Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

There's a bunch of drivel in search of a purpose....
I can be convinced that many Americans are unfit for military service

But is sad when journalists are too busy chasing the almighty dollar to report the news on a coherent fashion

"The Epoch Times is a far-right[1] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[29] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[30] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[31]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[32][33][22] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[8][10][22] and has supported former President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[34][35] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[30][36][22]
The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong-affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.[34][24][37]
The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread misinformation and conspiracy theories, such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation,[34][40] and false claims of fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election.[43]"

`

Moron, unless you have thousands of dollars, are purchasing a weapon manufactured prior to March 1986, and pass an anal probe background check that can last over 6 months you ain’t buying a weapon designed for combat.

You have been curbstomped, PP.
That's a bunch of uninformed crap.

Eugene Stoner, a World War II veteran who invented the AR-15 in the late 1950s while working at Armalite, a small engineering firm in Hollywood, had no interest in civilians using his invention, said C. Reed Knight, who owns a Florida gunmaking company and considers Stoner his mentor.

“He looked at this thing as only for the military side of the house,” Knight said. Stoner, who died in 1997, thought his invention was past its prime by the mid-1990s, Knight said. He added that Stoner would have been horrified by the idea that “he invented the tool of all this carnage in the schools.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/ar-15-america-gun-culture-politics/

That's a bunch of uninformed crap.

Eugene Stoner, a World War II veteran who invented the AR-15 in the late 1950s while working at Armalite, a small engineering firm in Hollywood, had no interest in civilians using his invention, said C. Reed Knight, who owns a Florida gunmaking company and considers Stoner his mentor.

“He looked at this thing as only for the military side of the house,” Knight said. Stoner, who died in 1997, thought his invention was past its prime by the mid-1990s, Knight said. He added that Stoner would have been horrified by the idea that “he invented the tool of all this carnage in the schools.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/ar-15-america-gun-culture-politics/
Not even close to a bunch of crap, PP. you posted nothing that what I what I posted.

Accept you curbstomping, PP.

The rule of law, our democratic institutions, and the First Amendment are our defense against tyranny – not the Second Amendment, and certainly not civilians armed with semi-automatic weapons.
your premise is a lie,,,

the 2nd is there in case the 1st fails,,,

and dont give me that shit armed civilians cant hold back the american government when countries have been doing it for decades,,

Everything you posted was completely irrelevant.

It always is

When you play with sources, you get burned.
PP, Eugene Stoner designed the select fire Aramalite Rifle 15 select fire rifle. A select fire rifle meaning if fired full auto or semi auto. You source claims Stone, IHO, would have said this.

he invented the tool of all this carnage in the schools.”

Post an instance where a select fire weapon was used in a school shooting, PP.

If you do I will take a month off. If not, you take a month off and admit I own you.

PP, Eugene Stoner designed the select fire Aramalite Rifle 15 select fire rifle. A select fire rifle meaning if fired full auto or semi auto. You source claims Stone, IHO, would have said this.

he invented the tool of all this carnage in the schools.”

Post an instance where a select fire weapon was used in a school shooting, PP.

If you do I will take a month off. If not, you take a month off and admit I own you.
The Colt AR-15 is a select fire weapon, with one less selection than the Armalite AR-15.

Forum List

Back