Evan McMullin ahead of Clinton in Utah

It looks like Trump is already far behind in electoral votes. If McMullin can steal a traditionally red state from the Republicans it would be a real kick in the dick. :lol:

No one thinks this is amazing?

Hey have some patients, doctor. It hasn't even been half an hour.

A 3P candy getting Electoral votes ANYWHERE is a good thing. Particularly if it's not a racist-groupthink phenom like Wallace and Thurmond.

But speaking of groupthink, that's part of the Utah legacy. Any Democrat usually pulls in at about 40 points below the Republican. More significant is the rejection of the Republican nominee, which indicates that somewhere some synapses are firing. That too bodes well for the future.

Credit where due, Rump himself has done whatever he can think of to foment that rejection.

It looks like Trump is already far behind in electoral votes. If McMullin can steal a traditionally red state from the Republicans it would be a real kick in the dick. :lol:

It would, to coin a phrase, grab him by the pissy.

Rump could have egg on his orange face. You might call it an Egg McMullin. :eusa_shifty:

If I lived in Utah I'd go vote for McMullin right now without even bothering to review his philosophies. Just to make a statement against the Duopoly and the Electrical College.

That's what his presence on the ballot in one state makes the election into -- a referendum on the status quo system.

One thing it shows is that Mormons are willing to vote more on their beliefs than by party lines. You have to respect that.

His Hands are small enough it might miss

well, that's 6 LESS EC votes for the Trumpster....

And hopefully shutting both trump and Hillary out of the white house.

One state can't do that. It would only happen if the Electoral vote was close enough that no one got to 270. Clinton was never in any way going to get those EVs anyway, so all this would do as far as the two of them is to widen the gap between them. It's Rump who desperately needs these EVs and many more he doesn't have.

But it would send a message to the Duopoly that maybe the Duopoly is not a monopoly and that's a positive all by itself. Because baby steps.

Frankly if I were the Clinton campaign I might go campaign for McMullin just to play defense.

Forum List

Back