Eric Trump didn't make sense, he seemed to be almost in tears while

"almost in tears " --LOL

yeah sure

he held off three cnn communinists at once

the three admitted as much

--LOL
"held off three cnn communinists[sic] at once".....his father should put him in for a medal...maybe one of those cute light blue ones with little stars.....
CNN hey Chelsea what's your favorite color?

CNN: Eric there are rumours swirling about that your grandfather's physician was Dr. Mengele, a close family friend stole the Lindbergh baby, and a second cousin of yours pushed Natalie Wood off the boat and drowned her. You need to address these issues immediately.

CNN: Chelsea did you feel sad when you had to give up Socks to Betty?

:lol:

questioned on CNN.

My father said, when the audits are over he will release the taxes,” Eric said, suggesting in the same breath that Trump would produce the tax returns if Clinton released her deleted emails and transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street.

Blitzer pressed him to answer the question, noting that Trump’s taxes from 2002 to 2008 are no longer under audit. “I don’t know if that’s true,” Eric replied. It is, according to a letter released by Trump’s tax attorneys in March.

Eric Trump Insists His Father Pays Federal Income Tax, Still Won’t Prove It

So is it the tax audit, or if he releases her emails and speeches? One excuse after another.
Both.

Next silly question.

We should have chugged a beer every time Kaine brought up tax returns.

He even related it to 911.

Bear in mind that we ONLY have one of Trump's attorney's word that Trump is being audited.....NO PROOF that such is happening and, by law, the IRS cannot confirm or deny that Trump is under "audit".....Possibly just another Trump scam...
Yep.....keep telling yourself that.

Trump has been under audit since he brought up Obama's birth certificate.

Clear case of harassment.

Are Trump's returns under audit for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 ???? A simple yes or no will do........

yawn. Let us know when you find something illegal or dangerous to national security and lying about it.

Hillary was investigated and cleared. Trump is under investigation.
Hillary wasn't cleared, she wasn't prosecuted because it would go no where with this administration. That's not the same thing. Trump's skid marks are being investigated, so what?
Ah...so if someone is investigated, it doesn't count in Alt-Right-Land? They're still guilty?

"almost in tears " --LOL

yeah sure

he held off three cnn communinists at once

the three admitted as much

--LOL
"held off three cnn communinists[sic] at once".....his father should put him in for a medal...maybe one of those cute light blue ones with little stars.....
CNN hey Chelsea what's your favorite color?

CNN: Eric there are rumours swirling about that your grandfather's physician was Dr. Mengele, a close family friend stole the Lindbergh baby, and a second cousin of yours pushed Natalie Wood off the boat and drowned her. You need to address these issues immediately.

CNN: Chelsea did you feel sad when you had to give up Socks to Betty?

:lol:
Actual quotes that this is what went down, please.

Are Trump's returns under audit for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 ???? A simple yes or no will do........
All of them are subject to audit. Which ones specifically at this time is information protected by law. Trump has been under audit for years, just like Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, and every conservative talk-show host in the country has been since Osama took office.

I personally was under an audit 6 months into his presidency and again a couple years later on my business which I had closed when the second audit came out. I see a pattern of harassment I have never experienced in the last 38 years. My wife was audited 3 times when we lived in CA around the time I met her. No wrongdoing discovered. No apologies for wasting my time and money from the government.

Last edited:
I personally was under an audit 6 months into his presidency and again a couple years later on my business which I had closed when the second audit came out. I see a pattern of harassment I have never experienced in the last 38 years. My wife was audited 3 times when we lived in CA around the time I met her. No wrongdoing discovered. No apologies for wasting my time and money from the government

You don't see the NEED for an audit by the IRS when you claim $1 BILLION in losses? Have many fucking red flags should have gone up when the IRS got those returns in 1995?

I personally was under an audit 6 months into his presidency and again a couple years later on my business which I had closed when the second audit came out. I see a pattern of harassment I have never experienced in the last 38 years. My wife was audited 3 times when we lived in CA around the time I met her. No wrongdoing discovered. No apologies for wasting my time and money from the government

You don't see the NEED for an audit by the IRS when you claim $1 BILLION in losses? Have many fucking red flags should have gone up when the IRS got those returns in 1995?
21 years ago?????

Isn't it supposed to be 10 years? My understanding was the reasonable limit is 10 years. Obama wants to go back at least 21.

Seems like harassment to me.He should have been audited while Bill Clinton was president.

the libtards don't believe in torture, their beliefs don't stop them from metaphorically waterboarding the american people with this nonsense about tax forms until trump confesses to financial terrorism.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

21 years ago?????

Isn't it supposed to be 10 years? My understanding was the reasonable limit is 10 years. Obama wants to go back at least 21.

Seems like harassment to me.He should have been audited while Bill Clinton was president.

Do you know (and if you do, please tell us) how many times Trump had to pay penalties from the IRS audits?

Once a scammer, ALWAYS a scammer.

21 years ago?????

Do you know (and if you do, please tell us) how many times Trump had to pay penalties from the IRS audits?

Once a scammer, ALWAYS a scammer.
I know of none.

I do remember that the Clintons had to amend their last return because of mistakes they made on their income. Hundreds of thousands of dollars of income they mistakenly left off. Whoopsie!!!!

Also he wrote off thousands on his payments during the Paula Jones lawsuit. Even wrote off old underwear as a deduction.

questioned on CNN.

My father said, when the audits are over he will release the taxes,” Eric said, suggesting in the same breath that Trump would produce the tax returns if Clinton released her deleted emails and transcripts of her speeches to Wall Street.

Blitzer pressed him to answer the question, noting that Trump’s taxes from 2002 to 2008 are no longer under audit. “I don’t know if that’s true,” Eric replied. It is, according to a letter released by Trump’s tax attorneys in March.

Eric Trump Insists His Father Pays Federal Income Tax, Still Won’t Prove It

So is it the tax audit, or if he releases her emails and speeches? One excuse after another.

Haw many donkeys do get for lying out your wore out as like that?

I do remember that the Clintons had to amend their last return because of mistakes they made on their income. Hundreds of thousands of dollars of income they mistakenly left off. Whoopsie!!!!

Also he wrote off thousands on his payments during the Paula Jones lawsuit. Even wrote off old underwear as a deduction.

Well YOU KNOW of those Clinton mistakes precisely because they released their tax returns.......

Can you say the same of Trump's???

I'm anxiously awaiting your answer........LOL

Well YOU KNOW of those Clinton mistakes precisely because they released their tax returns.......

Can you say the same of Trump's???

I'm anxiously awaiting your answer........LOL
By law he doesn't have to release them.....so your question is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back