Eric Clapton loses us of hands after second shot

You people and your vax hysteriaView attachment 501677 I'm fine
it's BOUND to get worse------CALL THE LAWYERS
Maybe he should inject some of his signature song to see if that will get them moving

good idea-------at least THEN he will not care too much about his LOSS

Just thinking what he had to deal with losing his young son like that......................Awful

I sure hope Eric Clapton regains full use of his hands.
I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
C5-T1------BOTH HANDS? how did that happen?
Because experimental science.

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.
Wasn't Dr Fauci touting this with ZERO side effects???....................This guy ruined half the world

You people and your vax hysteriaView attachment 501677 I'm fine
it's BOUND to get worse------CALL THE LAWYERS
Maybe he should inject some of his signature song to see if that will get them moving

good idea-------at least THEN he will not care too much about his LOSS

Just thinking what he had to deal with losing his young son like that......................Awful

that would be ENOUGH for a thing called a "conversion reaction"

I do not believe it. The iinjection is placed in the DELTOID muscle-----mostly abduction of the
arm----THE ARM is that chubby part between shoulder and elbow. Hand control is more like
Do the spike proteins remain at the injection site? I actually started a thread about this very question.
lol

My friend developed a bruise on his hand, didn’t think anything of it. More bruising happened. Turned out his blood platelets dropped to almost zero. He would had died if he waited another day to get checked out.
Wasn't Dr Fauci touting this with ZERO side effects???....................This guy ruined half the world
wrong

what part of the word temporary do you not understand?
Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way.

what part of the word temporary do you not understand?
Clapton lost the use of his hands. You are a sick one if you think his handicap should be marginalized in ANY way.
TEMPORARY

He didn't lose the use of his hands PERMANENTLY

Which had nothing to do with the shot.

Musicians and athletes speak opinions on politics.

Trumpers: shut up and dribble

Musicians and athletes speak silly opinions on scientific topics on which they are not remotely qualified to comment.

Trumpers: we should listen to them, not the scientists

Did you read the article. It includes:

Thousands upon thousands of women have been reporting countless reproductive issues after their injections. Even widespread reports of unvaccinated people experiencing side effects after someone close to them got their shot.

Reports of side effects because someone else got the shot?

Let's be serious.

Forum List

Back