🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Episcopal church embracing HERESY flies in the face of GOD OUR FATHER!

No, its about to hit the fan. When Rev is done--death and Hades will be no more--this hasn't occurred--yet. Gods kingdom rule is coming to all creation. Dan 2:44) it will never end.

You poor, lost fool. You ignore the simple and clear text of Revelation abut timing in preference to your ignorant interpretation of part of the vision. Jesus established his kingdom 2000 years ago.

"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel" Mark 1:15, fulfilling Dan 2:44.

Jesus did not receive his crown until here at Rev 6--( the presence)Yet Michael got it. WHY? Because Michael is Jesus.

Jesus did not receive his crown until here at Rev 6--( the presence)Yet Michael got it. WHY? Because Michael is Jesus.

Rev 6 says nothing about when this crowning will occur. Rev 1:3 suggests it was the first century, not the future you believe. You do understand what "at hand" means, don't you, when the things written in the book was to occure?

How can the rider receiving the crown be Jesus when Jesus is busy doing something other than riding a horse (Rev 6:1, Rev 6:3, etc.)?

Revelation is a vision of symbols, only liars try to take it literally. Jesus isn't literally a lamb opening seals. Likewise, the person being crowned (not Jesus) isn't a literally a horse rider being given a crown.

The New Testament shows us over and over that Jesus was already king in the first century, so he's not waiting to be king.

The crown the rider received is not a king's crown, but a victor's crown. The Greek word is "stephanos", which is given to champions, not kings. Kings were "diadems".

The rider being crowned is identified as a conquer, not a king.

Do you understand, dumbshit, how many different ways you're totally wrong?

And, dumbshit, Michael isn't Jesus, for many reasons.

Also, Jesus hates the Jews.

Rev 6 says nothing about when this crowning will occur. Rev 1:3 suggests it was the first century, not the future you believe. You do understand what "at hand" means, don't you, when the things written in the book was to occure?

How can the rider receiving the crown be Jesus when Jesus is busy doing something other than riding a horse (Rev 6:1, Rev 6:3, etc.)?

Revelation is a vision of symbols, only liars try to take it literally. Jesus isn't literally a lamb opening seals. Likewise, the person being crowned (not Jesus) isn't a literally a horse rider being given a crown.

The New Testament shows us over and over that Jesus was already king in the first century, so he's not waiting to be king.

The crown the rider received is not a king's crown, but a victor's crown. The Greek word is "stephanos", which is given to champions, not kings. Kings were "diadems".

Jesus reign is for 1000 years. If Gods kingdom were ruling the earth now like at the end of revelation--death would be no more, nor mourning, outcry or pain. It has not occurred yet. It is on the brink.

Jesus reign is for 1000 years. If Gods kingdom were ruling the earth now like at the end of revelation--death would be no more, nor mourning, outcry or pain. It has not occurred yet. It is on the brink.

Hey dumbshit, I gave you a half dozen reasons, each sufficient on it own to refute your claim about Jesus being crowned in Rev 6. But, you just double down on your antichristian dumbshit with more dumbshit lies about Jesus.

I still don't understand why Constantine's boys put the book of Revelation into the collection now known as the bible. It's a fantasy by an unknown author, who was the Hal Lindsay or Tim LaHaye of his time. There's nothing like sci-fi.

I still don't understand why Constantine's boys put the book of Revelation into the collection now known as the bible. It's a fantasy by an unknown author, who was the Hal Lindsay or Tim LaHaye of his time. There's nothing like sci-fi.

Hal Linsay and Tim LaHaye are completely dishonest people who mock the Bible, whether or not Revelation belongs in the Bible.

Revelation was written by John. It was universally accepted by the early Church. Constantine and the Catholic Church had nothing to do with it. God decided which books were included.

Hey dumbshit, I gave you a half dozen reasons, each sufficient on it own to refute your claim about Jesus being crowned in Rev 6. But, you just double down on your antichristian dumbshit with more dumbshit lies about Jesus.

He receives his crown.Rev 6: 2-- Many events occur after this presence. Gods kingdom took full control of heaven when satan and his angels were cast down to the earth. Never allowed back in heaven. We are well past those events that began over 100 years ago. All have been watching rev 13 occurring for years now.

Holy kooks batman, and they talk about the nutty muslim taliban being whacko, look no further to our own homegrown christian variety

He receives his crown.Rev 6: 2-- Many events occur after this presence. Gods kingdom took full control of heaven when satan and his angels were cast down to the earth. Never allowed back in heaven. We are well past those events that began over 100 years ago. All have been watching rev 13 occurring for years now.

Why are you so fking stupid? The rider in Rev 6:2 can't be Jesus because Jesus is releasing the riders, rather than doing the riding. The rider isn't given a king's crown, but a victory crown (like a gold medal in the Olympics), a completely different Greek word.

WHY ARE YOU SO FKING STUPID?

No, its about to hit the fan. When Rev is done--death and Hades will be no more--this hasn't occurred--yet. Gods kingdom rule is coming to all creation. Dan 2:44) it will never end.

You poor, lost fool. You ignore the simple and clear text of Revelation abut timing in preference to your ignorant interpretation of part of the vision. Jesus established his kingdom 2000 years ago.

"The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel" Mark 1:15, fulfilling Dan 2:44.

Michael is an angel who was created by Christ. Jesus is the Son of God.

Paul tells the Thessalonians, " For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God."

Dumbshit, this no more says Jesus is an archangel than it says Jesus is a trumpet.

Why are you so fking stupid? The rider in Rev 6:2 can't be Jesus because Jesus is releasing the riders, rather than doing the riding. The rider isn't given a king's crown, but a victory crown (like a gold medal in the Olympics), a completely different Greek word.

WHY ARE YOU SO FKING STUPID?

At least I can read English--he gets the crown to go conquering--the victory is not done at that point. Its the start of Gods kingdom rule in heaven. So I guess if you look in the mirror your words come right back to you. Pretty sad huh?

Jesus was only Jesus as a mortal, not before that point. The one whom God created all other things through tells all at Prov 8--he was the first creation. direct-first and last. Collosians 1:15 teaches the same--The FIRSTBORN of all creation--- creation occurred well before the earth was formed, not at Jesus birth as a mortal.
1Cor 15:24-28---When Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father, he subjects himself= FOREVER--He is NOT God.

At least I can read English--he gets the crown to go conquering--the victory is not done at that point. Its the start of Gods kingdom rule in heaven. So I guess if you look in the mirror your words come right back to you. Pretty sad huh?

For the third time, you stupid fcktard, the "crown" given in Rev 6 is not a king's crown and it's not given to Jesus. It's not the start of any kingdom.

This is not my interpretation, this is the literal reading of the chapter.

For the third time, you stupid fcktard, the "crown" given in Rev 6 is not a king's crown and it's not given to Jesus. It's not the start of any kingdom.

This is not my interpretation, this is the literal reading of the chapter.

It takes one to know one as they say--How old are you 10--you don't know anything.
The only one promised a crown is Jesus--as Gods appointed king of his kingdom. When he gets the crown, he sat on his throne. Much of Revelation is symbolic--no mortal can understand it without being taught by the teachers who have Jesus.
JESUS is the one foretold to do the conquering---Its you who don't have a clue
Michael rode Rev 6--proving he is Jesus. Rev 6 is the war in heaven and the results of it--satan cast to the earth never allowed back in heaven. Jesus presence begins.

The only one promised a crown is Jesus--as Gods appointed king of his kingdom. When he gets the crown, he sat on his throne. Much of Revelation is symbolic--no mortal can understand it without being taught by the teachers who have Jesus.
Michael rode Rev 6--proving he is Jesus. Rev 6 is the war in heaven and the results of it--satan cast to the earth never allowed back in heaven. Jesus presence begins.

While the guy in Rev 6 is riding the horse, Jesus is elsewhere opening seals.

Everything you believe about Revelation isn't just wrong, it's unchristian and stupid. I understand Revelation just fine. I can understand Revelation because I don't insist it says things it doesn't say.

You are a total fcktard for thinking Rev 6 proves Jesus is Michael. Neither Jesus nor Michael are riding that horse, let alone both of them proving they're one and they same.

Everything you believe about Revelation isn't just wrong, it's unchristian and stupid. I understand Revelation just fine. I can understand Revelation because I don't insist it says things it doesn't say.

You are a total fcktard for thinking Rev 6 proves Jesus is Michael. Neither Jesus nor Michael are riding that horse, let alone both of them proving they're one and they same.

Every moron on the planet uses the f word--I see you fit in that category. Yet you think you know something about God. Maybe when you turn 11.

1Thess 4:16-- when Jesus returns he comes with the voice of the archangel--- so please tell us--Is that Jesus' voice, or did he borrow it from Michael?

Forum List

Back