Europe Conquered

Its great that you have time to trawl the net looking for anything that supports your limited and bigoted world view. Even a non story from 5 years ago. Subway taking a commercial decision to please its customers has caused you guys to melt down.

How do you manage to get through the day ?

I also see this as Subway making a decision based on Capitalism or what you are term a commercial decision. I do not know why the hysteria about selling Halal meat and the animals it say in the article are being stunned before slaughter and as being against cruelty to animals I TOTALLY support that decision and ALL animals breed to slaughter should be stunned first. It is OUTRAGEOUS in some of these places the animals are NOT stunned and are dismembered in semi conscious state. That to me SHOULD be the story, I add this also why I am Anti-Hunting Animals and Anti-Big Game Hunting, okay so breed animals have to be slaughtered this this purpose BUT hunting animals as Sport is cruel and sadistic.
I hunt. And I’ve never hunted for sport. My kills are almost certainly more humane than that of industry slaughtered animals. They’ve also lead far more natural lives, died free; and weren’t pumped with chemicals their whole life. A bonus for us both.

No Americans died keeping the UK free in WW1 and 2?? You have to go to a university to learn to be so stupid.

You shall not too much believe those rubbish from Hollywood.
I’m a history geek.

Russia defeated Hitler, USA entered the war in 1944, UK earlier
Their main jobs: killing of millions civilians in Hamburg, Dresden, Cologne, plundering of Germany and erecting of Rhine Concentrations camps where in 1945-1946 were murdered more as 2m former German soldiers

You have to go to graduate school to learn to be that stupid.

In difference to you I know the real history

Yes yes. The real history. The hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded Americans 1941-1943 is all a lie!

You'll have to pardon me if I don't break out the smelling salts over a business tweaking its model to meet the needs of its customers. Also, ya'll are really scrapping the bottom of the fear barrel when you have to dredge up a five year old story to cower over.

Sharia.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 UK & Ireland stores and offers halal meat only after ‘strong demand’ from Muslims.

A lot of Americans died in two world wars to free them. Screw them now. They made their own bed.

You're upset because the free market is working?

You very recent post that you recent visit London and so first hand report from you:

Did you notice ANYWHERE in London you visit that was under Sharia Law? Weatherman insists that the ENTIRE Continent is under Sharia Law, so I ask is London? Did you and Mrs. DTMB get confronted by this Sharia Law Police or whatever and they DEMAND that Mrs. DTMB go and get into a Black Tent Burkha or ELSE you will be arrested for Indecency because she was NOT covered in the Black Tent?

Sharia.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 UK & Ireland stores and offers halal meat only after ‘strong demand’ from Muslims.

A lot of Americans died in two world wars to free them. Screw them now. They made their own bed.

You very recent post that you recent visit London and so first hand report from you:

Did you notice ANYWHERE in London you visit that was under Sharia Law? Weatherman insists that the ENTIRE Continent is under Sharia Law, so I ask is London? Did you and Mrs. DTMB get confronted by this Sharia Law Police or whatever and they DEMAND that Mrs. DTMB go and get into a Black Tent Burkha or ELSE you will be arrested for Indecency because she was NOT covered in the Black Tent?
Ask the thousands of girls openly gang raped in the UK while the government watched.

You'll have to pardon me if I don't break out the smelling salts over a business tweaking its model to meet the needs of its customers. Also, ya'll are really scrapping the bottom of the fear barrel when you have to dredge up a five year old story to cower over.

I usually ignore the majority of this type of thing, but the OP title is so hysterical and NOT in funny hysterical that I did feel I HAD to confront this situation head on because I do not KNOW where Americans get this crap, the article is from 2014 and is NOT accurate that this Continent conquered and I am certain that Americans at this forum would also NOT appreciate if we Europeans posted hysterical Propaganda about America.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Sharia.

Ask the thousands of girls openly gang raped in the UK while the government watched.

That is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT situation and over the years here I have been in MANY MANY threads about that situation and confronted that. And NO that even does NOT suggest they are under Sharia Law in Britian.

Sharia.

That is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT situation and over the years here I have been in MANY MANY threads about that situation and confronted that. And NO that even does NOT suggest they are under Sharia Law in Britian.
Each episode of Sharia adds up to the whole.

Say anything negative about Mohammed on social media in the UK and the Sharia police knock on your door and arrest you. Rape some girls and the Sharia police hold her ankles.

Sharia.

Say anything negative about Mohammed on social media in the UK and the Sharia police knock on your door and arrest you. Rape some girls and the Sharia police hold her ankles.

Oh yes I ask during the second Conference Call my counterpart in the British Home Office I ask him in Britian if in GENERAL do the British if post on the Internet anything negative about Islam and Muslims do you have them rounded up and put into prison and he said no, he said there HAVE been isolated situations where peoples have posted on the Internet things about Islam and Muslim to the degree that they have to be considered Incite To Violence I then say so if a Muslim post on the Internet Death To British, Kill The British would they also get the same treatment and the visit and he said yes that also considered Incite To Violence.

Oh yes I ask during the second Conference Call my counterpart in the British Home Office I ask him in Britian if in GENERAL do the British if post on the Internet anything negative about Islam and Muslims do you have them rounded up and put into prison and he said no, he said there HAVE been isolated situations where peoples have posted on the Internet things about Islam and Muslim to the degree that they have to be considered Incite To Violence I then say so if a Muslim post on the Internet Death To British, Kill The British would they also get the same treatment and the visit and he said yes that also considered Incite To Violence.
Sharia is the law of the land.

Man investigated by police for retweeting transgender limerick

That is NOT Sharia and that ALSO occur in America, if any American posted that on Twitter or Facebook they would be Reported and probably get a visit from the police because Transgenders are the Latest Victim Group that gets protected because they are Snowflakes.

That is NOT Sharia and that ALSO occur in America, if any American posted that on Twitter or Facebook they would be Reported and probably get a visit from the police because Transgenders are the Latest Victim Group that gets protected because they are Snowflakes.
Sorry, but the government isn’t going to knock on my door by typing homosexuals have a mental disorder on USMB.

Sharia.

There should be a rule at this forum against posting threads with IGNORANT thread titles about things you do not know what you are going on about.

Europe Conquered? What HORSECRAP. ROFLAO so the UK and Ireland Subway remove ham and bacon from 200 stores and that means a Continent an ENTIRE Continent of 506 MILLIONS is suddenly conquered. What CRAP.
Except for maybe 3 nations, all of Europe is run by Muslims.

London might be run by a Muslim, otherwise Europe is overwhelmingly run by White Liberals, and White Conservatives.

As for the USA, it's run by Zionist Jews, because of dumb hacks like you who kneel before Jews, and Israel.
Now that's the truth.

Forum List

Back