🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Evangelicals explain their support for Trump. It's the racism that stands out.

Well, that is stupid on him, and them.
Ali could have easily claimed he had heel spurs

But he risked all for his religious objections

His religious objections were bullshit. HIs racist objections were bullshit.

He openly refused to serve his nation, when called.

He deserved to be fucked.

he didn't shit his pants & got a 4-F like a draft dodging mediocre guitar player/pedophile.

Do you realize that "Yeah, but" is an admission of my point?

Re Ali.

Ali was a devout Muslim to the point of changing his name.

And his excuse was bullshit as we see from all the violence and war in Islamic history.

Evangelicals had a choice between a candidate that was actively hostile to them, and one that was willing to represent their interests in policy.

They choose the one that was not their enemy.

ONly a fucking asshole would pretend to be confused about that, and consider the only possible answer to be racism.

FAIL

You claim Muslims are waging war to spread their religion
Yet you can’t point out any examples where they did it

No, I ridiculed the idea that they are a Religion of Peace and commented on how they HAD spread their religion by sword and fire.

I've seen this with you before, an inability to understand the concept of time.

Pull yourself together and don't waste my time, with stupid fucking games.
FAIL

Show us something recent to back your claim

Sure, here you go.

Arab–Israeli conflict - Wikipedia
Egypt was run by the military they were not an Islamic State

Excellent example of the "No True Scotsman" logical fallacy.

You lose.
Your limited knowledge of history is betraying you

he didn't shit his pants & got a 4-F like a draft dodging mediocre guitar player/pedophile.

Re Ali.

And his excuse was bullshit as we see from all the violence and war in Islamic history.

Evangelicals had a choice between a candidate that was actively hostile to them, and one that was willing to represent their interests in policy.

ONly a fucking asshole would pretend to be confused about that, and consider the only possible answer to be racism.
I have repeatedly asked you to show all the violence and war in Islamic history

You can’t point to a single Islamic run country going to war
Countries that have Muslim populations and went to war were run by the military

Well, that is stupid on him, and them.

Re Ali.

He refused to go to war. That's called "conscientious objection".

Know what would happen to the war business if everybody did that?

Need a calculator?

iu

Fascists. Such cat toys.

You do know that that won't happen right?

What you do get, is that one side might not have the will to fight for their nation, and that side loses.

Think what would have happened in WWII, if the American people didn't show up to fight.

No, I ridiculed the idea that they are a Religion of Peace and commented on how they HAD spread their religion by sword and fire.

I've seen this with you before, an inability to understand the concept of time.

Pull yourself together and don't waste my time, with stupid fucking games.
FAIL

Sure, here you go.

You lose.

NO, it is not.

Your response to me meeting your request for recent war waging by muslim nations against non muslim nations,

was to deny that Egypt is a muslim nation, because they were not an "islamic state".

That is the No True Scotsman Logical Fallacy and a big old fail on your part.

You lose.

Re Ali.

I have repeatedly asked you to show all the violence and war in Islamic history

You can’t point to a single Islamic run country going to war
Countries that have Muslim populations and went to war were run by the military

NIce moving of the goal posts.

ie more logical fallacies and more losing by you.

--------------------------------------- yeah , maybe , course i was just responding to Lysis posted claim in post 440 that all Presidents were Christian and i didn't think of that athiest possibility RWinger . All Presidents were perceived to be Christian or were at least Westerners except for one 'prezident' so thanks for the mention of possible 'athiests' in the Presidential woodpile RWinger .
Anyone running for President has to at least pretend to be Christian

We are not prepared to elect a non-Christian or atheist at this time

Recent Presidents who have been atheists include Trump, Obama, Clinton, Reagan and Nixon

I have to disagree with you here. trump might be questionable, but the rest of the men you mentioned were Christians of various practices, like it or not.
They had to claim to be Christians to be elected. None showed Christian leanings before being elected. While Obama was a churchgoer, he went because his wife made him and it was good politics in a black district
------------------------------------------------- ' none showed Christian Leaning that YOU recognize as Christian Leanings eh ' in your Opinion , ----------- well tough RWinger .
As a devout atheist ....I can tell pretend Christians from those who truly believe
It is a combination of looking at their churchgoing before they became President, how often they attend as President, their references to faith when they speak, their moral values. There is a difference in legitimate faith and faith for a photo op

Mike Pence is a legitimate man of faith.......Trump is not

Atheist Presidents.......Trump, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon
------------------------------------------ and then , to sum your post all it , it all amounts to being YOUR Opinion RWinger .

Re Ali.

he went to jail for them; gave up his freedom & his career.

my point stands.

He should have served more time. ANd it is good that society hurt his career.

but he didn't serve more time, did he? &, besides- the pants shitting draft dodging mediocre guitar playing pedophile served no time because of his cowardice to stand up to his convictions.

lol... perhaps he'll go to the whitehouse & get a medal from president tinkles someday... ha! who am i kidding?

i wonder what the motor city 4-F madman was doing in 1981 besides boinking underage girls?

certainly not anything like this...

And what do you think that proves?

what kind of person he was & how your 'beliefs' about him are quite a dichotomy. plus you excused the pants shitting coward from being able to be combat ready who came to be known as the motor city madman a while back- all of which ties in to being the idiot that you are, cartoon boy.

Re Ali.

my point stands.

but he didn't serve more time, did he? &, besides- the pants shitting draft dodging mediocre guitar playing pedophile served no time because of his cowardice to stand up to his convictions.

lol... perhaps he'll go to the whitehouse & get a medal from president tinkles someday... ha! who am i kidding?

i wonder what the motor city 4-F madman was doing in 1981 besides boinking underage girls?

what kind of person he was & how your 'beliefs' about him ae quite a dichotomy. plus you excused the pants shitting coward from being able to be combat ready a while back- which ties in to being the idiot that you are, cartoon boy.

It is to his credit that he was able to see the suicidal black man as his Brother and saved him.

It is to his DIScredit, that he did not see his fellow white Americans as his brothers and did not go to fight next to them.

No dichotomy there.

my point stands.

what kind of person he was & how your 'beliefs' about him ae quite a dichotomy. plus you excused the pants shitting coward from being able to be combat ready a while back- which ties in to being the idiot that you are, cartoon boy.

It is to his credit that he was able to see the suicidal black man as his Brother and saved him.

It is to his DIScredit, that he did not see his fellow white Americans as his brothers and did not go to fight next to them.

No dichotomy there.

lol... & who called him a *igger, back in the day? lol... i bet you think 'taking a knee' is about the flag & anthem too, right?

btw- are you heading to DC on aug 12 to join up with your brothers?

Re Ali.

He refused to go to war. That's called "conscientious objection".

Know what would happen to the war business if everybody did that?

Need a calculator?

iu

Fascists. Such cat toys.

You do know that that won't happen right?

What you do get, is that one side might not have the will to fight for their nation, and that side loses.

Think what would have happened in WWII, if the American people didn't show up to fight.

The USSR would have still kicked the Nazis' ass, like they did anyway?

What do I win?

my point stands.

No dichotomy there.

Ya learn so much in this joint. Here I just learned that only white people got drafted and sent to Vietnam.

Can't wait to find out how then did Ali get drafted. :popcorn:

What a maroon.

So, it sounds like the theme of this thread is that Democrats lost because they pissed off the racists. I wonder if they're planning to piss them off again?

--------------------------------------- yeah , maybe , course i was just responding to Lysis posted claim in post 440 that all Presidents were Christian and i didn't think of that athiest possibility RWinger . All Presidents were perceived to be Christian or were at least Westerners except for one 'prezident' so thanks for the mention of possible 'athiests' in the Presidential woodpile RWinger .

Recent Presidents who have been atheists include Trump, Obama, Clinton, Reagan and Nixon

I have to disagree with you here. trump might be questionable, but the rest of the men you mentioned were Christians of various practices, like it or not.
They had to claim to be Christians to be elected. None showed Christian leanings before being elected. While Obama was a churchgoer, he went because his wife made him and it was good politics in a black district
------------------------------------------------- ' none showed Christian Leaning that YOU recognize as Christian Leanings eh ' in your Opinion , ----------- well tough RWinger .
As a devout atheist ....I can tell pretend Christians from those who truly believe
It is a combination of looking at their churchgoing before they became President, how often they attend as President, their references to faith when they speak, their moral values. There is a difference in legitimate faith and faith for a photo op

I bleev you can add Lincoln to that list. Unless you're limiting to recent history.

FAIL

Sure, here you go.

You lose.

NO, it is not.

Your response to me meeting your request for recent war waging by muslim nations against non muslim nations,

was to deny that Egypt is a muslim nation, because they were not an "islamic state".

That is the No True Scotsman Logical Fallacy and a big old fail on your part.

You lose.

If you read your history, you would realize there is a huge difference between an Islamic State run by clerics and a state with a large Muslim population run by the military.
If I start applying your logic to countries with large Christian populations, you will lose big time

I bleev you can add Lincoln to that list. Unless you're limiting to recent history.
Jefferson too
But I was looking more post WWII presidents

my point stands.

No dichotomy there.

Once again you flaunt your lack of knowledge about American History
Blacks were over represented in combat during Vietnam
Seems they didn’t have a doctor on the payroll to claim they had heel spurs

------------------------------------------ and then , to sum your post all it , it all amounts to being YOUR Opinion RWinger .
Then it is your opinion that all presidents were men of faith

---------------------------------- in my opinion all appeared to be men of Christian Faith except for 'uno' RWinger .

---------------------------------- in my opinion all appeared to be men of Christian Faith except for 'uno' RWinger .
You are entitled to your opinion

If you want to believe everything a president says about himself, you are welcome to do so

Forum List

Back