🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

To this day-Israel outright refuses to acknowledge Jesus as King. Its not Gods fault. The Pharisees knew of the things Jesus was doing in Gods name--All the miracles--They said he received his power from satan. They were expecting their King to be around that time as well. The Pharisees were teaching Jesus and the apostles couldn't possibly be teachers. They didn't attend their schools of men( The schools of men failed.)--

You Zionists are so in denial of reality, and scripture. Talmudist, aka Jews, are not the descendants of Jacob. Your skull is so full of **** that you can't consider the truth. Talmudists identify as Jews because they reject Jesus, not because of their ancestry, dumb****. They identify as Jews because they consider themselves to be the spiritual brothers of those Jesus called the children of Satan. Ask them, dumb****.

Yes, dumb****, Jesus called Jews (Jews because they were circumcised, you dumb****), who were also real descendants of Jacob, that they were of the devil. You can't understand even this simple thing because you have nothing but ***** in your skull.

Dumb****, they don't reject Jesus because they were expecting a earthly king, but because God isn't their father. Jesus spelled this out, dumb****. Claiming Jesus doesn't meet the requirements of the Christ is just an excuse after-the-fact.

What can I call you besides a dumb****, because you believe ****ty things and you can't even reason as well as a child?

The guy in the mirror is deceiving you. And whoever taught you that garbage.

Oops! According to Gospels Jesus was circumcised. :cool-45:

Shithead, Jews are children of the devil because they reject Christ, not because they're circumcised.

The Jews reject the worship of a human being.

According to scripture the children of the devil are those who do not conform to divine law like you who is dedicated to the worship of a human being...

1John 3:4-10

According to scripture the children of the devil are those who do not conform to divine law like you who is dedicated to the worship of a human being...

Most Jews have no interest in even pretending in keeping divine law, beyond keeping their money in the family by buying kosher food. But, that nepotistic gesture means nothing to a Christian who believes that Jesus made all foods kosher.

Yes, Jesus taught that those who practice sin are of the devil. But, he still said Jew are of the devil. There is no greater sin than rejecting Jesus. Jesus is the incarnation of almighty God, not a man, even if he took on the flesh of a man.

Most Jews have no interest in even pretending in keeping divine law, beyond keeping their money in the family by buying kosher food. But, that nepotistic gesture means nothing to a Christian who believes that Jesus made all foods kosher.

Yes, Jesus taught that those who practice sin are of the devil. But, he still said Jew are of the devil. There is no greater sin than rejecting Jesus. Jesus is the incarnation of almighty God, not a man, even if he took on the flesh of a man.

Jesus did not say that Jews were of the devil, he said that to the pharisees, a branch of Judaism that applied the law according to the teaching in the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men. All of his most faithful disciples were Jewish dingbat.

Jesus made all food kosher by revealing that food was not the subject of kosher law, teaching is. hence the command to "eat my flesh." The only thing that became obsolete after the revelation of Jesus was the wrong way to follow the law, not the law itself.

And no.. Jesus was not God in the flesh. The words that Jesus spoke came to him from God like manna from heaven and became his flesh, his teaching.

The flesh of Jesus, the body of his teaching, was of God but Jesus was just a man.

"Go and tell my brothers that I am ascending to my Father and their Father; my God and their God." John 20:17

By saying that his God is our God Jesus effectively eliminated any possibility that he thought of himself or claimed to be God.

"No one who does not do what is right is Gods child. Neither is anyone who does not love his brother.." 1 John 3:10

Unless you repent, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Last edited:
Jesus did not say that Jews were of the devil, he said that to the pharisees

Shithead, you're a liar. "If God were your father, you would love me...", not "Because you're a Pharisee..." You are a pathetic excuse for a Christian, shithead. The Jews Jesus were talking to didn't defend themselves by saying they're Pharisees, but that they're children of Abraham. Also, dumbshit, there weren't just Pharisees there and John describes the crowd as "Jews" not Pharisees, you piss poor excuse for a human being.

Jesus made all food kosher by revealing that food was not the subject of kosher law, teaching is. hence the command to "eat my flesh."

No, dumbshit. Jesus made all food kosher by fulfilling the law, not excluding food from the law. The law itself providing for making food clean via sacrifice.

His flesh, his teaching, was of God but Jesus was just a man.

Wrong again, dumbshit. Only the flesh was man. The divinity of God was within Jesus, meaning he wasn't just a man.

Jesus did not say that Jews were of the devil, he said that to the pharisees

Shithead, you're a liar. "If God were your father, you would love me...", not "Because you're a Pharisee..." You are a pathetic excuse for a Christian, shithead. The Jews Jesus were talking to didn't defend themselves by saying they're Pharisees, but that they're children of Abraham. Also, dumbshit, there weren't just Pharisees there and John describes the crowd as "Jews" not Pharisees, you piss poor excuse for a human being.

Jesus made all food kosher by revealing that food was not the subject of kosher law, teaching is. hence the command to "eat my flesh."

No, dumbshit. Jesus made all food kosher by fulfilling the law, not excluding food from the law. The law itself providing for making food clean via sacrifice.

His flesh, his teaching, was of God but Jesus was just a man.

Wrong again, dumbshit. Only the flesh was man. The divinity of God was within Jesus, meaning he wasn't just a man.
charming.. You might not realize this in your defiled and contaminated state of mind but being repulsive is not a superpower. lol....

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and disturbing consequences for failing to do so.

charming.. You might not realize this in your defiled and contaminated state of mind but being repulsive is not a superpower. lol....

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and disturbing consequences for failing to do so.

You have shit for brains. Your shit defiles you, not me.

You have shit for brains. Your shit defiles you, not me.

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that worshipping a Jewish man has done for you...

Pssst! listen up sheila.

Apparently your hatred of Jews is a foul expression of self loathing inspired by some sort of perverse sexual religious homophobia stemming from the guilt of Jewish man worship..

Face the facts, you have tendencies... Not that theres anything wrong with that. Getting down on your knees in public seems a bit much and could be considered inappropriate by some people with children all around and such.... but who am I to judge?

Anyway, you really don't have to act like a dedicated Jew hating tough guy anymore to compensate for your feelings of shame and guilt for loving a Jewish man.

Its a brand new day!

Last edited:
When the S--- hits the fan you wont think so.
Like in Ezekial it states at least 20 x---They will have to know, I am YHWH(Jehovah)-- and all will know when its too late. Few now actually know he is the true living God.

Revelation 1
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

The shit hit the fan 2000 years ago when God threw the shithead Joos into the fan. If you're serious about thinking you're on the narrow path, you better wise up.

When the S--- hits the fan you wont think so.
Like in Ezekial it states at least 20 x---They will have to know, I am YHWH(Jehovah)-- and all will know when its too late. Few now actually know he is the true living God.

Revelation 1
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

The shit hit the fan 2000 years ago when God threw the shithead Joos into the fan. If you're serious about thinking you're on the narrow path, you better wise up.

No, its about to hit the fan. When Rev is done--death and Hades will be no more--this hasn't occurred--yet. Gods kingdom rule is coming to all creation. Dan 2:44) it will never end.

No, its about to hit the fan. When Rev is done--death and Hades will be no more--this hasn't occurred--yet. Gods kingdom rule is coming to all creation. Dan 2:44) it will never end.

You poor, lost fool. You ignore the simple and clear text of Revelation abut timing in preference to your ignorant interpretation of part of the vision. Jesus established his kingdom 2000 years ago.

"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel" Mark 1:15, fulfilling Dan 2:44.

Forum List

Back