reasons that Florida closed down the bars.

The faster it spreads, the sooner it will be over, and the fewer will die.
Name a single entrenched epidemic that was ended by anything other than herd immunity?
Let em die

Weed out the weakest Who cares if millions die? Everyone is going to die anyway

Was he alive until he got COVID? Yes, comorbidity is a factor in most COVID deaths, but not all. You willing to risk upwards of 2 million Americans because Trump decided he liked a Fox radiologist better than the actual experts in immunology?

When it is a given that shutting down the economy will destroy more lives than that? Then, Yes, I am willing to risk losing 1 in a hundred even as I work to expedite a vaccine and other remedies.

(as Trump is trying to do)

Absolutely.
That isn't a "given". Economies recover, dead people don't. If you want the economy to recover, wear a mask, social distance, stay home whenever possible.

Your screen name is "Chuz Life" but you have no problem with upwards of 2 million Americans dead so Trump can say he has a good economy?

Wrong.
The US economy is based almost entirely on its currency being used for oil and other global transactions, so if it tanks, they the whole world will switch to some other currency, like the Euro, and the US will NEVER recover.

Wrong.
You only slightly slow the spread with masks and social distancing.
The longer you stretch it out, the number of dead is greatly increased because it is essentially only the vulnerable that die, and the longer you allow the epidemic to exist, the more it will get though the quarantine of the elderly.

Your asymptomatic statement proves you're wrong.
If the number of infected is small, the odds of the elderly contacting them is equal to their numbers, ex 10%.
If 90% of cases are asymptomatic, that means those asymptomatic people will push contact with the elderly to 90%, and not 10%.

You need to take a science lesson.

But you are wrong because the number of infected is not small, it is 10 times larger than we realized, and that means the virus is just not very infectious. In fact, it has an R0 of only around 2, which is very low. In comparison, measules is more like 7.5,
And you are totally wrong about the asymptomatic.
They do not notice symptoms because they have inherent immunity.
They immune system is able to identify and kill the invading virus befor it is able to reproduce and cause harm.
So then they can not shed enough virus to infect anyone else.
It is only the pre-symptomatic who can spread the virus, not the asymptomatic.

And South Korea and Japan did not just socially distance, but enforce strict quarantine.
No one allowed in.
We were not allowed to do that by the courts.
Really? The courts stopped Trumps travel ban from China. The courts stopped Trumps travel ban from Europe?

IN fact, America has put more travel bans in place than Japan and South Korea combined.

Wrong.
The courts allowed US citizens traveling to those place to come back carrying the virus, and the courts allowed those with green cards to travel to the US.
And Trump had them quarantined.. So it was not a free flow into the US.

No, the US got heavily infected very quickly, so clearly there was not enough quarantine. Returning US citizens did not follow quarantine guidelines.

Turns out that 90% of the infected were asymptomatic, so did not get tested, and were never counted.

In fact they were tested (otherwise we would never know about them) and are included in the 7 million cases.
Wrong.
The US is not doing mass testing, so has of yet NOT detected those 90% asymptomatic.
The only times we detected asymptomatic is with critical workers who had mandated testing, like medical personnel.
So the actual number of asymptomatic that were tested is tiny, and the vast majority are still out there uncounted in the US.
The only way to count them would be to take testing house to house.

The seven-day average positivity rate tops 10% in 13 states, including Alabama (24.5%), South Dakota (23.3%), North Dakota (18.9%), Iowa (17.8%), and Kansas (17.1%).

Positivity rates are lowest in the Northeast. Vermont (0.3%), Maine (0.6%), Connecticut (0.8%), and New York (0.8%) all have seven-day averages below 1%.

This means we're testing more than just those who have symptoms.

So the number of cases does include large numbers of asymptomatic in the general population.

No, we only recently started testing more than just those heavily symptomatic, and we test only a tiny number of those who are not symptomatic. About the people we are testing who are not symptomatic are those in professions or contacts with risks, like health care workers, patients, teachers, etc.

And Trump had them quarantined.. So it was not a free flow into the US.
Another LIE. Trump put them under 14 day "voluntary" quarantine. They did not keep tabs on anybody they let back in. Or prevent any of them from mixing with the general population.

Hence, they were NOT quarantined.
Try again... If they were symptomatic they were quarantined in the Navy barracks in NY and in Fl.. those without symptoms we allowed to self quarantine.
As Rigby posted 90% of infected people are asymptomatic. So Trump let 9 out of 10 infected people unchecked into the country.
IF they were asymptomatic how do you know if they were infected or not?

Forum List

Back