EU to ignore idiotic sanctions on Iran starting tomorrow

We seized their assets as punishment for a nuclear program once they abandoned their nukes there was no reason to hold their money
Man Obama sure has gotten his crooked hooks into you....He sent them cash...hoping it wouldn't get discovered...where did that filthy Kenyan get that much cash? maybe from Uranium one?
Are you that dumb?

He returned their own money

they never should have gotten any money back while the USA had CONTROL of the money RWinger .

Are you that dumb?

Where did he get it from? a bank? a loan from John Kerry's wife? did he go through congress to get it? where did it come from? when we grabbed Iran's money did we put it in a drawer so one day we could send it back on a plane in the middle of the night?
You sir are the dumb ass dupe...if Trump did that you would be screaming bloody murder and you know it...
I think he got that cash from Russia through Uranium one...Congress has no knowledge of where Obama got that cash and they are afraid to ask I guess....Diane Feinstein says she doesn't know...Ryan said he is not privy to that info...where did Obama get it?
It will come out...most likely after any crime has reached its limits...
Wake up dupe you are being played badly...

agree , it wasn't an
Iran gave up its stockpile of enriched uranium and the means to produce it. They also opened up facilities to international inspection teams

How does Trump giving up that right make us safer?
Iran supposedly turned over their Uranium to RUSSIA!!!!!! their good buddies...the same Russia that told Obama they would secure Syrian chemical weapons...
WEAK...as WEAK as Kerry and Obama the spy.....

The transaction was verified by multinational inspectors
There was NO FN reason for leaving our deal with Iran ..it happened ONLY because the AH in our WH is trying to undo every thing Obama accomplished whether it hurts America or not
------------------------------------- and its cool , for the last 68 years i have had breakfast , lunch and supper every day . I have a nice old pickup truck , a newish car , a few motorcycles , some nice hardware and the money to buy any new motorcycle or car , boots , truck , house , land , food , steak , meat , beer , whiskey or most anything i want for cash money Edward . Yep , America is pretty cool Edward .
AND you had all that WITHOUT this idiot in our WH
------------------------ AGREE , yep none of the Presidents did anything for my luck or success [or luck] as it is all due to the American System that all the youngers , lefties , millenials want to tear down. Its just that in my opinion that the TRUMP is reestablishing America Style back into the world Edward .

they never should have gotten any money back while the USA had CONTROL of the money RWinger .
It was held back for a reason

That reason was their nuclear program. Once their nuclear program was gone, keeping the money would be stealing

Are you that dumb?

Where did he get it from? a bank? a loan from John Kerry's wife? did he go through congress to get it? where did it come from? when we grabbed Iran's money did we put it in a drawer so one day we could send it back on a plane in the middle of the night?
You sir are the dumb ass dupe...if Trump did that you would be screaming bloody murder and you know it...
I think he got that cash from Russia through Uranium one...Congress has no knowledge of where Obama got that cash and they are afraid to ask I guess....Diane Feinstein says she doesn't know...Ryan said he is not privy to that info...where did Obama get it?
It was not the US Governments money
We took their money and tied it to their nuclear program

Once they abandoned their nukes.....we had no claims on the money

It was held back for a reason

That reason was their nuclear program. Once their nuclear program was gone, keeping the money would be stealing
------------------------------ agree or disagree , i said that while the USA had control of the money we should not have given the money back to the iranian muslims RWinger .

It was not the US Governments money
We took their money and tied it to their nuclear program

Once they abandoned their nukes.....we had no claims on the money
But where did it come from the federal reserve? the pentagon? no one seems to be able to answer that very simple question...but its beginning to be asked by very important people...Obama had better have a good answer...

Every neo-Communist infesting this board would jump at the chance to get America out of NATO if the money saved were immediately used to give free housing to the listless with the only requirements being that they register Democrat and register to vote.

Are you that dumb?

It doesnt matter where you got they from. You had hold the money which werent yours. And if your government spent them it is your troubles how you will manage to compensate them.

Are you that dumb?

It doesnt matter where you got they from. You had hold the money which werent yours. And if your government spent them it is your troubles how you will manage to compensate them.
------------------------------- mornin ESay , we had CONTROL of the money , we should have just kept CONTROL of the money and told the 'iranians' to pound sand as they will not get the money . I would have told them that they are NEVER going to get the money .

Are you that dumb?

------------------------------- mornin ESay , we had CONTROL of the money , we should have just kept CONTROL of the money and told the 'iranians' to pound sand as they will not get the money . I would have told them that they are NEVER going to get the money .
Thats ok. In this case the US would once more show their fraud nature. Nothing exceptional.

oh big deal ,
Are you that dumb?

Thats ok. In this case the US would once more show their fraud nature. Nothing exceptional.
-------------------------------- its over with as far as the money goes . I'm just happy that 'mrobama' gets traitorous credit for giving huge money and the power that money enables to Americas enemies . Giving huge money and power to Americas enemies will be 'mrobamas' legacy and will go down in history as a traitorous act ESay .

Last edited:
oh big deal ,
Are you that dumb?

-------------------------------- its over with as far as the money goes . I'm just happy that 'mrobama' gets traitorous credit for giving huge money and the power that money enables to Americas enemies . Giving huge money and power to Americas enemies will be 'mrobamas' legacy and will go down in history as a traitorous act ESay .
If a traitor was able to hold the highest post in your country for eight years, then this virtually marks an end of your country.

oh big deal ,
If a traitor was able to hold the highest post in your country for eight years, then this virtually marks an end of your country.
------------------------------ where you from , you sound like a 'fur:afro:eigner' to me ESay .

oh big deal ,
------------------------------ where you from , you sound like a 'fur:afro:eigner' to me ESay .
It doesnt matter where I am from and what I sound like to you. It would be better if you said how it was possible that a traitor was your president during eight years.

It’s just a matter of time before everyone realizes Trump is right.

We couldn’t have asked for a better president.

Forum List

Back