EPA Wants Gov't To Control How Cold Your Beer Can Be

I have very little doubt that internet connected smart appliances and the smart grid will control our energy use in EVERY sense.

If you find this "progress" unappealing then find a way to generate your OWN electricity and get off that grid.

Electricity is a commodity if I pay for it it's no one's business how much I use or don't use.

I suppose it's OK with you if the FDA monitors your food and beverage choices and then forces you to buy less of certain foods.

How about forcing you to buy less gasoline and heating oil by surreptitiously draining your gas tank?

It's a conspiracy!!!

Conspiracy-theorist-tin-foil-hat.jpg

is that Michael Moore....? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM]Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube[/ame]

You keep trying to present these people as credible. They are the New World Order, Illuminati, black helicopter crowd. They are people who believe EVERY crazy conspiracy theory. Is THAT who you want to be labeled as?

092-1020194341-pyramid_eye.jpg

It's a conspiracy!!!

Conspiracy-theorist-tin-foil-hat.jpg

is that Michael Moore....? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM]Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube[/ame]

You keep trying to present these people as credible. They are the New World Order, Illuminati, black helicopter crowd. They are people who believe EVERY crazy conspiracy theory. Is THAT who you want to be labeled as?

are President George H. Bush and President Bill Clinton crazy conspiracists?....after all....they both helped institute Agenda 21.....

Bill Clinton's Executive Order#12852created the President's Council on Sustainable Development (PCSD) in 1993....

Economy2.jpg

Last edited:

are President George H. Bush and President Bill Clinton crazy conspiracists?....after all....they both helped institute Agenda 21.....

Bill Clinton's Executive Order#12852created the President's Council on Sustainable Development (PCSD) in 1993....

Economy2.jpg

My God man, is that supposed to be scary? If two US Presidents, one from each party were involved it should tell you that none of this is some scary conspiracy. Agenda 21 is a 20 years old document. It is a non-binding set of common sense suggestions to integrate sound environmental policy when planning community projects. It is an innocuous document. It has no teeth.

What these people you hold up as 'patriots' want is for America to continue to be beholden to the UN-sustainable dirty energy. THAT is who funds these creeps.

Wake up man...

Economy2.jpg

My God man, is that supposed to be scary? If two US Presidents, one from each party were involved it should tell you that none of this is some scary conspiracy. Agenda 21 is a 20 years old document. It is a non-binding set of common sense suggestions to integrate sound environmental policy when planning community projects. It is an innocuous document. It has no teeth.

What these people you hold up as 'patriots' want is for America to continue to be beholden to the UN-sustainable dirty energy. THAT is who funds these creeps.

Wake up man...

i am wide awake....but it looks like you need more coffee......:coffee:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdOHQyryk6k]Agenda 21 For Even Bigger Dummies Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcdZoAXtBg]Agenda 21 For Even Bigger Dummies Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Economy2.jpg

Wake up man...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdOHQyryk6k]Agenda 21 For Even Bigger Dummies Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQcdZoAXtBg]Agenda 21 For Even Bigger Dummies Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

You can keep posting that FAR out crap from now until eternity. And it will continue to be FAR out conspiracy crap. I suggest you see a psychiatrist before you start seeing black helicopters.

Does it make any sense to you that America should have energy sources that are sustainable? Or does it make MORE sense for America to rely on UN-sustainable energy sources?

It is not a trick question. I am hoping there is some common sense in your head.

Wake up man...

You can keep posting that FAR out crap from now until eternity. And it will continue to be FAR out conspiracy crap. I suggest you see a psychiatrist before you start seeing black helicopters.

Does it make any sense to you that America should have energy sources that are sustainable? Or does it make MORE sense for America to rely on UN-sustainable energy sources?

It is not a trick question. I am hoping there is some common sense in your head.

we can always rely on your hot air as one sustainable source....

the U.S. has plenty of sustainable energy sources to last more than a century or two...it'd be nice however if BO would let us at them...that's plenty of time for us to develop alternative sources...

why the hell should we turn control of our usage over to the government.....ultimately to the UN or some one-world government with a "sustainable development" greenie gimmick in order to control everybody.....? you realize that would mean giving up our sovereignty not only as an individual but as a nation...?

I wish it were a theory. But it is true. Big tobacco set the stage when they vehemently argued that smoking did not cause cancer. After losing a lawsuit against the major tobacco companies that found the companies have violated civil racketeering laws and defrauded the American people by lying for decades about the health risks of smoking and their marketing to children, part of the lawsuit forced them to turn over internal documents.

Big tobacco kept cancer risk in cigarettes secret: Study

You are so full of it, people knew smoking was not good for you decades before that suit. Government, federal and state made more from tobacco sales than any tobacco company and they still are, but no one sued them.

Are you trying to make a point? Documents prove tobacco companies had known cigarette smoke contained potentially dangerous radioactive particles as early as 1959.

The corporate polluter money that funded right wing think tanks and pseudo-scientists to defend big tobacco's denial of the health effects from smoking are the very same right wing think tanks and pseudo-scientists that are being funded to deny climate change, the health effects of coal burning power plants and spreading false conspiracy theories about important innovations like a smart grid.

It is amazing you right wing turds are able to cross a street without getting creamed...you only look ONE WAY...

You're an idiot, the federal government required health warnings on tobacco products in the early 60's all the while continuing to profit from them. Then you have to consider that even today no one can prove a direct cause and effect of the use of tobacco, do tobacco products contribute to health problems, yes, but no one can say if you consume X amount of tobacco it any particular form, this WILL happen. Why, because there are too many other environmental and physical variables involved. Think about Geroge Burns who was an avid cigar somker for more than half a century and lived to 99.

Real science demands exactness, they have failed to achieve it on tobacco and your so called global warming, or climate change or what ever the name of the day is.

How do I know if my power company installed one of these smart meters without asking me?

the old analog meter is on the left.....the new digital (smart) meter is on the right...

Analog%20%2B%20smart%20meters.jpg

Not all digital meters are smart meters, a smart meter will have an FCC approval on the front of it because of its communication capabilities and so far I have never seen a smart meter that has been UL approved, I wonder why.

we can always rely on your hot air as one sustainable source....

the U.S. has plenty of sustainable energy sources to last more than a century or two...it'd be nice however if BO would let us at them...that's plenty of time for us to develop alternative sources...

why the hell should we turn control of our usage over to the government.....ultimately to the UN or some one-world government with a "sustainable development" greenie gimmick in order to control everybody.....? you realize that would mean giving up our sovereignty not only as an individual but as a nation...?

WOW, you really swallowed that propaganda hook, line and sinker. They have demented minds.

Now, so do you. I feel sorry for you. You are infested with fear over a TOTAL lie. A complete fabrication devised by wealth polluters to protect their profits.

Their pollution kills people. Right now, we have a marketplace that is governed by rules that were written by the incumbents -- coal, oil and nuke -- to reward the dirtiest, filthiest, most poisonous, most destructive, most addictive fuels from hell.

Enjoy their company. Embrace their deadly filth. They are the GOOD guys, and the people who want to bring us clean, safe energy are the BAD guys.

What a twisted mind...

Wake up man...

This one's gonna require a rubber room soon...

:lol:

I wish it were a theory. But it is true. Big tobacco set the stage when they vehemently argued that smoking did not cause cancer. After losing a lawsuit against the major tobacco companies that found the companies have violated civil racketeering laws and defrauded the American people by lying for decades about the health risks of smoking and their marketing to children, part of the lawsuit forced them to turn over internal documents.

Big tobacco kept cancer risk in cigarettes secret: Study

You are so full of it, people knew smoking was not good for you decades before that suit. Government, federal and state made more from tobacco sales than any tobacco company and they still are, but no one sued them.

Are you trying to make a point? Documents prove tobacco companies had known cigarette smoke contained potentially dangerous radioactive particles as early as 1959.

The corporate polluter money that funded right wing think tanks and pseudo-scientists to defend big tobacco's denial of the health effects from smoking are the very same right wing think tanks and pseudo-scientists that are being funded to deny climate change, the health effects of coal burning power plants and spreading false conspiracy theories about important innovations like a smart grid.

It is amazing you right wing turds are able to cross a street without getting creamed...you only look ONE WAY...
Anyone with half a brain knew smoking tobacco was not healthy.
Look, you are a radical anti capitalist anti corporate anti business anti profit individual.
You are biased to the core. You have no credibility.
Go back to the 60's where you belong.

Look, you are a radical anti capitalist anti corporate anti business anti profit individual.

He talks out his ass a lot too.... rarely backs anything up, etc.

But, it's good comedy!

Last edited:

WOW. You can't be serious! I am the ONLY free market capitalist on this thread. I want to create a TRUE free marketplace. A national market that would turn every American into an energy entrepreneur, every home into a power plant. That can't be done without a smart two way grid.

The anti-capitalists are you right wing turds who believe crony capitalism is a free market. It's NOT, it's a FEE market. You are parroting the propaganda of the dirtiest, filthiest, most poisonous, most destructive, most addictive fuels from hell.

What all polluters do is use political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and to force the public to pay their costs. Every one of the 28 major environmental laws were designed to restore free-market capitalism in America by forcing actors in the marketplace to pay the true cost of bringing their product to market.

NONE of those polluters can exist in a TRUE free market. It is only through malfeasance of the free market that allows them to internalize their profits and externalize their costs. EVERY ONE of them have been able to escape the discipline of the free market and force the public to pay their production costs.

A corporation does not want democracy. It does not want free markets, it wants profits, and the best way for it to get profits is to use our campaign-finance system -- which is just a system of legalized bribery -- to get their stakes, their hooks into a public official and then use that public official to dismantle the marketplace to give them a competitive advantage and then to privatize the commons, to steal the commonwealth, to liquidate public assets for cash, to plunder, to steal from the rest of us.

What's the most important environmental law that we could pass? Free market capitalism. Because true free market promotes efficiency, and efficiency means the elimination of waste. And pollution is waste. And a true free market would encourage us to properly value our natural resources, and it is the undervaluation of those resources that causes us to use them wastefully. But in a true free market, you can make yourself rich without making your neighbors rich and without enriching your community. But what polluters do is they make themselves rich by making everybody else poor. They raise standards of living for themselves by lowering quality of life for everybody else, and they do that by escaping the discipline of the free market. You show me a polluter, I'll show you a subsidy. I'll show you a fat cat using political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and force the public to pay as production cost.

This upsets some of you but then when you read about a Governor of a state is taking things from the people he represents . Illegally, you have a problem with others making a statement about it or pass it off as ...WTF.

Forum List

Back