Erdogan-supporters are beating, torturing, and killing soldiers

Baron is the Turkish equivalent of jwoodie and redfish and buckeye on the Board to America.

This is a historically watershed moment. Europe should get Turkey out of NATO and close that border now.

wtf? why would you support a military coup of a democratically elected government? a government that is not only an ally of the united states but a nato member as well?

because Erdogan is a nut. -----Adolf was democratically
elected too
no, he wasnt.
Yeah, Hitler was democratically elected and took office constitutionally.
no, he wasnt. he lost the presidential election. through backroom negotiations and threats he was appointed chancellor by hindenburg.

??? I have no idea just what the structure of the German
government was then------I thought that the chancellor was
THE MAN.-------a blimp put him in office

This is a historically watershed moment. Europe should get Turkey out of NATO and close that border now.

you make a very interesting point, Tipsy. Probably would be applauded by Germany---I hope your statement elicits more discussion here

wtf? why would you support a military coup of a democratically elected government? a government that is not only an ally of the united states but a nato member as well?

elected too
no, he wasnt.
no, he wasnt. he lost the presidential election. through backroom negotiations and threats he was appointed chancellor by hindenburg.

well kiddo if you don't know there's a thing called Google. makes a lot more sense than claiming to know something you don't.

actually surprised you didn't claim to have some intimate, personal knowledge on the subject.

elected too
no, he wasnt.

well kiddo if you don't know there's a thing called Google. makes a lot more sense than claiming to know something you don't.

actually surprised you didn't claim to have some intimate, personal knowledge on the subject.

drop dead. I do not claim to know things that I do not
know--------I would like to know more about this subject---
I will consult a decent human

Erdogan will now establish the Islamic State and Sharia law in Turkey. The secular Turks did not come out on the streets and their parties denounced the coup. Serves them right to be eliminated. Idiots.

Erdogan will now establish the Islamic State and Sharia law in Turkey. The secular Turks did not come out on the streets and their parties denounced the coup. Serves them right to be eliminated. Idiots.
what are you basing that on?

Christian neighborhoods under attack

you got a link? sheeeeesh-------the US should airlift them OUT OF THERE
why?

turkey is going shariah cesspit----like Isis.
are they? you realize turkey has been critical in our strikes against isis, right?

what does that have to do with the fact that Erdogan is a caliphatist dog?------the fact that he hits isis means we have
to lick his CALIPHATIST SHIT? We made that mistake with the PAKISTANI MUJHAHDEEN (aka Taliban) in the 1980s and we made that mistake with Nazi Baathist pig SADAAM in his fight against Iran. of course you realize that and LICK IT

"I militari hanno giocato d'anticipo per evitare l'epurazione e la sharia"

The military tried to pre-empt removal (of secular officers) and introduction of sharia law. In essence the military knew that secular judges and military officers (Ataturk loyalists) were going to be purged and attempted to save Turkey. They lost, Turkey and the country Turks, the disgusting Islamists will turn Turkey into a less secular state that the Ottoman Empire.

I militari hanno fatto filtrare la notizia secondo cui il golpe è stato deciso per evitare l'ennesima epurazione del governo filo-islamico delle forze kemalista e guleniste presenti ancora nell'esercito turco. I militari hanno fatto sapere che Erdogan era pronto ad introdurre la sharia, la legge islamica dopo aver eliminato il divieto di indossare il velo islamico negli uffici pubblici e e le università. I militari turchi, i seguaci di Kemal Ataturk e i difensori della laicità del Paese sul Bosforo, dopo essere stati messi all'angolo cinque anni fa da una serie di sentenze della magistratura che aveva mandato in galera in massa i vertici delle forze armate, hanno ripreso l'iniziativa politica e sul terreno."

I militari hanno giocato d'anticipo per evitare l'epurazione e la sharia

Fact.
which facts are those?

You really are a moron. Can't figure it out yourself?
just present your case, dont expect others to get into your head

she's right-----Erdogan is an islamo Nazi lump of shit of the shariah variety-----she is an islamo Nazi lump of shit of the
Baathist variety------they do not like each other. There are lots of sects in the UMMAH

Forum List

Back