Erin Moran Dead at 56

I will be fascinated the first time you give logical, evidenced, factual and objective sources
The BIBLE defines Christianity. You gave an opinion. I provided the scriptural definition. Not sure why you keep harping on this though. Need an excuse for your pedo addiction while calling yourself "christian,"?
YOU gave an opinion. YOU do not define Christianity. YOUR opinion of the Bible does not define Christianity. You do not act or write like a Christian. Why is that?

Erin Moran on Daktari

Erin_Moran_Daktari_1968.JPG

Hard to believe it has been 4 years since her passing.

I was watching a 1st season episode of Happy Days last night and saw Erin playing a preteen Joanie Cunningham.Who would of guessed at that time that such a cute little girl would lead such a troubled life.

Then again, reflecting back on the troubles child actors have when they grow up, Erin's troubled life should not be a surprise. Also, the rest of the cast were adults.

I was watching a 1st season episode of Happy Days last night and saw Erin playing a preteen Joanie Cunningham.Who would of guessed at that time that such a cute little girl would lead such a troubled life.

Then again, reflecting back on the troubles child actors have when they grow up, Erin's troubled life should not be a surprise. Also, the rest of the cast were adults.

Many Child Actors can’t get over the fact that they were paid to be children. They had minimal talents other than mugging for the camera and being cute.
When they reached an age when they were expected to act they couldn’t cut it

I think her spinoff is out on DVD too Joanie Loves Chachi

Forum List

Back