Esteemed Muslim leader: "Women are only for breeding; Gender equality is inhumane and un-Islamic

We see one deplorable incident after another. What we don't see are Muslims and liberals condemning the behavior or the murder of innocents. We just get more excuses and they are getting more ridiculous by the day.

You lie. You're a retard.

World's Largest Islamic Organization Tells ISIS To Get Lost
]World's Largest Islamic Organization Tells ISIS To Get Lost
Please leave America, Clementine.
I saw a western imam, from Virginia maybe, that denounced IS. I liked what he said. As I started researching him, I found out he supports HAMAS, Hezbollah and a worldwide caliphate.
I imagine he would have been supporting IS if they didn't kill their own......

Then you'd make a good Nazi.

Could you explain your comment?

You want to exterminate all Muslims, innocent or guilty. That is a Nazi-type approach.

We see one deplorable incident after another. What we don't see are Muslims and liberals condemning the behavior or the murder of innocents. We just get more excuses and they are getting more ridiculous by the day.

I saw a western imam, from Virginia maybe, that denounced IS. I liked what he said. As I started researching him, I found out he supports HAMAS, Hezbollah and a worldwide caliphate.

You want to exterminate all Muslims, innocent or guilty. That is a Nazi-type approach.

You want to protect Muslims even if they are guilty. That's the Liberal approach.

You want to protect Muslims even if they are guilty. That's the Liberal approach.

Don't lie about what I believe.

Where did I say I wanted to exterminate all Muslims? That's right, I never said that.

Well you seem to be supporting the Muslims without exception.

Did you read what I wrote? The fucker appreciates terrorism when it isn't pointed towards muslims. THINK about it. Your blind denial is fuckin pathetic
Closing your eyes and shutting your mind accomplishes NOTHING.

I cite an organization of 50 million, you cite one guy. You've already made up your mind that Muslims should be exterminated,

so just say so.
It wasn't about a guy or group, NY. It is about the ideology ITSELF.
Why don't you look and see if that group denounced HAMAS, Hezbollah, Al Nusra, AQ, or Babbar Khalsa?
I don't think muslims should be exterminated. I think the violent outlook and the ISLAMS END GOAL of worldwide caliphates should be exterminated.
IS kills their own. Which is against islam. So is ordering the circumcision of babies like the fatwa from last week.
Taking over the world through ANY MEANS necessary, isn't.

I didn't.

people never really think about this. They just want the muslims to be equal. Even though some secular westerner, gay, woman or disobedient child would be the FIRST ones thrown off a roof!
Its like they think secular islam is the same as Islam.. I don't get it..
ME islam is NOTHING like a muslim from Pennsylvania

The Leftists pathological altruism and deep denial is extremely dangerous to EVERYONE, because it's them who are DEMANDING these homocidal savages are allowed into our nations.

The thing is, the Leftists just don't think the savages will kill them also....they'll be like "but we like you, we want to be your friends, we want to be Multicultural" and then the savages will laugh and kill them.

A fuckin ME muslim, NON IS member, a month or so ago issued a fatwa that Islamic children should be staining the ground with blood. NYcarbineer

people never really think about this. They just want the muslims to be equal. Even though some secular westerner, gay, woman or disobedient child would be the FIRST ones thrown off a roof!

There is no secular Islam. The religion and the politics are one in the same.

Yes and I don't get it either darling, does ANYONE get it, can ANYONE wade through the mess that the typical Leftist brain and figure WTF is going on in there? No.

The Leftists pathological altruism and deep denial is extremely dangerous to EVERYONE, because it's them who are DEMANDING these homocidal savages are allowed into our nations.

The thing is, the Leftists just don't think the savages will kill them also....they'll be like "but we like you, we want to be your friends, we want to be Multicultural" and then the savages will laugh and kill them.

It's the mentality of if we're nice to them, bake them some cookies, and sit around a campfire singing songs they'll like us.

I fail to see how pointing out the silence of the left in regards to the insanity occurring in Europe makes one a nazi. The liberal govt establishments in Europe are incredibly callous to their own people being raped and killed. All in the name of being politically correct. I really don't get it.

If a hint of what's going on in Europe was to be committed by a white American we would never hear the end of it. I can't decide if it's just the lefts desire to feel "warm and fuzzy" or if it's fear that speaking up will put them in the islamists cross hairs.

Exactly, Islam is both a religion and a political philosophy and of course the word Islam is Arabic for "submit" and/or "submission". Meaning they want US to submit to Islam or else face the sword.

Exactly, Islam is both a religion and a political philosophy and of course the word Islam is Arabic for "submit" and/or "submission". Meaning they want US to submit to Islam or else face the sword.

That's how they went about conquering. You either submitted or else.

I fail to see how pointing out the silence of the left in regards to the insanity occurring in Europe makes one a nazi. The liberal govt establishments in Europe are incredibly callous to their own people being raped and killed. All in the name of being politically correct. I really don't get it.

If a hint of what's going on in Europe was to be committed by a white American we would never hear the end of it. I can't decide if it's just the lefts desire to feel "warm and fuzzy" or if it's fear that speaking up will put them in the islamists cross hairs.

The American Leftists are just now copying the European Leftists memo. In Europa if you're against allowing hundreds of thousands of mainly young, military age male Muslim savages in, then you're a "Nazi".

The entire memo, in typical Leftist fashion is completely ridiculous and has no basis in reality.

That's how they went about conquering. You either submitted or else.

Yes, mentally there is no difference with them from the 7th Century to the 21st Century and leopards don't change their spots.

Forum List

Back