EPA nee a reality check

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
Some of the regulatory issues the EPA has taken up in recent years cause any sane and reasonable person to shake their head and wonder "WTF!". Things like "farmers make too much dust, they should make less dust"; "cows (and other livestock) fart"; and now, "Alaskans (and other dwellers in cold places) need to stop keeping warm by burning wood".
I'd like to see a bunch of these petty, out-of-touch, bureaucrats come up here and show me how to keep warm without wood...oh, and no petroleum-based polluting products, either. I'd welcome the information.

EPA To Alaskans In Sub-Zero Temps: Stop Burning Wood To Keep Warm

Some of the regulatory issues the EPA has taken up in recent years cause any sane and reasonable person to shake their head and wonder "WTF!". Things like "farmers make too much dust, they should make less dust"; "cows (and other livestock) fart"; and now, "Alaskans (and other dwellers in cold places) need to stop keeping warm by burning wood".
I'd like to see a bunch of these petty, out-of-touch, bureaucrats come up here and show me how to keep warm without wood...oh, and no petroleum-based polluting products, either. I'd welcome the information.

EPA To Alaskans In Sub-Zero Temps: Stop Burning Wood To Keep Warm
They tried to make spud growers in Idaho walk thru the fields with plastic bags over their feet.

Forum List

Back