EPA Ignores Science to Propose Most Expensive Regulation in History

I figured you would go off line... Because I burned your ass twice .. You ignorant liberal fool in science and politics..
You have a rich fantasy life.
You've burned jack shit.
Do you even know what a circumference and radius. Means? Dip shit?

Also I am still waiting on your link the earth was a flat rounded sphere?

You really hate science....
The concept of a spherical Earth displaced earlier beliefs in a flat Earth: In early Mesopotamian mythology, the world was portrayed as a flat disk floating in the ocean and surrounded by a spherical sky,[7] and this forms the premise for early world maps like those of Anaximander and Hecataeus of Miletus. Other speculations on the shape of Earth include a seven-layered ziggurat or cosmic mountain, alluded to in the Avesta and ancient Persian writings (see seven climes).
no I really love science ..when i see slack jaws like yourself misinterpreting it I bust a gut
a radius is the distance around a circle
geometry is what you use to make a sphere.

What do you think fruit loop that ...

Eratosthenes a master at math,science and the arts would say the earth was flat ?

Only a fool would say that...
a master of what he knew he had no way to prove his speculation.
many educated people thought the earth was flat.

He did prove it, moron. You're just too stupid to recognize the proof when it has been presented to you.

A circumstance is a circle, dumbass. So what you said is that a circle has a circle. Literate people would understand how stupid that sounded the minute they typed it, but not you.
Do you mean circumference ?
And no that's not what I said .
Only an illiterate fuck would say I did .

Yes, I meant circumference. My spellcheck program misfired.

And, yes, that is what you said. A circumference is a circle. So you said a circle has a circle.

So now you are going full retard on us?

You don't know Obama mandated fluorescent bulbs in 2014?

Lights out for the incandescent light bulb as of Jan. 1, 2014
Yes I did, your point?

Get over yourself I burned your ass twice ignorant fruit loop...
Eratosthenes proved the earth was round...
false he....speculated the earth was round.....it was not proven until Magellan-Elcano expedition, which sailed from Spain in 1519 and returned in 1522 after having crossed the Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian oceans.

Another lie...

Nobody needed to sail around the world...

Eratosthenes knew it...

Please don't tell me you don't know about him...

He was one of the greatest scientists ever...
false sailing around the world was the only way at the time to prove his calculations correct .
If they hadn't it would been unproven .
Damm you're ignorant.

That didn't prove it, numskull, because Magellan had no way to determine how far he traveled. He couldn't calculate his longitude, only his latitude.

So you are wrong again.

Big surprise!

Air Quailty

"The United States, with 54,905 deaths in 2010 from soot and smog, ranks seventh highest for air pollution deaths."

But if don't kill these people jobs could be lost...
Can you name one person whose death certificate says they were killed by air polluton?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
My father in law .
Any more dumb ass comments.
It was mesothelioma caused by asbestos particles in the air.

ROFL! That's not air pollution, dumbass. That's occupationally related illness. Only the people in the immediate vicinity were affected, not the entire city. His death certificate doesn't say he died from air pollution.

You're a dumbass.

False they speculated that the earth was a flat circle not a sphere.
Huge difference
Thanks for playing.

I figured you would go off line... Because I burned your ass twice .. You ignorant liberal fool in science and politics..
You have a rich fantasy life.
You've burned jack shit.
Do you even know what a circumference and radius. Means? Dip shit?

Also I am still waiting on your link the earth was a flat rounded sphere?

You really hate science....
The concept of a spherical Earth displaced earlier beliefs in a flat Earth: In early Mesopotamian mythology, the world was portrayed as a flat disk floating in the ocean and surrounded by a spherical sky,[7] and this forms the premise for early world maps like those of Anaximander and Hecataeus of Miletus. Other speculations on the shape of Earth include a seven-layered ziggurat or cosmic mountain, alluded to in the Avesta and ancient Persian writings (see seven climes).
no I really love science ..when i see slack jaws like yourself misinterpreting it I bust a gut
a radius is the distance around a circle
geometry is what you use to make a sphere.
False fluorescent bulbs have been around since the 1940s or even earlier.
Again you are full of shit.

So now you are going full retard on us?

You don't know Obama mandated fluorescent bulbs in 2014?

Lights out for the incandescent light bulb as of Jan. 1, 2014
Yes I did, your point?

Get over yourself I burned your ass twice ignorant fruit loop...
Eratosthenes proved the earth was round...
false he....speculated the earth was round.....it was not proven until Magellan-Elcano expedition, which sailed from Spain in 1519 and returned in 1522 after having crossed the Atlantic, the Pacific and the Indian oceans.

Wrong, asshole, he proved the Earth was round. He even calculated its diameter quite accurately.

It's obvious you're just a bonehead who got caught saying something stupid, and now you're trying to dance your way out of admitting it.
False !

Air Quailty

"The United States, with 54,905 deaths in 2010 from soot and smog, ranks seventh highest for air pollution deaths."

Can you name one person whose death certificate says they were killed by air polluton?

My father in law .

ROFL! That's not air pollution, dumbass. That's occupationally related illness. Only the people in the immediate vicinity were affected, not the entire city. His death certificate doesn't say he died from air pollution.

You're a dumbass.
False talking out your ass.
air pollution can be

A circumstance is a circle, dumbass. So what you said is that a circle has a circle. Literate people would understand how stupid that sounded the minute they typed it, but not you.
Do you mean circumference ?
And no that's not what I said .
Only an illiterate fuck would say I did .

Yes, I meant circumference. My spellcheck program misfired.

And, yes, that is what you said. A circumference is a circle. So you said a circle has a circle.
false

The circumference of a circle is the distance around it.

A circle is a simple shape in Euclidean geometry. It is the set of all points in a plane that are at a given distance from a given point, the center; equivalently it is the curve traced out by a point that moves so that its distance from a given point is constant. The distance between any of the points and the center is called the radius.

indoors

Air Quailty

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.
air pollution can be

Scan your father's death certificate and prove he died of "air pollution."

Air Quailty

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.
again that's you...indoor air pollution

Air Quailty

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.
air pollution can be indoors

fuck you !

Air Quailty

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.
air pollution can be

Air Quailty

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.
air pollution can be

is this your way of attempting to dodge this
The circumference of a circle is the distance around it.

A circle is a simple shape in Euclidean geometry. It is the set of all points in a plane that are at a given distance from a given point, the center; equivalently it is the curve traced out by a point that moves so that its distance from a given point is constant. The distance between any of the points and the center is called the radius.
?

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.

fuck you !

Just as I thought, it doesn't say anything of the sort on his death certificate. "Killed by air pollution" has never appeared on any death certificate in the United States.

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.

fuck you !

Just as I thought, it doesn't say anything of the sort on his death certificate. "Killed by air pollution" has never appeared on any death certificate in the United States.
false I need prove nothing to your illiterate ass.
it said mesothelioma

Mesothelioma (or, more precisely, malignant mesothelioma) is a rare form of cancer that develops from cells of the mesothelium, the protective lining that covers many of the internal organs of the body. Mesothelioma is most commonly caused by exposure to asbestos.[1] The most common anatomical site for mesothelioma is the pleura (the outer lining of the lungs and internal chest wall), but it can also arise in the peritoneum (the lining of the abdominal cavity), the pericardium (the sac that surrounds the heart),[2] or the tunica vaginalis (a sac that surrounds the testis).[3]

by definition it's air pollution.

You're a dumbass.

fuck you !

it said mesothelioma

Mesothelioma (or, more precisely, malignant mesothelioma) is a rare form of cancer that develops from cells of the mesothelium, the protective lining that covers many of the internal organs of the body. Mesothelioma is most commonly caused by exposure to asbestos.[1] The most common anatomical site for mesothelioma is the pleura (the outer lining of the lungs and internal chest wall), but it can also arise in the peritoneum (the lining of the abdominal cavity), the pericardium (the sac that surrounds the heart),[2] or the tunica vaginalis (a sac that surrounds the testis).[3]

In other words, not air pollution.

Thanks for verifying the fact.

fuck you !

it said mesothelioma

false, indoor air pollution hey simpleton air is both indoors and out doors pollutants are indoors and outdoors in the air.
that makes it air pollution open space or in closed space is irrelevant

fuck you !

it said mesothelioma

false, indoor air pollution hey simpleton air is both indoors and out doors pollutants are indoors and outdoors in the air.

EPA regulations aren't designed to control indoor air pollution, numskull. That's the domain of OSHA

Who do you think you're fooling with these lame-assed weasels?

fuck you !

it said mesothelioma

EPA regulations aren't designed to control indoor air pollution, numskull. That's the domain of OSHA

never said the epa regulations were .
doesn't change the fact it's air pollution
epic fail.

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.

fuck you !

Translation~ you don't know shit....

it said mesothelioma

never said the epa regulations were .
doesn't change the fact it's air pollution
epic fail.

I know what your beef is..

You just mad when your husband farts under the covers....

What else could it be?:eek:

My father in law .

You're a dumbass.

fuck you !

Could you be any less desperate?

You're a dumbass.

fuck you !

Could you be any less desperate?

This is a sock, I just realized it..

Forum List

Back