🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evan McMullin back claiming he has russian Trump connection

From tyrone's leak

PROVO — Former independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin said Tuesday the FBI's investigation into ties between President Donald Trump's campaign and Russia "is a big, big deal" and hinted he knows secrets that have yet to surface.

"There are things I know that I haven't made public, things that haven't been made public also," McMullin told a group of BYU students at a political science seminar. "You know, there's a reason why a guy like me decided to throw his hat in the ring."

McMullin, a BYU graduate who served in the CIA and later, as a chief policy director for U.S. House Republicans, said he got in the race just months before the November 2016 election because of concerns about Trump.

He's right, they are on to Trump, and it is serious....plus the press has done a fairly good job of connecting the dots from their investigations so far....

I think it might have been McMullen and other Republicans that hired Christopher Steele, and got the Dossier...initially.

Sheriff Joe had the real birth certificate too, remember?

I voted for the guy and found the article only of a bit of interesting in regards to a hint of his plans for future elected office. Concerning Trump it was a polite way of claiming, "I told you so" but nothing of substance.

Lol he got into the race because the establishment put him there. What a dufus

Forum List

Back