Epstein associated found hanged in his jail cell, Maxwell family worried about Ghislaine’s safety

I know this will not go over well with the conspiracy theorists here but I've seen two convicts that hung themselves in the exact same manner.

I remember reading the description of the way he offed himself and thought to myself, "Oh, OK" and never gave it much more thought.

I could not believe the nut-jobs that came out of the woodwork on that one......A lot of them who I gave credit for having more sense than that. It opened my eyes.

When I related that I had seen it before (twice) they damn near came unglued that I was upsetting their narrative.....Meh, Oh well.

You mean like during the Depression when Wall Street guys were jumping out of windows left and right?
But in this case they're in a controlled and secure environment where they shouldn't be able to jump.
I find it a bit strange that you think this crap is acceptable.....but people who support Democrat causes have a tendency to have ever-shifting morals and principles.

It’s incredible this doesn’t even move the needle anymore…we just fucking expect the elites to murder their partners in crime.

What a vile culture

Forum List

Back