Esteemed Muslim leader: "Women are only for breeding; Gender equality is inhumane and un-Islamic

22468.jpg
This is the poster avatar of cognitive dissonance.

Leading Muslim Scholar: Gender Equality Against Islam - Women Only Fit to Deliver Children - Breitbart

So.....an esteemed leader of Islam says women are for nothing but reproducing. Says gender equality is inhumane and is not consistent with Islam.

Says it's a man's world. Women shouldn't hold office and can't perform hard jobs. Says they can't handle stress.

Liberals think this mentality.....should be tolerated and welcomed into America.

And that.....

Sounds like what the right wingers practice...

Esteemed South Carolinian: "Bucs90 is a fucking idiot".

See how that works?

/thread

Do you agree that believing that women are only of use for the breeding is disgraceful and sexist? I must think that you agree with me.

Of course. Goes without saying.

It's that next step, the one where the OP fall down go boom, that I know enough to avoid.

I thought you'd agree, because I feel you're good, decent person.

Leading Muslim Scholar: Gender Equality Against Islam - Women Only Fit to Deliver Children - Breitbart

So.....an esteemed leader of Islam says women are for nothing but reproducing. Says gender equality is inhumane and is not consistent with Islam.

Says it's a man's world. Women shouldn't hold office and can't perform hard jobs. Says they can't handle stress.

Liberals think this mentality.....should be tolerated and welcomed into America.

And that.....

What about cleaning, playing with children and cuddling?

Again.....liberals are celebrating America's importing of this Islamic culture.

Leading Muslim Scholar: Gender Equility Against Islam - Women Only Fit to Deliver Children - Breitbart

And that.....

Of course this POS is only telling us what we already know about what they believe.

Amazing again, the Liberal's won't have word said against the Muslims....where are the Feminists? Where is the NOW?

Oh that's right, I forgot :rolleyes-41:

Ive told you already. The feminists have their own grooming centres for young women. Youve probably attended some yourself.

The muzzie is the friend of Europe on this issue Lucy. Why are you not helping?

Whines like a bitch when you broad-brush police officers. Broad-brushes liberals with a song in his heart. Too funny.

"With or sans hand-cuffs and riding crops?"

22689.jpg
Bucs90: Did somebody say "hand-cuffs"?

Last edited:
Esteemed South Carolinian: "Bucs90 is a fucking idiot".

See how that works?

/thread

Do you agree that believing that women are only of use for the breeding is disgraceful and sexist? I must think that you agree with me.

Of course. Goes without saying.

It's that next step, the one where the OP fall down go boom, that I know enough to avoid.

I thought you'd agree, because I feel you're good, decent person.

Absolutely.
Unless it's some area of expertise, most of everything I post here is about logic, usually the flaws therein. I call threads like this "low hanging fruit".

Forum List

Back