Esper: Trump Wanted to Shoot Protesters

so I was right, right? So basically, your inner hate is eating you from the inside.
Hatred, no it's common sense to the despise ignorance and arrogance and who better portrays both of those horrible characteristics than trump himself. Keep laughing your fool head off. It's no skin off my back if you think you're intelligent while being led around like a dog by your master.

Hatred, no it's common sense to the despise ignorance and arrogance and who better portrays both of those horrible characteristics than trump himself. Keep laughing your fool head off. It's no skin off my back if you think you're intelligent while being led around like a dog by your master.
naw you hate trump for something you know nothing about. That's how severe your hate really is. When you hate because another hates, is insane.

yep, he defended himself legally. it was fking outstanding to see shitholes die for their hatred. the fact you defend the people who victimized businesses in Kenosha shows who you truly are. I spit at your kind.
The people he shoot weren't looting. Perhaps you missed that very important point. The whole thing was another Snow Job of the trump administration.

Oh ignorant one keep posting.

The people he shoot weren't looting. Perhaps you missed that very important point. The whole thing was another Snow Job of the trump administration.
you should go tell the jurors. that. It's amazing how you wish to broadcast your stupidity so freely.

naw you hate trump for something you know nothing about. That's how severe your hate really is. When you hate because another hates, is insane.
I've known Trump since he almost destroyed Atlantic City, he hasn't changed. There is nothing to like there.

I've known Trump since he almost destroyed Atlantic City, he hasn't changed. There is nothing to like there.
you've personally known trump? right internet cowboy. right. you know fking nothing.

Forum List

Back