Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

Thousands upon thousands of women have been reporting countless reproductive issues after their injections.
Ha....sure they have. Sure.
I questioned that too. Since they didn't specify what kind of reproductive issues?

Female Sexual Dysfunction
1/ 15 Painful sex. Lack of interest in sex. Unsatisfying sex.
2/15 Endometriosis
3/15 Cervical Cancer
4/15 HIV
5/15 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
6/15 Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
7/15 Uterine Fibroids
8/15 Interstitial Cystitis
9/15 Excess Body Weight
10/15 Not Enough Body Weight
11/15 Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
12/15 Getting Older

And none seem to have anything to do with a vaccine reaction.
WebMD - Better information. Better health. › Women's Health › Slideshows

It's just another lie circulated by nutballs who don't even know when they are spreading lies.
Thousands upon thousands of women have been reporting countless reproductive issues after their injections.
Ha....sure they have. Sure.
I questioned that too. Since they didn't specify what kind of reproductive issues?

Female Sexual Dysfunction
1/ 15 Painful sex. Lack of interest in sex. Unsatisfying sex.
2/15 Endometriosis
3/15 Cervical Cancer
4/15 HIV
5/15 Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
6/15 Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
7/15 Uterine Fibroids
8/15 Interstitial Cystitis
9/15 Excess Body Weight
10/15 Not Enough Body Weight
11/15 Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
12/15 Getting Older

And none seem to have anything to do with a vaccine reaction.
WebMD - Better information. Better health. › Women's Health › Slideshows
t

I sure hope Eric Clapton regains full use of his hands.
I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
C5-T1------BOTH HANDS? how did that happen?
Because experimental science.

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.
Which had nothing to do with the shot.
Bullshit, his doctors said it was a reaction to the shot. Many people have experienced ITP from the shot. It can happen when the body gets a virus or a vaccine.

I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.
Bullshit, his doctors said it was a reaction to the shot. Many people have experienced ITP from the shot. It can happen when the body gets a virus or a vaccine.
i guess Clapton should have gotten the Virus instead. much better. moar adverse reactions. lol

Riight. My friend made up his hospitalization and story.
He made it up that the doctors said it was definitely a reaction to the shot. Actually, you probably made it up, considering the above silly response that is irrelevant.

Many people have experienced ITP from the shot
They have? Source? How many is "many"? By what mechanism does the vaccine cause this?

Now you are just spitballing.

And there are many more blood issues from these vaccines: blood clots and now heart issues too.

But keep screaming “there’s no proof”.

i guess Clapton should have gotten the Virus instead. much better. moar adverse reactions. lol
Correct. The actual virus isn’t nearly as bad and gives better immunity to other variants afterwards.

Forum List

Back