Esteemed Muslim leader: "Women are only for breeding; Gender equality is inhumane and un-Islamic

Leading Muslim Scholar: Gender Equality Against Islam - Women Only Fit to Deliver Children - Breitbart

So.....an esteemed leader of Islam says women are for nothing but reproducing. Says gender equality is inhumane and is not consistent with Islam.

Says it's a man's world. Women shouldn't hold office and can't perform hard jobs. Says they can't handle stress.

Liberals think this mentality.....should be tolerated and welcomed into America.

And that.....

sounds like a bible thumping southern christer

Mohler Reminds Christians That Birth Control Started 'Sexual Misbehavior' Slippery Slope

cfe689d5a763d87cdfceba01e1d04dea.jpg

There are some important differences. Republicans and Conservatives don't:

Burn people alive, crucify people, bury people alive, slice peoples' heads off with the knife, kidnap and sell women and girls as sex slaves, gang-rape women and girls, carry out suicide bombings.

Don't even bother Lucy, as you have been seeing American liberals, just like your European ones, will defend Muslims no matter what.
At times, it's a full-blown defense, at other times when they would look totally moronic, they will just say Christianity is just as bad. They are the ones that are conducting the war on women.

Yes I agree.

Where are the Liberal's and their friends the Feminists?

islamis-sharia-law-embraced-liberal-women-politics-1344014286.jpg

The Liberal's and Feminist's new friends the Muslims and the war on women.

defaced%20women_zps5csqdzi6.jpg

'Esteemed Muslim leader: "Women are only for breeding; Gender equality is inhumane and un-Islamic'

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

Sounds to me like it was started to give you morons another chance to deny it.
He's not denying it, but suggests we must be tolerant of misogyny because of Islam.
They've gotta deflect for the PC-protected religion.

Leading Muslim Scholar: Gender Equality Against Islam - Women Only Fit to Deliver Children - Breitbart

So.....an esteemed leader of Islam says women are for nothing but reproducing. Says gender equality is inhumane and is not consistent with Islam.

Says it's a man's world. Women shouldn't hold office and can't perform hard jobs. Says they can't handle stress.

Liberals think this mentality.....should be tolerated and welcomed into America.

And that.....

You have the paradigm confused.

The fact that it is perfectly acceptable to sell your 10 year old daughter into marriage to a 60 year old pervert for a few sheep tells you all you need to know about Muslim regard for women. And yes I am talking about the "good Muslims", not radicals.
And the muslim women themselves? They were raised to believe that shit.

They do not belong in a free world. They do not belong in european countries. Leave them where they are and let them deal with their own problems.

The fact that it is perfectly acceptable to sell your 10 year old daughter into marriage to a 60 year old pervert for a few sheep tells you all you need to know about Muslim regard for women. And yes I am talking about the "good Muslims", not radicals.

They do not belong in a free world. They do not belong in european countries. Leave them where they are and let them deal with their own problems.

They are hugely offensive, the women walking behind the men, dressed in that ridiculous black tent....WTF? The Muslim women need to just tell the Muslim men to f-ck off and :anj_stfu: and then get with the programme and live and act like NORMAL women do.

What do liberal Muslims say about this subject?

Where are the Liberal Muslims? Are they hiding in the cupboards and under the beds?

That's another question. You asked it in order to avoid my question. You pass the nutbag debate test for today.

Huh? What are you talking about? You said what do Liberal Muslims say? So I said where are the Liberal Muslims....making perfect sense....because they are very elusive.

What do liberal Muslims say about this subject?

Where are the Liberal Muslims? Are they hiding in the cupboards and under the beds?

That's another question. You asked it in order to avoid my question. You pass the nutbag debate test for today.

Huh? What are you talking about? You said what do Liberal Muslims say? So I said where are the Liberal Muslims....making perfect sense....because they are very elusive.

No. They are everywhere. Try harder.

They are hugely offensive, the women walking behind the men, dressed in that ridiculous black tent....WTF? The Muslim women need to just tell the Muslim men to f-ck off and :anj_stfu: and then get with the programme and live and act like NORMAL women do.
Problem is, no muslim women would be left alive if they did that. Takes more than one or two women and they are so used to it...it will never happen. Which is why I am not TOO worried about those assholes coming here and thinking we are like Germany and trying to subdue our women. Ain't gonna happen.

Problem is, no muslim women would be left alive if they did that. Takes more than one or two women and they are so used to it...it will never happen. Which is why I am not TOO worried about those assholes coming here and thinking we are like Germany and trying to subdue our women. Ain't gonna happen.

Yes but we would stand with the Muslim women to help them become independent from the Muslim male beasts.

"like Germany and trying to subdue our women."

This isn't happening, Traitor Merkel would like it because she's like some sadistic frustrated lesbian, but it's not happening.

And that.....

He sounds like an idiot and an ahole.

Esteemed South Carolinian: "Bucs90 is a fucking idiot".

See how that works?

/thread

Do you agree that believing that women are only of use for the breeding is disgraceful and sexist? I must think that you agree with me.
You know I used to tell people to wake up and watch the muslims ,
But maybe some of there laws aren't that bad, the women of America better wake up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And that.....

HE isnt moslem.he is salafi-wahabi

Forum List

Back