European plane shot down by Muslim: So THIS IS the culture Obama/Hillary want to import?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
It's all over the news this morning. Authorities are saying it's almost guaranteed to be terrorism. Which....we all knew. Come on. Plane from Paris....destroyed on descent into a Muslim populated area??? Terrorism.

So....THIS is the culture the liberals demand we accept and import to America??

No thanks. Call me a bigot. Call me a xenophobic or globophobic or whatever....silly leftist labels don't bother me anymore. Keep that culture OUT OF AMERICA.

It's not confirmed terrorism but something is strange when a plane "swerves" at 37,000 feet. I see aviation officials said terrorism was the likely cause of the crash

OP takes an action...calls it a culture of 3 billion individuals...then puts a hat on it

-font-b-Funny-b-font-Brown-font-b-Scarecrow-b-font-Mascot-Costume-Mascotte-Jackstraw.jpg

Hoo HOooo!

Likely it was a pilot suicide due to the cost of mortgages and low wages brought on by non-muslim immigration.

OP takes an action...calls it a culture of 3 billion individuals...then puts a hat on it

-font-b-Funny-b-font-Brown-font-b-Scarecrow-b-font-Mascot-Costume-Mascotte-Jackstraw.jpg

Hoo HOooo!

Yes.

You lefties started this group think / group label stuff. Each demographic is represented by their most visible members.

And Muslims be blowin shit up.

“We’re not excluding the possibility that this was a terrorist attack, however we don't want to base our statements on theories - we need facts,” he told a press conference in Cairo.

The minister said there had been no specific threats made against the airliner and that he was not aware of any increase in terrorist “chatter” that might indicate an imminent plot.

EgyptAir flight MS804 crash: 'Debris found' in search area as Egyptian officials say cause more likely to be terrorist attack than technical failure

I think a wait and see would be wise..........

It's all over the news this morning. Authorities are saying it's almost guaranteed to be terrorism. Which....we all knew. Come on. Plane from Paris....destroyed on descent into a Muslim populated area??? Terrorism.

No thanks. Call me a bigot. Call me a xenophobic or globophobic or whatever....silly leftist labels don't bother me anymore. Keep that culture OUT OF AMERICA.
I understand they have found debris in the Med near Crete...how is that "destroyed on descent into a Muslim populated area"?

Hoo HOooo!
Were you trying to say something?
“We’re not excluding the possibility that this was a terrorist attack, however we don't want to base our statements on theories - we need facts,” he told a press conference in Cairo.

The minister said there had been no specific threats made against the airliner and that he was not aware of any increase in terrorist “chatter” that might indicate an imminent plot.

EgyptAir flight MS804 crash: 'Debris found' in search area as Egyptian officials say cause more likely to be terrorist attack than technical failure

I am more interested in "so what are we gonna do about it?" after we find out.

Liberals will tell us it is a tiny fraction of the muslim world so we have no right to do much of anything. And that's about it.

Conservatives will be much more angry and pointing towards a poisonous toxic faith and want to do something drastic. But that will die down or get vetoed.

I want Muslim refugees left in the Middle East and our military build and protect a giant encampment until the Muslim world comes to grip with their insanity.

Hoo HOooo!

Liberals will tell us it is a tiny fraction of the muslim world so we have no right to do much of anything. And that's about it.

Conservatives will be much more angry and pointing towards a poisonous toxic faith and want to do something drastic. But that will die down or get vetoed.

I want Muslim refugees left in the Middle East and our military build and protect a giant encampment until the Muslim world comes to grip with their insanity.
I was only commenting on whether or not is was terrorist related.

Hoo HOooo!

Right. My first comment was not intended for you. And the other one I did send your way was not really in refutation of an opinion of yours either. I just meant to say --- after we wait and see, and then find out who did it, then what happens? Next to nothing, as usual.

Hoo HOooo!

Right. My first comment was not intended for you. And the other one I did send your way was not really in refutation of an opinion of yours either. I just meant to say --- after we wait and see, and then find out who did it, then what happens? Next to nothing, as usual.
Since it wasn't "us" but the Egyptians it happened to I'm sure they will take matters into their own hands, they tend not to be PC when attacked...........

Have no fear, Buc...Jeh Johnson has been briefed...,twice....we are in safe hands......yo.

You mean they think a dude from the RELIGION OF PEACE did that?

roflmao

It could be due to a French pilot losing control of the airplane as he frantically searched for his white flag before entering Egypt.

Forum List

Back