Erdogan-supporters are beating, torturing, and killing soldiers

Christian neighborhoods under attack

you got a link? sheeeeesh-------the US should airlift them OUT OF THERE
why?

turkey is going shariah cesspit----like Isis.

This doesn't show that you know what you are talking about.
Endrogan is facing 2 enemies ISIS and the PKK Kurds. He is fighting ISIS relentlessly. I'm sure you don't know that either.
He allowed US airbase operate inside Turkey. Did you see the mass supporting endrogan? Did you see the mass trying to stop these renegades?
Countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi etc........... Cannot run the country by being pussy. They have to be tough in order to maintain peace and order.

why?

Endrogan is facing 2 enemies ISIS and the PKK Kurds. He is fighting ISIS relentlessly. I'm sure you don't know that either.
He allowed US airbase operate inside Turkey. Did you see the mass supporting endrogan? Did you see the mass trying to stop these renegades?
Countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi etc........... Cannot run the country by being pussy. They have to be tough in order to maintain peace and order.
he is buying isis oil.......ggeeez

why?

source?

why?

source?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/yes-turkey-is-buying-oil-from-isis/5492795

Doont you remember the story of Russia or US lighting up bunch of their transports flowing freely over Turkish border......

Turks can be bloody.....

I pity those poor soldiers....what a shame the coup didn't succeed!

Next time do the job properly! Damn it!

why?

are they? you realize turkey has been critical in our strikes against isis, right?

what does that have to do with the fact that Erdogan is a caliphatist dog?------the fact that he hits isis means we have
to lick his CALIPHATIST SHIT? We made that mistake with the PAKISTANI MUJHAHDEEN (aka Taliban) in the 1980s and we made that mistake with Nazi Baathist pig SADAAM in his fight against Iran. of course you realize that and LICK IT

At that time the situation was different. We supported mujahideen because of Russia. We supported Saddam because of Iran. At that time that was the right thing to do. There is always consequences. After ISIS is gone in Irag . Government will be facing dilemma against Kurds trying to divide the country to norther and southern Irag.
Now they are well armed fighting ISIS those armed will be turned around against Turkey and Iraq.

Arming the Kurds at this time is the right thing to do fighting ISIS. I'm not sure if you support this. If not you are a supporter of ISIS.

source?

Doont you remember the story of Russia or US lighting up bunch of their transports flowing freely over Turkish border......
are you claiming that the smuggling of oil across the border to be sold in turkish black markets is the same as the turkish government buying oil from isis?

Turks can be bloody.....

I pity those poor soldiers....what a shame the coup didn't succeed!

Next time do the job properly! Damn it!
why do you say that? do you like the overthrow of democratically elected governments by the military, or do you support what the coup stood for?

incidentally - what do you think the coup stood for? it didn't seem to have an ideology or political reason behind it

source?

are you claiming that the smuggling of oil across the border to be sold in turkish black markets is the same as the turkish government buying oil from isis?

Assad is also buying oil from ISIS. Supported by Putin.

ISIS Sells Oil To Syria's Assad Regime, Some To Turkey, US Official Says

source?

Govt knows full well whats going on.....convoys arent small or hidden

source?

Assad is also buying oil from ISIS. Supported by Putin.

ISIS Sells Oil To Syria's Assad Regime, Some To Turkey, US Official Says
and there are rumors and accusations that israel ends up with quite a bit of it.

source?

Govt knows full well whats going on.....convoys arent small or hidden
the government just had an attempted coup.

do you really think in a country like that they have complete control over the border guards and every crossing?

Photo of dozens of Turkish soldiers bound together after being stripped of their uniforms following their arrest.

Probably all killed by now.....after being cruelly tortured by Erdogan Islamic thugs.

May God have pity on them.

Photo of dozens of Turkish soldiers bound together after being stripped of their uniforms following their arrest.

Probably all killed by now.....after being cruelly tortured by Erdogan Islamic thugs.

what do you think we would do with soldiers that attempted a coup? tickle them?

why?

your comment reveals the fact that you are an idiot. You have no idea what I 'KNOW' I do know that you are FILTH------You have stated that ---I (that is me, rosie) do not know that
Turkey and the dog Erdogan OPPOSE ISIS--------show me some evidence of that idea which exists in YOUR SHIT FILLED HEAD based on something I have posted------do you actually believe that allah told you what I THINK? What does PUSSY have to do with anything------PUSSY?

source?

for those who do not know "globalresearch" is a VIRULENTLY NAZI organization------very classical
goebbelian shit------and nothing more

what do you think we would do with soldiers that attempted a coup? tickle them?

What side are you on??????

you make me sick!

source?

for those who do not know "globalresearch" is a VIRULENTLY NAZI organization------very classical
goebbelian shit------and nothing more
So nazis outed nazis.....LLMAAOOOOOO

Forum List

Back