MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EPIC: TRUMP SHUTS DOWN CNN REPORTER, CALLS NETWORK ‘FAKE NEWS’
Trump calls several mainstream press organizations "terrible"
upload_2017-1-11_10-27-46.png

EPIC: Trump Shuts Down CNN Reporter, Calls Network ‘Fake News’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the beauty of these LYING news sites getting caught and called out including BUZZ FEED who totally LIED and the world will know it, and their viewers will be lost in great numbers that goes for CNN as well.

• Banned
Though I didn't vote for him and still have serious misgivings about his authoritarian tendencies, this dude is starting to grow on me a little.

He is far, far, far from being Authoritarian. Obama is that and so is Clinton why do you think they are funded by SOROS .

And Trump slowly begins to circle the drain. Won't be very long till he will be spinning at dizzying speed.

And Trump hasn't even assumed office yet

I can't wait for the Russians to release the videos

LMAO at that reporter. He just couldn't shut up. He wanted to force the President-elect to ask him a question? How fucking dumb can you be?

Russia should take their own direct action. Close these news desks and deport the liars.

I'm sure Russia will be doing lots of things just as soon as they stop laughing about how they helped install Trump as our president.

LMAO at that reporter. He just couldn't shut up. He wanted to force the President-elect to ask him a question? How fucking dumb can you be?

And the spoiled little bitches are so use to having their way, and getting picked to ask question as the dumbed down public doesn't realize they are handed questions that the President ( Obama) allows to be asked.

This lying pos msm are so pissed they were basically told to sit down and stfup. LOL

Forum List

Back