Establishment quitting the GOP? Good riddance.

You seem to believe that you know what I stand for. Are you a mind reader? I believe in Constitutionally limited government. I believe that whatever powers were not granted to Congress by the Constitution belong to the states. I believe in individual liberty. I believe that the government should bever be allowed to force someone to act against their conscience. I believe that every law abiding citizen should be allowed to carry a firearm. I also believe that our government is out of control and needs to reigned in by any means necessary. This is the America I believe in. Do you have a problem with this?

I honestly don't care WHAT you stand for, IF you stand WITH people like John McCain, Susan Collins, and the rest of the Republican Establishment Hacks. You cannot stand with THEM, and FOR anything I believe in. At least not without being a hypocrite, which you may or may not be.

You seem to believe that you know what I stand for. Are you a mind reader? I believe in Constitutionally limited government. I believe that whatever powers were not granted to Congress by the Constitution belong to the states. I believe in individual liberty. I believe that the government should bever be allowed to force someone to act against their conscience. I believe that every law abiding citizen should be allowed to carry a firearm. I also believe that our government is out of control and needs to reigned in by any means necessary. This is the America I believe in. Do you have a problem with this?

I honestly don't care WHAT you stand for, IF you stand WITH people like John McCain, Susan Collins, and the rest of the Republican Establishment Hacks. You cannot stand with THEM, and FOR anything I believe in. At least not without being a hypocrite, which you may or may not be.
You don't care what I stand for? OK. Bye bye. You've been banned. Idiot.

You are quoting the Horn, for heaven's sake. You might as well quote Dale Smith or Anathema.

The mainstream are pooling resources to take out Alt Right candidates in the primaries, and where that may fail, work to support the Dems in the general election.

The Alt Right may thank itself for bringing great majority of America together against the fascists of the far right.

The mainstream are pooling resources to take out Alt Right candidates in the primaries, and where that may fail, work to support the Dems in the general election.

They better be pooling more thsn political resources because those of us on the Right have learned thst bullets can overturn ballots.

I wish they'd join the Democrats.

We can work together to maintain our nation and defeat the anti-government fools in the extremist party.

No you don't. You just want a one party rule, which is what has gone on for some time now.

Forum List

Back