EPA Wants Gov't To Control How Cold Your Beer Can Be

Are you trying to make a point? Documents prove tobacco companies had known cigarette smoke contained potentially dangerous radioactive particles as early as 1959.

The corporate polluter money that funded right wing think tanks and pseudo-scientists to defend big tobacco's denial of the health effects from smoking are the very same right wing think tanks and pseudo-scientists that are being funded to deny climate change, the health effects of coal burning power plants and spreading false conspiracy theories about important innovations like a smart grid.

It is amazing you right wing turds are able to cross a street without getting creamed...you only look ONE WAY...
Anyone with half a brain knew smoking tobacco was not healthy.
Look, you are a radical anti capitalist anti corporate anti business anti profit individual.
You are biased to the core. You have no credibility.
Go back to the 60's where you belong.

WOW. You can't be serious! I am the ONLY free market capitalist on this thread. I want to create a TRUE free marketplace. A national market that would turn every American into an energy entrepreneur, every home into a power plant. That can't be done without a smart two way grid.

The anti-capitalists are you right wing turds who believe crony capitalism is a free market. It's NOT, it's a FEE market. You are parroting the propaganda of the dirtiest, filthiest, most poisonous, most destructive, most addictive fuels from hell.

What all polluters do is use political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and to force the public to pay their costs. Every one of the 28 major environmental laws were designed to restore free-market capitalism in America by forcing actors in the marketplace to pay the true cost of bringing their product to market.

NONE of those polluters can exist in a TRUE free market. It is only through malfeasance of the free market that allows them to internalize their profits and externalize their costs. EVERY ONE of them have been able to escape the discipline of the free market and force the public to pay their production costs.

A corporation does not want democracy. It does not want free markets, it wants profits, and the best way for it to get profits is to use our campaign-finance system -- which is just a system of legalized bribery -- to get their stakes, their hooks into a public official and then use that public official to dismantle the marketplace to give them a competitive advantage and then to privatize the commons, to steal the commonwealth, to liquidate public assets for cash, to plunder, to steal from the rest of us.

What's the most important environmental law that we could pass? Free market capitalism. Because true free market promotes efficiency, and efficiency means the elimination of waste. And pollution is waste. And a true free market would encourage us to properly value our natural resources, and it is the undervaluation of those resources that causes us to use them wastefully. But in a true free market, you can make yourself rich without making your neighbors rich and without enriching your community. But what polluters do is they make themselves rich by making everybody else poor. They raise standards of living for themselves by lowering quality of life for everybody else, and they do that by escaping the discipline of the free market. You show me a polluter, I'll show you a subsidy. I'll show you a fat cat using political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and force the public to pay as production cost.

you can ALREADY sell your solar-generated electricity back to the power company.....all you have to do is install a two-way analog meter....it's called 'net metering'....
Selling Residential Solar Power to Your Utility Company

how does installing a 'smart' meter that...

1. lowers standards by promoting electromagnetic pollution which causes health problems and
2. makes you less free by invading your privacy and spying on you

...promote free market capitalism....?

Smoking cigs caused cancer and killed my dad and grandma's. :(

It is truly bad for your health. Can we all agree?

All you can really say is that smoking increases the risk for cancer.

May people smoke for years and never get lung or throat cancer.\

And btw it was their choice to smoke.

Anyone with half a brain knew smoking tobacco was not healthy.
Look, you are a radical anti capitalist anti corporate anti business anti profit individual.
You are biased to the core. You have no credibility.
Go back to the 60's where you belong.

WOW. You can't be serious! I am the ONLY free market capitalist on this thread. I want to create a TRUE free marketplace. A national market that would turn every American into an energy entrepreneur, every home into a power plant. That can't be done without a smart two way grid.

The anti-capitalists are you right wing turds who believe crony capitalism is a free market. It's NOT, it's a FEE market. You are parroting the propaganda of the dirtiest, filthiest, most poisonous, most destructive, most addictive fuels from hell.

What all polluters do is use political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and to force the public to pay their costs. Every one of the 28 major environmental laws were designed to restore free-market capitalism in America by forcing actors in the marketplace to pay the true cost of bringing their product to market.

NONE of those polluters can exist in a TRUE free market. It is only through malfeasance of the free market that allows them to internalize their profits and externalize their costs. EVERY ONE of them have been able to escape the discipline of the free market and force the public to pay their production costs.

A corporation does not want democracy. It does not want free markets, it wants profits, and the best way for it to get profits is to use our campaign-finance system -- which is just a system of legalized bribery -- to get their stakes, their hooks into a public official and then use that public official to dismantle the marketplace to give them a competitive advantage and then to privatize the commons, to steal the commonwealth, to liquidate public assets for cash, to plunder, to steal from the rest of us.

What's the most important environmental law that we could pass? Free market capitalism. Because true free market promotes efficiency, and efficiency means the elimination of waste. And pollution is waste. And a true free market would encourage us to properly value our natural resources, and it is the undervaluation of those resources that causes us to use them wastefully. But in a true free market, you can make yourself rich without making your neighbors rich and without enriching your community. But what polluters do is they make themselves rich by making everybody else poor. They raise standards of living for themselves by lowering quality of life for everybody else, and they do that by escaping the discipline of the free market. You show me a polluter, I'll show you a subsidy. I'll show you a fat cat using political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and force the public to pay as production cost.

you can ALREADY sell your solar-generated electricity back to the power company.....all you have to do is install a two-way analog meter....it's called 'net metering'....
Selling Residential Solar Power to Your Utility Company

how does installing a 'smart' meter that...

1. lowers standards by promoting electromagnetic pollution which causes health problems and
2. makes you less free by invading your privacy and spying on you

...promote free market capitalism....?

1) Bullshit fear mongering

2) Do you get an electric bill every month? If you do, they ALREADY know how much electricity you use.

How is giving the consumer control over his energy bill and use "invading your privacy and spying on you"?

0imloiB.png

SmartMeter Benefits

Forum List

Back