Eric Trump didn't make sense, he seemed to be almost in tears while

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
questioned on CNN.

My father said, when the audits are over he will release the taxes,” Eric said, suggesting in the same breath that Trump would produce the tax returns if Clinton released her deleted emails and transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street.

Blitzer pressed him to answer the question, noting that Trump’s taxes from 2002 to 2008 are no longer under audit. “I don’t know if that’s true,” Eric replied. It is, according to a letter released by Trump’s tax attorneys in March.

Eric Trump Insists His Father Pays Federal Income Tax, Still Won’t Prove It

So is it the tax audit, or if he releases her emails and speeches? One excuse after another.

"almost in tears " --LOL

yeah sure

he held off three cnn communinists at once

the three admitted as much

--LOL

"almost in tears " --LOL

yeah sure

he held off three cnn communinists at once

the three admitted as much

--LOL
"held off three cnn communinists[sic] at once".....his father should put him in for a medal...maybe one of those cute light blue ones with little stars.....

yawn. Let us know when you find something illegal or dangerous to national security and lying about it.

yawn. Let us know when you find something illegal or dangerous to national security and lying about it.

Hillary was investigated and cleared. Trump is under investigation.
Hillary wasn't cleared, she wasn't prosecuted because it would go no where with this administration. That's not the same thing. Trump's skid marks are being investigated, so what?

questioned on CNN.

My father said, when the audits are over he will release the taxes,” Eric said, suggesting in the same breath that Trump would produce the tax returns if Clinton released her deleted emails and transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street.

Blitzer pressed him to answer the question, noting that Trump’s taxes from 2002 to 2008 are no longer under audit. “I don’t know if that’s true,” Eric replied. It is, according to a letter released by Trump’s tax attorneys in March.

Eric Trump Insists His Father Pays Federal Income Tax, Still Won’t Prove It

So is it the tax audit, or if he releases her emails and speeches? One excuse after another.

Freemen ought not give a shit whether or not Trump complies with the UNconstitutional , Marxist "HEAVY GRADUATED "INCOME " TAX.

the libtards don't believe in torture, their beliefs don't stop them from metaphorically waterboarding the american people with this nonsense about tax forms until trump confesses to financial terrorism.

Bear in mind that we ONLY have one of Trump's attorney's word that Trump is being audited.....NO PROOF that such is happening and, by law, the IRS cannot confirm or deny that Trump is under "audit".....Possibly just another Trump scam...

I don't blame Comey, the DNC sent him a photo of Bruno smiling next to his mom.

Forum List

Back