🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evangelicals explain their support for Trump. It's the racism that stands out.

just laughing or giving the old funny icon to your proclamation in post 440 that ALL USA Presidents have all been Christian Lysis .

and many of the things that YOU modern so called or claimed 'kristians' or lefty 'kristians' advocate are not legitimate Christian practices or lifestyles except in your own minds Lysis .

just laughing or giving the old funny icon to your proclamation in post 440 that ALL USA Presidents have all been Christian Lysis .

On my screen the post says "in my lifetime".

Maybe I have a "special" screen. Yeah that must be it.

Yes he did

The US Supreme Court agreed with him

Well, that is stupid on him, and them.
Ali could have easily claimed he had heel spurs

But he risked all for his religious objections
His religious objections were bullshit. HIs racist objections were bullshit.
He openly refused to serve his nation, when called.
He deserved to be fucked.

he didn't shit his pants & got a 4-F like a draft dodging mediocre guitar player/pedophile.
Do you realize that "Yeah, but" is an admission of my point?
Re Ali.
His religious objections were bullshit. HIs racist objections were bullshit.
He openly refused to serve his nation, when called.
He deserved to be fucked.

He refused to go to war. That's called "conscientious objection".

Know what would happen to the war business if everybody did that?

Need a calculator?

iu

Fascists. Such cat toys.

Last edited:
This is a really good read for all those of us who absolutely cannot grasp how people who call themselves people of faith have embraced an obviously unchristian man.
Most of it seems to be a reaction to Obama, and the lies they chose to believe about him. Which - I mean, that's not really any surprise.
What is going to be a surprise is when they get turned away at the pearly gates.
Always quite humorous when atheist liberals like you try to lecture Christian people about their faith and how they should practice it. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
-------------------------------------------- that is the funniest thing about these lefties and then the simple fact that they think of themselves as Christian Sunni .

The Christian faith is not aligned with politics. People who follow the religions that make up what is known as "Christianity" hold views that are all over the political spectrum. Being a Christian is by no means synonymous with being a "conservative" or a right-winger. Apples and oranges. There is no equation there. In fact, all of our presidential candidates have been Christian in every election in my lifetime. Last time around, I voted for the Methodist.
--------------------------------------------------------- and by the way but i think that it is the ONE Christian Religion that is made up of Many Denominations within the ONE Religion of Christianity . If i am correct its just a small point but i just wanted to CORRECT you and to get yer feedback Lysis . :afro:

This is a really good read for all those of us who absolutely cannot grasp how people who call themselves people of faith have embraced an obviously unchristian man.
Most of it seems to be a reaction to Obama, and the lies they chose to believe about him. Which - I mean, that's not really any surprise.
What is going to be a surprise is when they get turned away at the pearly gates.
Always quite humorous when atheist liberals like you try to lecture Christian people about their faith and how they should practice it. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
-------------------------------------------- that is the funniest thing about these lefties and then the simple fact that they think of themselves as Christian Sunni .

The Christian faith is not aligned with politics. People who follow the religions that make up what is known as "Christianity" hold views that are all over the political spectrum. Being a Christian is by no means synonymous with being a "conservative" or a right-winger. Apples and oranges. There is no equation there. In fact, all of our presidential candidates have been Christian in every election in my lifetime. Last time around, I voted for the Methodist.
--------------------------------------------------------- and by the way but i think that it is the ONE Christian Religion that is made up of Many Denominations within the ONE Religion of Christianity . If i am correct its just a small point but i just wanted to CORRECT you and to get yer feedback Lysis . :afro:

Hear that everbody? Christianism has "many denominations", and yet when Sunnis and Shiites and Wahabbis and Sufis come up it's all just lumped into "Islam".

Having it both ways: Priceless

so whats yer point , my post was on Christianity POGO . You wanna talk 'rop' . religion of peace or 'islam' thats fine with me . If i am correct about Christian Denominations i was simply Correcting Lysis on the many Denominations within the ONE Religion of Christianity Pogo .

There is a difference between taxes, military service, child laws and forcing someone to provide a non time sensitive, non-crucial contracted service.

And even Scalia can be wrong sometimes.

And when remedies are made, as in the case of pacifists and military service, they are given other options, such as being a medic, or some other non combat role.

They aren't forced to bear arms against someone else, they are just required to serve. That is the least invasive method of resolving the issue.

"bake or else" is not the least invasive method.

It was extremely hard to get conscientious-objective status during the Vietnam War. A great number of objectors had to flee to Canada. The singer Joan Baez, a Quaker Christian, did jail time for refusing to pay taxes that went to finance the war, as did her husband. I doubt that these current "objectors" would be willing to do jail time. I think that this little cake-baker shit would ever have to guts to go to jail. He just wants to be mollycoddled. He obviously is not ready to make any sacrifice for his religion, much less sacrifice his life. Poor, poor dear.

mohamed ali stood by his convictions & went to jail. he was a bigger man than most 'stand behind the cross' warriors..

So you want to make not baking a cake a crime instead of just a civil violation?

Fascist.

you are an idiot. stfu.

Awww, does playbitich have a sadz?

you got that outa what i said?

lol... fail. it was short & to the point is all... because, well - you are an idiot & you know the rest...

and many of the things that YOU modern so called or claimed 'kristians' or lefty 'kristians' advocate are not legitimate Christian practices or lifestyles except in your own minds Lysis .

ha......... this should be fun... like what?

Did i mention 'islam' in my posts in this thread . Maybe i did but i don't remember when Pogo .

Several of our Presidents have been atheists including our current one

It was extremely hard to get conscientious-objective status during the Vietnam War. A great number of objectors had to flee to Canada. The singer Joan Baez, a Quaker Christian, did jail time for refusing to pay taxes that went to finance the war, as did her husband. I doubt that these current "objectors" would be willing to do jail time. I think that this little cake-baker shit would ever have to guts to go to jail. He just wants to be mollycoddled. He obviously is not ready to make any sacrifice for his religion, much less sacrifice his life. Poor, poor dear.

mohamed ali stood by his convictions & went to jail. he was a bigger man than most 'stand behind the cross' warriors..

So you want to make not baking a cake a crime instead of just a civil violation?

Fascist.

you are an idiot. stfu.

lol... fail. it was short & to the point is all... because, well - you are an idiot & you know the rest...

Yah, he hadz a sadz....

Fascist.

you are an idiot. stfu.

Yah, he hadz a sadz....

i'm not even a he.

idiot.

Several of our Presidents have been atheists including our current one
--------------------------------------- yeah , maybe , course i was just responding to Lysis posted claim in post 440 that all Presidents were Christian and i didn't think of that athiest possibility RWinger . All Presidents were perceived to be Christian or were at least Westerners except for one 'prezident' so thanks for the mention of possible 'athiests' in the Presidential woodpile RWinger .

Last edited:

Fascist.

you are an idiot. stfu.

Yah, he hadz a sadz....

i'm not even a he.

idiot.

yah, SHE hadz a sadz.

Fixed it.

------------------------------- and looky here RWinger , see my post 441 that was in response to the claim made in post number 440 RWinger .

Forum List

Back