🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evangelicals explain their support for Trump. It's the racism that stands out.

--------------------------------------------------------- and by the way but i think that it is the ONE Christian Religion that is made up of Many Denominations within the ONE Religion of Christianity . If i am correct its just a small point but i just wanted to CORRECT you and to get yer feedback Lysis . :afro:

There is no "one religion" of Christianity. "Christianity" is made up of a variety of different religions. A southern baptist is NOT an Episcopalian, a Methodist, a Lutheran, a Quaker. Southern baptists have their own religion. Like I said before, I voted for the Methodist. I am not Methodist, BTW.

i find it amusing when one sect says another sect aren't true christians. some think roman catholics are a cult who think the mormons are a cult & they all think the church of scientology are freaks...

Scientology has nothing to do with Christianity, it's more a hippy dippy new wave thing with Sci fi stuff added.

they actually mix jesus in there somewhere. & so do the mormons... who believe in getting their own planet..

Barely.

"Scientology's upper-level materials tout the concept of Jesus as God as being a fiction that ought to be removed by 'auditing'".[6]

barely doesn't mean it doesn't. there are freaks from all spectrums of a lot of religions & christianity is probably #1.

The Christian faith is not aligned with politics. People who follow the religions that make up what is known as "Christianity" hold views that are all over the political spectrum. Being a Christian is by no means synonymous with being a "conservative" or a right-winger. Apples and oranges. There is no equation there. In fact, all of our presidential candidates have been Christian in every election in my lifetime. Last time around, I voted for the Methodist.
--------------------------------------------------------- and by the way but i think that it is the ONE Christian Religion that is made up of Many Denominations within the ONE Religion of Christianity . If i am correct its just a small point but i just wanted to CORRECT you and to get yer feedback Lysis . :afro:

There is no "one religion" of Christianity. "Christianity" is made up of a variety of different religions. A southern baptist is NOT an Episcopalian, a Methodist, a Lutheran, a Quaker. Southern baptists have their own religion. Like I said before, I voted for the Methodist. I am not Methodist, BTW.

Don't even know (or care) who "the Methodist" was. :dunno:

It continues to baffle me that Wikipedia commonly (though with rare notable exceptions) for some reason lists "religion" under vital facts of politicians. It has no bearing on anything, yet there's Wiki pretending it does. It seems more like an imprimatur saying "it's OK, this one follows the approved Abrahamic path".

I can recall the big deal being made about JFK being Catholic -- which I never would have known (or cared) had the fake issue not been raised, and the purported reasoning behind it was just bizzaro.
-------------------------------------- 'jfk' in the 1960s was a 'papist' simply by being a devout Catholic . Heck in 1960 even i at 9 years of age knew that Catholics hold the 'pope' in high regard and are probably influenced by the 'popes' reasoning and Commands . Heck , i think that the 'pope' is Gods voice on earth as far as devout Catholic are concerned . I think that the 'pope' is known as 'the vicar of Christ' Pogo .

Thank you for illustrating exactly what I meant by "bizzaro". Saves me the work.

I suppose this wackadoodle shit comes from the same ignorance about Mormons or Muslims or whoever. We were Catholic and knew this base of reasoning was bizzaro even in 1960.

That was the first time I ever heard of that wacko shit. Came to learn later that it had been going on over a hundred years, championed by the Klan and the Know Nothing Party.

Bigotry is some weird-ass shit. It's like the bigot doesn't even WANT to know any better.

Klan-_Red-_Riders-_Jesus-_Saves-photo-640x250.jpg

and many of the things that YOU modern so called or claimed 'kristians' or lefty 'kristians' advocate are not legitimate Christian practices or lifestyles except in your own minds Lysis .
Several of our Presidents have been atheists including our current one
--------------------------------------- yeah , maybe , course i was just responding to Lysis posted claim in post 440 that all Presidents were Christian and i didn't think of that athiest possibility RWinger . All Presidents were perceived to be Christian or were at least Westerners except for one 'prezident' so thanks for the mention of possible 'athiests' in the Presidential woodpile RWinger .
Anyone running for President has to at least pretend to be Christian

We are not prepared to elect a non-Christian or atheist at this time

Recent Presidents who have been atheists include Trump, Obama, Clinton, Reagan and Nixon

I have to disagree with you here. trump might be questionable, but the rest of the men you mentioned were Christians of various practices, like it or not.

i don't think you are talking to me and my only comment is that most USA Presidents were Christian or they were close enough to being Christian for me . As for the reason , all Presidents except for one were practitioners of WESTERN Culture , traditions , law and thinking . And WESTERN Practices come from Christianity Lysis .

i don't think you are talking to me and my only comment is that most USA Presidents were Christian or they were close enough to being Christian for me . As for the reason , all Presidents except for one were practitioners of WESTERN Culture , traditions , law and thinking . And WESTERN Practis come from Christianity Lysis .
Christianity is fragmented. All of Presidents who have held the office were from "western culture" and were Christian. Which sort are you talking about? All have been "practitioners" of western culture, traditions, law, and thinking.

i don't think you are talking to me and my only comment is that most USA Presidents were Christian or they were close enough to being Christian for me . As for the reason , all Presidents except for one were practitioners of WESTERN Culture , traditions , law and thinking . And WESTERN Practis come from Christianity Lysis .
Christianity is fragmented. All of Presidents who have held the office were from "western culture" and were Christian. Which sort are you talking about? All have been "practitioners" of western culture, traditions, law, and thinking.
---------------------------- i think that most all USA Presidents have been Protestants but i don't know the Denomination and I don't know for sure but many were probably Good Baptists . 'jfk' may have been the first and only 'catholic' President but i don't know for sure Lysis .

------------------------------------ just because all Presidents were SUPPOSEDLY from WESTERN Culture doesn't mean that they All practiced or thought or did their duties as a WESTERNER Lysis .

and many of the things that YOU modern so called or claimed 'kristians' or lefty 'kristians' advocate are not legitimate Christian practices or lifestyles except in your own minds Lysis .
--------------------------------------- yeah , maybe , course i was just responding to Lysis posted claim in post 440 that all Presidents were Christian and i didn't think of that athiest possibility RWinger . All Presidents were perceived to be Christian or were at least Westerners except for one 'prezident' so thanks for the mention of possible 'athiests' in the Presidential woodpile RWinger .

Recent Presidents who have been atheists include Trump, Obama, Clinton, Reagan and Nixon

I have to disagree with you here. trump might be questionable, but the rest of the men you mentioned were Christians of various practices, like it or not.
They had to claim to be Christians to be elected. None showed Christian leanings before being elected. While Obama was a churchgoer, he went because his wife made him and it was good politics in a black district

They had to claim to be Christians to be elected. None showed Christian leanings before being elected. While Obama was a churchgoer, he went because his wife made him and it was good politics in a black district
------------------------------------------------- ' none showed Christian Leaning that YOU recognize as Christian Leanings eh ' in your Opinion , ----------- well tough RWinger .

Last edited:
and 'mrobama' was simply a pwick and 'muslim' leaning as he grew up in muslim dominated 'indonesia' from what i hear RWinger .

His religious objections were bullshit. HIs racist objections were bullshit.

He openly refused to serve his nation, when called.

He deserved to be fucked.

he didn't shit his pants & got a 4-F like a draft dodging mediocre guitar player/pedophile.

Do you realize that "Yeah, but" is an admission of my point?

Re Ali.

His religious objections were bullshit. HIs racist objections were bullshit.

He openly refused to serve his nation, when called.

He deserved to be fucked.

he went to jail for them; gave up his freedom & his career.

my point stands.

He should have served more time. ANd it is good that society hurt his career.

but he didn't serve more time, did he? &, besides- the pants shitting draft dodging mediocre guitar playing pedophile served no time because of his cowardice to stand up to his convictions.

lol... perhaps he'll go to the whitehouse & get a medal from president tinkles someday... ha! who am i kidding?

i wonder what the motor city 4-F madman was doing in 1981 besides boinking underage girls?

certainly not anything like this...

And what do you think that proves?

Why the qualifier? If a muslim state wars against a muslim state it is still war, thus undermining the claim to be a religion of peace.
Why the qualifier? If a muslim state wars against a muslim state it is still war, thus undermining the claim to be a religion of peace.
FAIL

You claim Muslims are waging war to spread their religion
Yet you can’t point out any examples where they did it

No, I ridiculed the idea that they are a Religion of Peace and commented on how they HAD spread their religion by sword and fire.

I've seen this with you before, an inability to understand the concept of time.

Pull yourself together and don't waste my time, with stupid fucking games.
FAIL

Show us something recent to back your claim

Sure, here you go.

Arab–Israeli conflict - Wikipedia
Egypt was run by the military they were not an Islamic State

Excellent example of the "No True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

You lose.

------------------------------------------------- ' none showed Christian Leaning that YOU recognize as Christian Leanings eh ' in your Opinion , ----------- well tough RWinger .
As a devout atheist ....I can tell pretend Christians from those who truly believe
It is a combination of looking at their churchgoing before they became President, how often they attend as President, their references to faith when they speak, their moral values. There is a difference in legitimate faith and faith for a photo op

Mike Pence is a legitimate man of faith.......Trump is not

Atheist Presidents.......Trump, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon

Forum List

Back