🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Europe Getting Tougher on Immigration...so Should U.S.

Enough to fill a city

Because nearly 33,000 refugees have already been accepted since the beginning of FY 2017, only about 17,000 more refugees can now be resettled over the next eight months, a dramatic slowdown in the once abundant flow of refugees entering the country.
MAP: How Many Refugees Did The U.S. Let In Last Year?
To me, that's still 50,000 too many. Muslims from the MidEast are incompatible with Western society.
They want to destroy western world...not exist within it.

Once the lefties have restricted and taken away gun ownership, then have control in the house, senate and executive branch, they will just flood this nation with Islamists and all we will be able to do is march around with signs, complaining about it, then lose to it.
Except here there are people who know how fight and kill barehanded.....

Like you, princess?
I think it is absolutely hilarious how the entire nation is being sissified and you just happen to call the supposed bluff of the one guy who is committed to being ready for the inevitable civil war. Anytime it looks like I am going soft or hesitating about something I said I was going to do, it just means I am looking for a more effective way to get it done.

The one male millennial in America who has never been overweight, who has never backed down from a physical confrontation I felt I had to win, who has never been peer pressured into doing anything I didn't feel like doing anyway etc etc and you just had to label me a keyboard warrior.

You couldn't be more wrong about me if you tried. I am underselling myself on here if anything.

Once the lefties have restricted and taken away gun ownership, then have control in the house, senate and executive branch, they will just flood this nation with Islamists and all we will be able to do is march around with signs, complaining about it, then lose to it.
Except here there are people who know how fight and kill barehanded.....

Like you, princess?
I think it is absolutely hilarious how the entire nation is being sissified and you just happen to call the supposed bluff of the one guy who is committed to being ready for the inevitable civil war. Anytime it looks like I am going soft or hesitating about something I said I was going to do, it just means I am looking for a more effective way to get it done.

The one male millennial in America who has never been overweight, who has never backed down from a physical confrontation I felt I had to win, who has never been peer pressured into doing anything I didn't feel like doing anyway etc etc and you just had to label me a keyboard warrior.

You couldn't be more wrong about me if you tried. I am underselling myself on here if anything.

:lmao: you just keep telling yourself that, princess :lmao:
When the civil war starts, don't come crying on my shoulder.

Even my eternally optimistic uncle is now pretty much convinced that civil war will happen, so you had best suit up soon.

Forum List

Back