Eric Holder Just Made My Day....

Eric Holder is a fine example of why the Negro is not civilized

and you wonder why there is NO CIVILITY in this country

Just look at the elected asses in the Democrat party and then their sheep who emulates and praises them as, making their pathetic day
Anyone else see the irony?

It's extremely hypocritical of the conservatives to pretend they're offended by what Holder said.

They spent a long time in 2004 making excuses for cheney using the F word on the senate floor. Specifically telling a US senator to go F himself.

That was just fine with the republicans. But Holder telling someone to kiss his butt in an email is horrible and shows he's not fit for office.

The republicans are so hypocritical and full of garbage.

Dick Cheney Telling Patrick Leahy F--k Yourself Was Sort Of The Best Thing I Ever Did

Eric Holder is the sleazebag who orchestrated the Marc Rich pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton Administration. That alone should have precluded him from ever holding the office of Attorney General of the United States. His time as head of the Justice Department will be remembered as one where government was used as a weapon against the American people and when a sitting Attorney General was the guy covering up the crimes that took place.

Eric Holder is the sleazebag who orchestrated the Marc Rich pardon in the waning hours of the Clinton Administration. That alone should have precluded him from ever holding the office of Attorney General of the United States. His time as head of the Justice Department will be remembered as one where government was used as a weapon against the American people and when a sitting Attorney General was the guy covering up the crimes that took place.
You must not have read the OP. You can kiss his ass too he says. :laugh:

You can take the monkey people out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey people

You must not have read the OP. You can kiss his ass too he says. :laugh:

I'll settle for exposing him for the corrupt politician that he was. Holder has cemented his legacy as the worst AG in the history of the nation.

Among other things Holder is a freaking coward who blames subordinates for his failure of leadership. You almost gotta laugh that hypocrite lefties continue to give him a pass for obstructing the investigation into the monumental screw up of the gun running scheme known as "operation fast/furious" that he authorized.

Holder's greatest sin against the office he held is that he treated "Justice" as something that could be bought or used for political purposes. He did so with the Marc Rich pardon and he continued to do so with scandals like Fast & Furious, Benghazi and the IRS targeting of conservatives. He never should have been confirmed in the first place.

Why? Did he just kill a bunch of white people?
Why would that make my day? Now if he killed a bunch of white racists I would throw a party on the spot.
The biggest racists in this country are blacks. The only ones I respect are the ones who actually act like human beings and make something of their lives. Men like Dr. Ben Carson, who I would vote for. Idiots like holder are nothing but racist shit stirrers. Holder, sharpton, jackson and yes obutthurt are nothing but race baiters.

Why would that make my day? Now if he killed a bunch of white racists I would throw a party on the spot.
No, you just hate on anything not black.
There are plenty of white women that say different.

I also have white friends and family members but nice try.
Then why are you a racist pos?

When did I tell you I was a racist pos?

Your postings tell everyone that.

Your postings tell everyone that.

Where did I post I was a racist pos?

Forum List

Back