Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump's latest controversial comment was so alarming that he's been disinvited from a conservative gathering Saturday in Atlanta.

At issue: Trump's comments on "CNN Tonight" about Fox News' Megyn Kelly, who moderated a GOP presidential candidate debate Thursday night. During the debate, she pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past.

Trump slammed Kelly, saying "she is a lightweight. I couldn't care less about her."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

That remark crossed the line, said RedState.com editor Erick Erickson. He disinvited Trump from the RedState Gathering, a conservative event featuring GOP presidential hopefuls this weekend in Atlanta.

"I have tried to give a great deal of latitude to Donald Trump in his run for the presidency," Erickson wrote.

"He is not a professional politician and is known for being a blunt talker. He connects with so much of the anger in the Republican base and is not afraid to be outspoken on a lot of issues. But there are even lines blunt talkers and unprofessional politicians should not cross. Decency is one of those lines."

For the unititiated, Red State Gathering is a pretty darned large event and Erik Erikson is a stalwart Conservative from a state in the Deep South.

You know that Donald Trump has trouble when even staunch Conservatives disinvite him.

Also being reported here:

Trump dumped from conservative event in Atlanta over inappropriate comments Reuters

And this is a fun quote:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

Trump was scheduled to deliver the keynote address on Saturday night at a conference in Atlanta organized by Red State, an influential conservative group.

Red State chief Erick Erickson said he had disinvited Trump from the event because of what he described as "demeaning" remarks about Kelly who was one of three moderators during the first major Republican debate on Thursday night in Cleveland.

"While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far," Erickson said, adding he had invited Kelly, one of Fox's highest profile anchors, to attend his conference in Trump's place.

Trump was unbowed by the dumping.

"This is just another example of weakness through being politically correct," his campaign said in a statement.

"For all of the people who were looking forward to Mr. Trump coming, we will miss you. Blame Erick Erickson, your weak and pathetic leader. We'll now be doing another campaign stop at another location."

Looks like 3rd party for trump!!!

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly had blood coming out of her wherever - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump's latest controversial comment was so alarming that he's been disinvited from a conservative gathering Saturday in Atlanta.

At issue: Trump's comments on "CNN Tonight" about Fox News' Megyn Kelly, who moderated a GOP presidential candidate debate Thursday night. During the debate, she pressed Trump about misogynistic, sexist comments he made in the past.

Trump slammed Kelly, saying "she is a lightweight. I couldn't care less about her."

"You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes," Trump told CNN's Don Lemon on Friday night. "Blood coming out of her wherever."

That remark crossed the line, said RedState.com editor Erick Erickson. He disinvited Trump from the RedState Gathering, a conservative event featuring GOP presidential hopefuls this weekend in Atlanta.

"I have tried to give a great deal of latitude to Donald Trump in his run for the presidency," Erickson wrote.

"He is not a professional politician and is known for being a blunt talker. He connects with so much of the anger in the Republican base and is not afraid to be outspoken on a lot of issues. But there are even lines blunt talkers and unprofessional politicians should not cross. Decency is one of those lines."

For the unititiated, Red State Gathering is a pretty darned large event and Erik Erikson is a stalwart Conservative from a state in the Deep South.

You know that Donald Trump has trouble when even staunch Conservatives disinvite him.

Also being reported here:

Trump dumped from conservative event in Atlanta over inappropriate comments Reuters

And this is a fun quote:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was dumped from a prime speaking role to an important gathering of conservative activists on Friday for his criticism of Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly after a combustible debate performance.

Trump was scheduled to deliver the keynote address on Saturday night at a conference in Atlanta organized by Red State, an influential conservative group.

Red State chief Erick Erickson said he had disinvited Trump from the event because of what he described as "demeaning" remarks about Kelly who was one of three moderators during the first major Republican debate on Thursday night in Cleveland.

"While I have tried to give him great latitude, his remark about Megyn Kelly was a bridge too far," Erickson said, adding he had invited Kelly, one of Fox's highest profile anchors, to attend his conference in Trump's place.

Trump was unbowed by the dumping.

"This is just another example of weakness through being politically correct," his campaign said in a statement.

"For all of the people who were looking forward to Mr. Trump coming, we will miss you. Blame Erick Erickson, your weak and pathetic leader. We'll now be doing another campaign stop at another location."
Yup he is fuking with the elite in his own party, just wait till he fucks with Hillary it will be hilarious...

When is someone going to come up with the idea that Trump is doing all of this to get Hillary elected? Personally, I think the problem with Trump is that he's actually as dumb as a box of rocks, but I was certain someone would see a conspiracy here, particularly after that phone call with Bill.

When I was a younger man, the republicans always had their shit in one sock and the democrats couldn't seem to agree what side of the road to drive on. Now the republicans couldn't be tearing themselves up any faster and more efficiently if doing so was the leading plank in the party platform.

When is someone going to come up with the idea that Trump is doing all of this to get Hillary elected? Personally, I think the problem with Trump is that he's actually as dumb as a box of rocks, but I was certain someone would see a conspiracy here, particularly after that phone call with Bill.

When I was a younger man, the republicans always had their shit in one sock and the democrats couldn't seem to agree what side of the road to drive on. Now the republicans couldn't be tearing themselves up any faster and more efficiently if doing so was the leading plank in the party platform.

Get real crick, put it in perspective, trump is a billionaire running for president of the U.S.A. spreading his message to millions of people

You call him dumb as a box of rocks?

All you are is posting as a anonymous poster ,posting on a site of a few hundred viewers..

You ARE worse than a gossiping old lady

if Kelly had come after Hillary the way she Trump. your all freaking heads would spinning and spewing green slime. none of you on the left should be allowed to VOTE for our LIVES

are we suppose to give a shit over someone nobody KNOWS

So, we all know that you are as dumb as a box of rocks, but did you even read the OP, Stephanie?

Do you not understand the meaning of what the OP is about?

Or are you just completely brain-dead?

Here, I will help: it's about an ARCH-CONSERVATIVE group that has now disinvited Donald Trump.

Fun, fun, fun...

Now let's not be mean to boxes of rocks.

You ARE worse than a gossiping old lady

if Kelly had come after Hillary the way she Trump. your all freaking heads would spinning and spewing green slime. none of you on the left should be allowed to VOTE for our LIVES

are we suppose to give a shit over someone nobody KNOWS

^ ^ ^
Witness, everyone, Stephanie's stupidest post yet.

Yep.

According to Stoopid Stuff, choosing the president of the United States is "gossip".

Fox should come clean and admit they were fed those questions. Kelly should apologize in behalf of Fox. Republican leadership should stop trying to shoehorn Bush into the presidency.

o please grandma...that is like picking a turd outta the outhouse...there are many more just as stinky

you should know about stinky and outhouses. you start threads on what color dicks women politicians like. you people are small human beings

AWESOME MELTDOWN, Stephanie, and so earrrrrly in the morrrrrning!!!

Now, gotta link to cough up with that weird accusation, or was the booze doing the typing for you?
Your fear of Trump is amusing, and thinking Hillary has a chance is icing on the cake.

What Donald Trump did was sickening ?

I don't feel sickened......

I'm a little shocked that people are shocked.

This guy is an attention whore.

He'll push this as far as he can......

Some might like to have a loose cannon in the WH.

But most of us won't.

Clinton, in many ways, isn't any better.

Bernie Sanders is looking better and better all the time.

It's a gift to the democrats that Trump is running.

He's going to split the party like it's never been split before.

President Sanders does not sound so bad.

What Donald Trump did was sickening ?

I don't feel sickened......

I'm a little shocked that people are shocked.

This guy is an attention whore.

He'll push this as far as he can......

Some might like to have a loose cannon in the WH.

But most of us won't.

Clinton, in many ways, isn't any better.

Bernie Sanders is looking better and better all the time.

what Obama has done to us IS SICKENING. trump isn't in position in Government to HURT US, You people will fall for anything if it fits into your democrat bubble

Reality check. Word has come down to dump Trump. Koch brothers make Trump's wealth look minor league. They will break him and Trump knows it.

It's heartwarming to see the libtards come to Kelly's defense. You know she hates you...but you bend over anyway. Lmao.

Forum List

Back